Taking 4K screencap requests.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/64xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ozuk6aeWpXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The shot were El steals the candy when she breaks the doors 6th episode i think

Do you mean this?
It's the clearest shot from that scene.
She bounces like a motherfucker when she walks.

Those were eggo waffles. She never eats candy onscreen, Mike just says she ate some.

A shot with the main kids playing DnD around the table

Mm isnt there some full body shot where you can see the broken glass?

So how did will enter the shadoworld in the first place? Is it ever mencioned

Here you go.

I'll post the least blurry frame.

This one's actually pretty decent.
Don't know how I missed it.

Dey Tuckem

I-is it safe to post again?

Meh.
Probably.

The shot of Mike's face after they saw Will's corpse

>that mike's bulge

INVASION general was a shit show. I was almost broken.

I just finished the show, didn't see any discussion on it yet.

I was thinking Eleven was the eleventh clone of the girl who was kidnapped, and expected to see backstory showing the failed attempts, or how they were killed trying to reach the upside down, but nothing in the show implies cloning took place. Maybe that was too obvious, but I was a bit disappointed 2bh.

Jesus Christ, dude.

I was shocked at where it went after I left.
It's under control now, though.

And also, absolutely fuck the 4mb limit.
Not letting me post any 4K webms.
>Well why don't you just make them smaller and decrease the bitrate?
THAT'S POINTLESS

Does Will have slugs in his brain now?

A little whatever.
But whatever.

There has to be a meaning behind the number though so you could be on to something.

I was actually thinking about that last night.
To me, the reason she's 011 is because she's simply the 11th test subject.
We see Hopper showing the black cop that picture of all those people in hospital gowns.
It could probably be assumed that they're numbers 1 - 10.

I think El was the Eleventh child they tried the experiments on. I don't think clones were a factor.

I'm personally glad the government didn't have any super-technology. Made the show feel more authentic.

>Mike? Mike what?
The ending of that episode was great.

He's a slugman now.
Me me, I'm a slug man

Hopper was also running around on the top floor of the facility with no protection and touched the vagina portal with his hand. Nancy went all the way in with zero protection, too. Shouldn't they all be contaminated or infected in some way?

I thought they were all a little too critical of El.
Jokes aside, if I were in their position and I knew for a fact that girl could hurt people with her mind, I would be the nicest person you've ever seen.

Certainly wouldn't keep calling weirdo.

Might not even be children, it could include dr. Brenners MKULTRA test subjects like Elevens mom

Wouldn't Eleven just be the 11th experimental patient? I wonder if her mom had a tattoo as well. Don't think that was ever mentioned.

It was mainly just one guy with perfect bait, but yeah, thanks for continuing on.

Put your webms up on streamable, senpai. Or I don't know if you can upload webm there, if not then maybe webmshare.

I don't know, it makes me sad when Mike yells at El. She looks so genuinely shocked and dismayed.

That makes sense. I forgot about the other kids. I guess I assumed Jane was unique because her mom was pregnant during MKULTRA.

This is what I thought as well, that she was the only kid they did tests on and they only did it because she was born from another MKULTRA test subject and that gave her psychic powers. She's the eleventh test subject, not the eleventh child. Jane is the only child that's ever mentioned being taken for experimentation as well.

>nancy goes to vomit
>doesnt even realize its slugs and just think its todays 500 calorie meal

>I wonder if her mom had a tattoo as well.

That wouldn't have been necessary because her mom was a volunteer. The sister says she went willingly and was never made to do anything she didn't consent to. They would have branded Eleven with a tattoo because she was a baby and they needed to keep track of her, as she WAS being held against her will.

Just because the atmosphere is toxic doesn't mean it's infectious. Cigarette smoke is toxic.

>Stranger Things producers to continue the series with the valence band of the pond in this household

You'd be pretty upset too if you thought your waifu knowingly lied to you. Keyword, thought. We all know El was right all along.

>The sister says she went willingly and was never made to do anything she didn't consent to.

She also says her sister miscarried.

but how could you get mad at this face?

what the fuck is this shit and why do i see a same exact reddit post when i searched it?

It's really the only logical explanation.

Yeah but he never even apologized when she contacted Will on the handheld.

Also, streamable is fucking up all my captures- so I'm done with videos for now.
streamable.com/64xo

Why did Mike jump when the bully told him to?
Why did he expect would happened?

Stranger Things is very popular on /r/movies and /r/starlets.

Yeah. Mike was a real dummy when he did that.

It's just weird that they call it toxic and everyone who even goes into the top floor of the building has to have fully-sealed hazmat suits, but people are shown regularly entering those environments with zero protection without developing so much as a cough or feeling sick. Will was there for a week and didn't have any problems until he was caught. If the atmosphere of the Upside Down was truly toxic he'd have been pretty fucked up after a few solid days of breathing only that atmosphere.

