What movies to watch after your girlfriend cheats on you?

What movies to watch after your girlfriend cheats on you?

The Bourn Legacy

The Lobster

how did she cheat?

Leaving Las Vegas

The Cuckold

>girlfriend

Bat pussy

I have been working so hard that its put a strain on my relationships. Its gotten so bad that my girlfriend asked “to see other people”

I know what you are saying “dude are you serious what a bitch!” its okay though we are still together she just when she has urges she has a friend she goes too and you know whatever.

Buts that’s not the fucking problem. I met the guy today and not only is he a BLACK guy.

500 days of summer

She had been talking with some guy a few days before we broke up I noticed, I took her to work one day, she went to his job after to wait for a ride and he then took her home and they started talking that night, then the next day they met up at some park, she stopped responding to me, finally did a few hours later and said her phone died.
Next day she went to church with him in the morning (she used to go to that church which is how she knew him, but she hadn't been in a year), then that night I went over and we had a talk, next day I went over again and she broke up with me
Then I found out she had been hanging out with him multiple times before we had even been broken up for a week. I went over to her house the other night to pick up some stuff, we stood outside talking, then that one guy came out from her house, he stood there and said "everything okay here?" I just stood there and said nothing, he started to turn away and I looked at my ex and said bye and gave her a half ass wave and walked away
My friend said this guy has been with tons of girls in a few years and always dates for just a few weeks and leads them on and then dumps them, I hope that happens to her

Came here to say this

>my girlfriend asked “to see other people”
That is absolutely not normal. Open relationships are for literal cucks.

Hope these are bait posts.

Can we permaban wojack/frogshitters pleas
Or atleast tell them to fuck off to /r9k/

I don't care if this is pasta anymore, jsut fuck off

The Crying Game

Belle de jour

The second one you quoted is OP
She didn't ask to see other people, she just did and then broke up with me, not like we are in an open relationship

>tfw my friend's girlfriend wants to teach on him with me
Should I tell him?

capeshit, just turn your mind off bro

Don't take her back once he's done with her.

Yes if you're not a nu-male cuck

Gone Girl

>not a nu-male
>on Sup Forums

I won't
Just focusing on myself for now, hopefully I can get out of my funk soon

me on the upper right