#COLONIZED

#COLONIZED

Is there any other way to put civilization into a black woman than putting a white baby up her fucking nigger pussy?

Can't tell if this was written by an edgy teenager, or a handicapped adult

The sad thing is people like you exist

No, there isnt.
GTFO nigger loving faggot.

Whats the difference?

fuckin jiggaboos

Whats even sadder?
>You think you are any better than him

>nigger lovers detected

>black people

>why breed with shit when you can flush it

Blacks should be systematically exterminated not bred with.

I hate niggers so much.

Your fake memes will never work. We have 100x more people on our side including wealthy billionaires

you mad white boi? Worship my cock

joo alert

>blacked IRL

You're fucking cucked mate, all your doing is watering down your white genetics. You can't "water up". Though, considering you didn't think that through, you probably have nigger brain as it is; no big loss.

Do not stoop down to the levels of niggers and shills, do not make these types of threads, we are better than that.

Yeah because you obviously know how genetic works. Except not.

You can't water down your genetics, you fuck. They are permanent. Just like you can't change your genetics from male to female, no matter what you cut off your body.

His kids will carry epigenetic markers which will increase the odds heavily of them deciding to lead a degenerate lifestyle. Just because I don't feel like spelling it out, doesn't mean I don't understand; ape.

The main issue here is that it's only temporary. After 9 months she'll have the baby, and then it's back to square one.

The trick is to make sure that your black female property is CONSTANTLY pumped full of Caucasian semen, to minimize the amount of time that she will spend not being pregnant.

Her Halfrican brats might have a shot at keeping it together, but the only way the full blooded negress is going to stay civilized is through continuous breeding.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL

The White Man is the apex, even after he freed the slaves....they kept coming back for more.
You can't deny nature forever.

You poor offended nigger..