Imagine if someone had you live in a house for a week where they filled every room with cigarette smoke. It's all you breathed every day for a week. Assuming there's enough oxygen that you don't get asphyxiated, you'd get pretty fucking sick pretty fast, and you'd have quite a few complications.

finished watching it 5 days ago
when does the pain go away

he didnt want chunk lite to die
he sacrificed himself for his friend

He is a kid, probably doesn't understand his body would be falling far faster than the water could be displaced.

He's a scared little kid who doesn't want his friend to get hurt. As a kid, your judgement isn't that great.

How the fuck was the monster so resilient to bullets anyways? Or was it actually a different one each time, they did show that huge, broken eggshell in the Upside Down.

wtf i hate Stranger Things now

Let me know when it does.

I know I couldn't.

I mean, Mike's still a kid and somewhat fickle. "You hurt me!. What you did sucks!"

>streamable.com/64xo

gREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEn

Alright, I'm gonna go watch One Punch Hopper.

I thought he's into science and shit

This.
99% of kids think think that water is safe from any height.

Yet he didn't even know how a compass works

Holy shit, I forgot about that.

Fully suiting up is probably basic quarantine procedure.
It might not be toxic enough to be dangerous if you go into it for a couple of hours, but they suit up anyways as a precaution.

Think back to when the cop was telling Hop how some guy jumped off of it on a $10 bet.
Hop knows that at that height and speed you'd get destroyed when you hit the water, but a kid isn't going to know that.
Mike (and Troy) probably thought it was just going to be a very scary fall and wouldn't result in his death.

He's only 12 years old, he isn't going to know everything.

Will shouldnt have been alive, they fucked up the ending.

Hopper coughed quite a bit when he first found the rift. And Will was far from "fine" when Eleven reached out to him in ep 7.

>It might not be toxic enough to be dangerous if you go into it for a couple of hours

But what about a week? I did go into that in my post. Will was immersed in this supposedly toxic atmosphere for days and the only time he ever had an actual health problem was after he got Cthulhu dick shoved down his throat.

He looked like absolute shit and about to die when 11 found him in the Castle.

Well, maybe that thing shoved down his throat kept him alive long enough for the slug to grow in him.

He only looked scared and tired.

he looked like he was on the verge of death by the time he was hanging out in castle byers

Reminder that Brazilians are among us.
Half the thread last night confessed to being spics.

what the fuck is with br on twitter?
Every one of them has talked about how they kept hueing at them

What?
Brazilians?
Why?

>80s outfit

Dumb bitch. It's clearly a 70s outfit. It's Nancy's dress from when she was that age. Since the show takes place in 1983, Nancy was that age in the mid to late 70s depending on her exact age in 1983, which means that dress is an outfit from the 70s and not the 80s. Not to mention it just LOOKS like it's from the 70s rather than the 80s.

Brazilians are notorious pedophiles.

Let's not talk about Brazilians, OK?

found one of the brazilians

Leave now, Pablo.

Is it safe to post in these threads about a pretty neat tv show or is it infested with pedophiles thanks to the kid cast?

the pedoshits and hebeshits seem to have left for now.
they might be back though. it's best to just ignore them.

It's calmed down a bit.
Discussion is encouraged!

>autism is understanding how years and ages work

assuming they found it in skeletor's stuff along with the dress, why did spookyscary have a blonde wig?

I liked the kids, not often you like kids on shows.

Guys I'm crying right now.

Just looking at his picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Finn Wolfhard. I've lost interest in all girls, besides him. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore.

Finn really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him until the day I die.

Looked like boxes of Halloween costumes.

More pedophiles than I would like, but still a pretty comfy thread.

what is it about Sup Forums that attracts so many pedos lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=ozuk6aeWpXk vid related

/r/ing Nancy looking surprised when enering the Byers' house for the first time

Yeah I understand it taking those .38 rounds from Nancy easily, but being set on fire and getting that ass beating by Steve with a spiked bat, and then going against 6 guys with MP5s? I have no idea how it could survive that unless it has some sort of armored skin that would require more serious ammo calibers to kill

I'm laughing so hard at this.
Thanks, user.

Mouth-breather

And then he was literally tentacle raped to death before Hopper revived him

So there won't be a second season right? Honestly, I don't even know what it would be about and maybe is it ok to just let a good thing end on a highnote instead of dragging it out to shit for views.

GLORIOUS 7.62 ROUND WILL OF KILLING THE FUNGUS MONSTER monster

>12 year old boy applies make up to girl
>puts cheap kid's costume wig on her head
>makeup is perfectly done like a professional job
>wig is applied 100% seamlessly and perfectly, glued in place so it never moves or falls off

This bugged me a bit. They couldn't make it look just a LITTLE like it wasn't done by a professional makeup team?

you JUST know

might've been cool if they actually had finn try to do it.

I-I don't know user. What?

>ywn go bowling with Millie, Finn, and the others

why does caleb always look like the most fun one?

what do i feel towards el? definitely not love/pedo( (fucking disgusting desu) nor parenting either.
fuck, i don't know, it's like i want to be young again and be friends with her.. like a lost childhood.