ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

He turned out to be an alright guy for a Chad, but I still wanted Jonathan to get Nancy

Anyone here actually fortunate enough to grow up in the 80s? This show is nostalgic af

It would have been better set in 93.

How so?

maybe one day
I liked that they didn't do that though because it would've been really easy

He took that pussy to poundtown while that beta played with his toy camera

>every cast member on the show got a huge popularity spark and at one time all the main actors were in the top 40 of IMDB
>except for steve who didn't break 500

sad for him

Yes and yes

Steve's arc was really well done.

I wish. Born in 89.

Can he save Nancy from her eating disorder?

Leave her alone, i'm warning you

Is this guy supposed to be good looking? He looks like Tarantino's and Michelle Rodriguez's bastard child. He's probably footfag AND a gayfag

Her face looks so gaunt, freaks me out.

>villain

did you even watch the series

Krager is pushing 40 and it was his favorite year.

>Chad

Why do people keep saying this? He was not popular, he was part of a 3-man clique along with a couple that had been together forever.

I thought this nigga was Jean Ralphio from Parks and Rec

Just wait until the show jumps to 1997 and she goes full heroin chic.

He wasn't a villain and he was basically a nice guy at the end. It was pretty cool how they subverted the asshole jock cliche

You guys think Natalia fucked anyone on set?

Did anyone else think it weird his hairstyle is neater in the pilot episode, and has this funky bangs thing going on in every episode after?

it was implied he was part of a popular "mean" crowd
its cinema characterization but they didnt want to pay a lot of people to be characters rather than extras so theres a core little group

how many people did the girls from Mean Girls interact with?
not many but it was still implied

He was a nice guy all along. All he did was perfectly fine. If Nancy would've dumped him for the weirdo it would've been bullshit and really sad for the guy.

should've dumped both in favour of the toothless mixed race pizza kid

>when he came back in the house and started wrecking the monster

10/10 moment desu

made much more sense that he and nancy ended up together

I was pleasantly surprised

He kinda is, just like Nancy is kinda cute. One of the better things of this show is that the casting is pretty spot on, the nerds look like actual nerds and not kid actors with messy hair and sad clothes. The good looking ones are alright and they have this status because there is no one else around who is really good looking.

I wouldn't mind if people started using that hairstyle again

Kinda convenient how he shows up at the right moment

But he was never mean himself he was really respectful with Nancy. Also really chill dude. A creep take unclothed pictures of his girl and he just throw the camera on the ground and leave.

The couple were assholes tough but who cares.

>He was a nice guy all along.
Yep, he didn't really do anything that was a dick move. When he smashed Johnnys camera it was justified since he took creep photos of Steve and his bird.

Agreed but its still implied hes part of a popular mean kid crew and they even attempted to give the obvious angle of him being just as bad until he stood up for nancy. They want you to sympathize with the weird guy who lost his brother. So towards the end of the season you have a different view of him than you did the first few episodes when you realize he did nothing wrong and was just reacting how anybody who was in those situations would have.

Destruction of property is never justified, fag. Tearing up the photos (they were ostensibly immoral as they were taken without consent on public property) and publicly shaming him was.

>wanting shy virgin Jonathan to be stuck with Steve's used slut

Yeah nah

maybe they thought the first hairstyle was too much of a NOES reference

I'm suprised they didn't go after Jonathan at first for Barbs disappearance. Creepy guy who's brother just recently went missing when he was "supposed" to be home was hiding in the bushes taking pictures of girls undressing. I really thought the show was heading in that direction.

>I really thought the show was heading in that direction.
Kek at thinking ST would do anything original

>Destruction of property is never justified
It is if it's in service of the greater good, libertarian bottom feeder

He wasn't really a bad guy though

Why didn't Nancy mourn Barbs death?

who cares about fat people

like seriously

Oh shut the fuck up.

with the studying, getting dicked by steve, developing an awkward yet possibly sexually intense relationship with jonathan, fighting paranormal shit, and counting calories, who has time?