Why is Mark Ruffalo such a huge cuck? It pains me because he is acutally a pretty good actor

Why is Mark Ruffalo such a huge cuck? It pains me because he is acutally a pretty good actor...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhFBcqINnBs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Ebonics_resolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he has a big chunk of his brain missing, so you can't blame him.

>Im supposed to believe this coon is smarter than Reed Richards
Haha

Doesn't he believe in chemtrails and that 9/11 was an inside job?

youtu.be/qhFBcqINnBs

Was Tony Stark even the smartest person in their universe?

He's 50% right.

Good actor but frankly do not ever look into there personal lives or any views.

Just watch the film then switch off.

this pathetic pandering is supposed to be empowering

No.

He's a massive libtard douche

since little girls dont read comics where is this pandering aimed at? I dont get it the people buying that shit are still 30 to 40 year old nerds not little girls and not women

Do you expect these people to know or care about what they're talking about?

>where is this pandering aimed at?

This basic idea will make this shit easier to follow: they don't actually care about women and minorities, they care about looking more virtuous than everyone else. They're pandering to themselves.

>Reed "Too stupid to anticipate space radiation and not put family/friends at risk" Richards

They have admitted they do shit like this because it always (temporarily) boosts sales. Remember normies talking about Cap being Hydra? People catch wind of these dumb things Marvel pulls and then they just have to check it out for themselves leading to a quick surge in sales.

it's pandering to the people that complain about lack of colored people in comics. whoever they are.

Who reads comics?
That shit is even more autistic than anime

I still don't understand why nerds keep buying superhero comics when companies constantly shit on them.

This always comes off as condesending to me. Like people intentionally giving the ball to the retard in gym and letting him take a shot and applauding for him.

Does he even realize how condesending he fucking sounds?

He's basically talking down to niggers saying:

> "look at this kitty wearing a hat! he dones't understand he doesn't belong in a hat! isnt' that adorable?"

>if we make enough movies comics and video games about it, it will become reality!

wah wah a celebrity has a differing opinion from mine i just have to tell my girlfriends on Sup Forums

Reminds me of a guy getting lauded for simply sitting next to his severely autistic brother and having a conversation with him. One would not expect applause for being around one's family members.

> A nigger child is doing math in the marvel universe
> Meanwhile, niggers in school can't pass basic algrebra and need to be handed an Affirmative Action degree

Well done liberals

>You now remember DUDE CATHOLIC PRIESTS LMAO: THE MOVIE

Make a movie about this you fat old cuck.

It's pandering in such a way that it will make the news and get exposure. White people are TERRIFIED of being called a racist, so this gives a them all a chance to prove to everyone how not racist they are when showing support.

He's a heterosexual white man working in Hollywood.

Supplication is requisite.

They don't.

Black females are statistically the dumbest group of people.

>Smartest her in the marvel universe
the entire universe? pretty sure there's like pseudo-gods in that universe, is literally the smartest, or just the smartest human?

>> Meanwhile, niggers in school can't pass basic algrebra and need to be handed an Affirmative Action degree

FUN FACT:

The Oakland Unified School District had so many niggers fail basic English that they decided to circumvent this requirement by making EBONICS an actual class.

Think about that... EBONICS as a substitute for english...

"Yes little tyrone, 2 + 2 = 5, but only for you cuz you're special"

Dumber than black males? I find that hard to believe.

>> Meanwhile, niggers in school can't pass basic algrebra and need to be handed an Affirmative Action degree

You're talking about comic books where a man can fly, bend steel and shoot lasers out his eyes.

But yes, a genius nigger kid is stretching it in the believably department.

they go to school even less don't they? because of kids

My Mom was an inner city (ie 100% black) school teacher.

She told me the majority of her students where slightly above retard tier.

Who buys comics then

It's precisely those 30 to 40 year old numales that this kind of virtue signalling is aimed at.

The few little girls who do read cape comics probably prefer Tony Stark to this boring niglet.

