EEEEEEEETS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERH

???

eets coomin up
coomin up
coomin up

EEETS DAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

youtu.be/1MBF0ErjMOc

Literally all of these memesters

Taylor Swift is a very talented businesswoman who is exploiting pathetic neets and pubescent girls around the globe for a whole load of money.

kek

this.

How dare you.

only ones doing it right itt

the rest of you return reddit

No.

in what way

SCOMMIN UP
SCOMMIN UP
SCOMMIN UP
ET DEEEEEEEAAAAH

I'm neither a NEET nor a virgin, and yet somehow she's my waifu. The girls that I meet IRL are so bland in comparison, that I have no interest in them.

Shaun Ryder, featured in the Gorillaz song Dare and has recently gained some degree of attention on Sup Forums due to his poor vocal performances that are severely delayed, badly enunciated and overstated by his Mancunian accent.

>tfw people post images you made many years ago

Did you? What about this one?

Yeah, that was me too.
This one too. I made this one for one time when I got trips. I copied the guy from the St. Vincent ones, but in all of them he was just a torso, hence why there's a white outline around most of it, but the bottom 1/3rd doesn't have a white outline because that was original work in Paint. I was also pretty drunk when I made them, hence why the bottom third is done so shittily.

sean is cool man,not enough working class white guys in music now.

But she isnt pointing...

It is quality work user, I still post these pictures here and there
Thanks for them, you are a gentleman and a scholar
BTW. Some time ago on Taychan we were trying to find the author of this gem. Any clues?

Taychan?
Also, no clue I'm afraid.

taychan.eu
it's in polish, but there's a (dead) int board taychan.eu/int/index.html
drop by and say hi

Kinda neat. There was a short lived Taychan at taylor13.org that died because the host was a fuccboi. Was filled with all the regulars from the old /tsg/ threads on Sup Forums. Was fun while it lasted.

Yes, I posted there a few times at the beginning. Unfortunately I was kinda busy in 2014, wasn't visiting it for a few months and when I returned it disappeared. Are you Bentley or Matt?

taytay is baebae