I fell in love with my best friend who's also a slutty girl, this is not what I wanted...

I fell in love with my best friend who's also a slutty girl, this is not what I wanted. How can I get rid of these feelings? It's fucking awful /b

Oh shit, your gay is wearing off!

Quick, someone post gay stuff to help get OP his gay back.

>female best friend
what the fuck are you doing m8?

Yeah, that was the first mistake

Same but the girl I love is almost asexual. I think I'm more (or less in this case) fucked than you.

in same situation

how to fix

Well at least you don't have to hear her talk about all her sexual stories with random guys, that's killing me

Do what I did and fall deeply in love with a fictional character

Can I have your fictional girlfriend?

Yea I guess at least I can sorta not worry about her being with other guys, but also 100% less likely we will end up fooling around in the future so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She has never been with anyone?

Fixed

She has in the past and was a "friends with benefits thing" with a guy before she moved away and hasn't been interested in dating ever since (almost a year now?)

She's said she's not really attracted to many people (me included!)

No. Fuck off. Get your own bunny

Nigga... Just get a fake bunny gf

Maybe it's just a phase?

My general theory to keep myself sane:

Expect nothing. Hope for everything. Enjoy the relationship we have.

Sure hope so! I'm her new best friend so hopefully I'm the one she thinks of when she wants the d again.

Or maybe she'll realize she's gay like a lot of girls who I'm attracted to end up being...

Good luck with that, bro. At least you have a little hope there. I do not talk to her anymore since I confessed her my feelings, she basically told me to get the fuck out of her life.

Oh yea then fuck here I guess. Should be easy to get over someone who is an ass.

I confessed and she was like. "Sorry I don't wanna date anyone." At least she was nice and we are still best friends. (despite the torture of wanting her)

fuck her*
derp

Are you me? I did this once.

I did that, we haven't really talked since.

You're right, I'm trying to hate her so I can rid of her more easily. I envy you.

What would you recommend me?

Find something else to do. Work, friends, other girls. Time fixes everything. Or you bottle it up deep inside and become a terrible bitter husk. Either way, you'll forget about her.

Thanks for the advice, I think that I'm gonna try to focus on my work and hobbies like a fucking japanese.

It's not like you can get with her anyway.

Lose weight, wear better clothes and get a good chick.

This guy gets it

Tell her you love her , then wait for her to reject you and avoid any contact with you.
Wait a few days for the bad feelings to gone away and feel better .
Never have a female friends OP if you think you are a loser.

Hard to say, but I know I wish I still had her as a friend in my life. It might be worth taking the chance, who knows what the future will hold? Most of all, if she runs off, give her space but don't give up on her like I did for so long.

Really though, if you're looking for something that will last, slutty behaviour will not provide that. Sometimes girls grow out of that phase (LOL jk).

Or, just become a cuck.

Side note, how long have you known each other?

I still have the chance to get her back in my life, not really sure about if that's a good idea

6 years

Get her back. Do it for me, OP. My situation is more complicated, others are involved than just her and I. Get her back, at least as your friend, if not more.

Fuck, maybe. I don't know. I'm just really tired of hearing or seeing her with other guys.

Did you try fucking her yet? You could at least distract her from the other guys. Maybe she isn't as much of a slut as you think, perhaps your viewpoint is skewed because you're jealous. Maybe you just need to get laid more by comparison.

Sounds harsh but reality is: You don't own her. She's her own person with agency. You can't control who she sees or what she does nor should you expect to.

You have some wisdom in your words, sir. Yes, i'm so jealous of not being "that" guy.

Well, then do something about it.