>The Oakland Unified School District had so many niggers fail basic English that they decided to circumvent this requirement by making EBONICS an actual class.
Oh god, how I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that classroom

Nah. They go to school way more and hold down jobs way more.

>The Oakland Unified School District had so many niggers fail basic English that they decided to circumvent this requirement by making EBONICS an actual class.

lol WTF?

Nobody.

1. Because the people who still read comics and the people who write them are unbearable SJW crusaders. You have to know your audience.

2. Its safe to praise blacks, it gets you brownie points. And in general SJW is a pretty popular fad these days.

This, although the left would tear apart a right-wing actor. I tend to respect people's work, and ignore their private life. Despite how much they try to make it everyone's business.
People's politics and religion shouldn't be out in the open.

You find this surprising?

She seems to be a nigger.

Hmmmm makes you think....

Teaching in inner-city London schools redpilled my gf. She is totally a race realist now, although she hates to admit it.

this numales liberals ruin everything

:o

Civil rights were a mistake

Well yeah if they have babies with niggers.
If they were smart they'd be fucking Asians and white men.
Even if an Asian or white man leaves you you're left with a half-intelligent baby and not some nignog retard.

>Think about that... EBONICS as a substitute for english...
>"Yes little tyrone, 2 + 2 = 5, but only for you cuz you're special"

I bet liberals and SJWs are real proud to create a permanent underclass of uneducated, dependent, impotent Niggers .

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Ebonics_resolution
Holy fuck its real.

Reminder that Mark Ruffalo cost the state of NY 12,000 oil industry jobs. He's a piece of shit who's done immense damage to the country even by piece of shit standards.

Yeah. It doesn't take long. My mom taught in fucking Detroit. She harbors no illusions.

How exactly is she going to be the smartest marvel character? Is she just going to outscience Reed, Stark, and Parker with some upgraded versions of their technology with no real explanation or she going to be some mastermind that will have Kira levels of planning and deception?

Yeah, isn't that like letting nigger kids pass English for NOT understanding proper english?

how the hell is this supposed to help niggers succeed in life?

Not really. Seperate but 'equal' is really the best system. It's actually far less cruel.

Well duh, how else are you going to get re-elected?

You need those people on food stamps. And when they wonder why they aren't doing well you can point at rich white people, who really don't effect their lives at all, other than maybe paying for everything.

Not what I'm talking about.

I'm saying on standardized testing black women outperform black men.

>how the hell is this supposed to help niggers succeed in life?

You don't need to know proper English to play basketball.

Im sure she's just going to be cartoon science quirky.

>"I made a deathray of dooooom out of my vaccum cleaner at age 5! I coulda taken over the world but mom grounded me! "

I aint lying... it's a fucking embarrasment to America how you bend over backwards to appease niggers when they themselves give zero fucks.

Fucking niggers are a slave bred that for some reason white people let have freedom.

Mu mom just gave everyone a 'B'.

Her theory was that it didn't really matter if these kids understood English, and their lives where hard enough, so why make them harder.

My gf has done student teaching and the like in a bunch of inner city schools for really young kids. Seeing them young makes it very apparent how much their home life affects their school behavior. She's has kids who's parents never taught them to read beyond the basics, parents coming in with expensive clothes and purses while the kids eat one free lunch meal a day, children with extremely apparent emotional issues that don't just come out of nowhere. One girl was nonchalantly talking about how her dad killed her dog by kicking it. These kids are screwed from day 1

It should be, considering California also is one of the few states with an official language, English. And forced Mexicans to study English, which liberals at the time thought was worse than the Holocaust.

Mexicans who were born in Mexico have to learn English, but Jamal, can speak ebonics, because like everything, blacks need special treatment. I mean Slavery was only 150 years ago. And California isn't that far way from the deep south and their Jim Crow laws.

