A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E

I'm sorry you had to play such a shit team like Texas, really don't deserve to be on the same field as the mighty Jayhawks.

>city of texas

Sorry Charlie Strong is such an incompetent goomba-looking tool he couldn't coach a peewee team to a participation trophy.

As a Baylor fan, the only possible joy I have left to derive from this season is watching Texas fail. Thanks, Jayhawks.

APOLOGIZE

I'm sorry I thought Kansas specifically should be counted as outside of the Power 5 earlier today

IT STARTS WITH...

I gave ur mom my Power 5

>austin
>most libturd, sjw, cuck city in Texas
>buttblasted from Trump win
>anti 2A players vocal on team
>team full of nigger libturds
>nig coach with coal burning wife loses worst loss in decades

Based Trump saving Texas Football.

gg ku

t. ksu fan

It's always a pleasure to see Texas lose, that fucking meme team that ruined the Big 8, but it's a special sweet joy that comes from watching Texas lose to Kansas.

Nicely done, Jayhawks.

Signed, Nebraska

Rock Chalk!

>>Texas

Rumpleminze for all!

Nice job getting Charlie Strong fired. My sides left for the Pac-12 all over again watching you shove all that spaghetti down Texas's throat.

-Colorado

Fuck Texas.
Kansas is alright. Sometimes.

t. OU

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>Tfw I live in Lawrence
>tfw literally everyone was celebrating and shit
>tfw I was offered to go to the game but I said no because the chick who offered was kind of homely looking and if you asked me to bet on the KU game I'd pick them losing 100% of the time

Honestly no regrets man. How is this team even a division I football team?

Ku is the worst school in the Big12 in every aspect

Did you at least help throw the goalposts in the pond?

what is iowa state

I actually did, one of my other friends who actually there, didn't know he was, called me some time after they got the lead and told me to get my ass down that way.

>pond
It's a lake you shit

>ku
>literally the most cucked school in the nation

I wish I could have been at the liberal shit hole when it set in Hillary lost

>Austin
>wealthiest city in Texas
>most educated people in Texas
>most attractive women in Texas

We're doing alright.