>Niggers are dumb so I hate them
>But anyone depicting niggers as smart so that they might have something to aspire to is also dumb and I hate that too

So wait what exactly is the desired outcome here

Let's be real. Do you really think it matters if these kids undetstand the rules of grammar, or can comprehend Shakespeare?

actors have people take care of their social media accounts.

Your mom is making society worse, seriously.

You wonder how ignorant niggers get all entitled and think they're never wrong? Liberals and people like your mom only reinforce this delusion...

>You need those people on food stamps.
No, you need those people on a fucking boat for Liberia.

>or can comprehend Shakespeare?

Every school kid comprehends Shakespeare enough to understand that Romeo and Juliet is boring as fuck.

Reading the fucking Odyssey was where it was at.

we wuz kinnikumans

You're wrong.

They're genetically inferior in this regard. It's a waste of time.

Like taking a bunch of Chinesse kids and training them for the NFL.

KEK

We do as a country. But the Democrats depend on the entitled disenfranchised minorities.

Marvel Comics is now uncoupled from profit motives. Actual comic sales are piddling - we're talking about tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of copies sold per issues. The company's real value is in licensing its characters for movies and TV shows. That means that for the comics themselves, they can fully indulge their virtue signaling impulses. They can bask in the good press from FemThor or IronWoC, even if sales of the comics are shit.

Nope. She's exercising realistic pragmatism.

Wait until you join the corporate world.

So many niggers are obvious Affirmative Action or Quota hires... they write emails in slang and need to be carried by the rest of the project team.

It will be real obvious to you the negative effects of just handing out degrees to people who can barely spell their own names.

Not everything is pandering

Stop being so paranoid

Macbeth was a good read, the other ones we did were pretty dull though

>no black person has ever graduated high school
By the same logic white people are physically inferior, why let them play sports too?

you'd be surprised the amount of sellout, oreo, black girls trying to be white who love capeshit

She could have told them rat poison was healthy and it'd make them better rappers.

He copy and paste things some (((people))) send to him.

But they don't aspire to anything. Black men have had real, legitimate role models for decades. Instead, they latch on to gangster trash and hip hop. This little science niglet will have no effect other than allowing the writers to pat themselves on the back.

>making a black girl the smartest in the universe
>in a fictional universe that's quite far from our own

Seems like it does more damage than it makes

The average African-American could go back to Nigeria or wherever their forefathers were enslaved from and be in the richest 1%.
They could make Nigeria great for the first time in history but they would rather complain about muh slavery? Could anyone explain this to me?

>oreo

Would it be real? If so, are Scottish weapons and armor superior to their flags, parades, and even their oreos. They act different and have for at least three months.

Do black people really find this ok? This is the same as when a little kid's moms does the science fair assignament for him but everyone praises the kid.

I wonder how many of them still fail it

I wouldn't take a bunch of white kids and spend hour upon hour training them for the NBA or the Olympic track team.

At a certain point you have to excersise pragmatism

You're doing the same thing dipshit liberals do. Trying to fit a square peg into a round whole because of some ridiculous ideal.

How much would the US IQ increase by if all niggers went back to Africa?

100% of her male students future plans where NFL, NBA or rapper.

>you'd be surprised the amount of sellout, oreo, black girls trying to be white who love capeshit

Black Women earn college degrees at a ratio of 2 to 1 compared to black men.

There are literally millions of educated black women with jobs who can't find a half decent working black man.

Lots of black women on dating sites trolling for working white males to lock down.

>But they don't aspire to anything. Black men have had real, legitimate role models for decades. Instead, they latch on to gangster trash and hip hop.

Oh ok I believe this and have adopted this as my worldview now, thanks.

>we're supposed to believe that she's smarter than Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Hank Pym, Beast and Professor Xavier

why do comics even bother

Yes those disgusting white pigs that fantasize about being capable of great feats of superhuman achievement to better their world and stand for a symbol of hope.

The equivalent of that to a nigger is to just be competently book smart.

How

>he is acutally a pretty good actor

I find him unbearable. I cannot fathom why he keeps getting cast.