Is Australia a good place to attend University as an international student ?

Is Australia a good place to attend University as an international student ?

no

Fuck off we're full

no your going to die there.

if you are a curry muncher or dirty asian true australians dont want ur ass so stay the fuck away

Fuck off we're full

Fuck off, they're full.

Yeah, until you get put into my group for a group assignment. Then you'll be fucked

you gonna end up in kangaroos lap eventually stay away from our country nigga

Fuck off we're full

no. fuck off.

I'm currently living in New Zealand although I'm not a New Zealand citizen

You were one of those

I planning on studying biomedical engineering.

ill squat on your toilets on campus and give you gastro stupid aussie fuck

Go to Macquarie university, sydney. Highest rate of international students so you'll fit right in

you'll get bashed if you come here

wp paint'ster

Moved here 6 months ago to Sydney. May as well have to Shanghai. Would have been less Asians... It's disgusting how they have taken over. Rucking Chinese cunts

Australia is beautiful and full of beautiful feisty women and massive racist bros

I have visited Australia a couple of times on holiday. The people seemed nice enough, except the Asians.

better polite asians than over-compensating australians

>confirming full

Fuck off

most def
www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-18/chinese-students-at-melbourne-university-target-of-attacks/7333650

I was planning to go to Melbourne University since it's one of the best.

The honest answer is an Australian tertiary education is both very poor and expensive as fuck, unless you want to migrate (Don't plan on making Aussie friends even the ones that aren't blatantly racist won't like you) it's a bad decision. Gl.

Nah

Depends on where you're from.
Also if you're a female how hot you are.
If you're too hot or ethnic it could be dangerous but less so than america.

Which University is the best then ?

Australia might as well be part of China now anyway, albeit with a shittier work ethic.

Oh, and fuck off we're full.

Bond university, the only place worth having a degree from in Australia, our "ivy leagues" (called GO8 here) are shit.

They will rape you

Aussies are Zionist rapists

Be aware

Even their police

Are rapists who will harass you

Their border control officers are zionists mafia also

They will threat you with jail to be raped there if you don't allow them to rape you

Their tv is Zionist mafia

Their universities RMIT make hot underage students fail in a subject so that they come to they crying then professors offer then sex in trade to pass (pj r, caspar cumming, jidong wang and Richard wiskolnson)

I suggest avoiding Victoria, nsw and qld universities as they are fill/going to be filled with radioactive materials. Specially RMIT and Latrobe.

I warned u.

if your plan is to get cash job in hospitality
>only hang out with people of your country >keep extending your student visa cause you want to stay away from your parents pretending to be independent for as long as you can
>whilst prostituting your own culture and claiming to be 'contributing' to society
>but you only do it for money not altruism

>meanwhile you don't pay tax nor haven't built or help fix any infrastructure or services

> then you will complain about 'kulak' privilege and how companies don't reflect the wider multicultural Australian community even though your about 2% of the population

> then youll seek to create diversity quotas for HR recruitment departments...and slowly...with the help of left wing idiots...you eventually cut all locals out of their own economy

I live 10mins away from UNSW, its a pre good uni with probably one of the best hygiene and med faculties

Well I am planning on studying engineering.

What about Wollongong ?

Australia's education system only appears to be good, the reality is Australians are stupid oafish people who think they have influence in world affairs.

Not a good time to show up, the fish and chip shop owner come politician who popularised the term "asian invasion" before it was mainstream is currently rising to power on a pretty Trumpesque, populism and xenophobia has all the answers kinda way, I foresee a lot of attacks on migrants in the years to come, especially those perceived to be exploiting Australia (e.g. international students, particularly rich asian ones).

I think it's rated just behind Burkina Faso

Never been outta Sydney

Can't speak for uni, but wollongong is basically like a giant mid-gentrification Redfern with less aborigines and more white trash and hipsters.

Yeah I have heard about Pauline Hanson, I live in New Zealand so we hear about Aussie politicians from time to time.

nope go somewhere else

I fuckin lold

>bond university
Kek

I hate indian and chinese international students, eating their grubby food and listening to shitty music while talking in something that isnt english.

Should have their own unis. So no, fuck off.

There are no underage students in university..

Pauline Hanson got raped in the WA state election, her pooularity is taking a nose dive the longer she's allowed to speak. I don't see her getting another term.

How many baaaaa's have you banged?

The more things get destabilised geopolitically the better she'll do, things have calmed down for the moment, but just wait, she (or someone like her) will end up with way more power than they deserve.

I'm not Muslim.

I'm not Muslim

I have a 16 year old in my assignment group, what the fuck are you on about?

So you have no excuse, but that doesn't answer my question.

No, Australia is a shithole. Don't come to New Zealand either. We don't want your sandnigger faggotry.

You at tafe cunt?

I already live in New Zealand ya cunt

Fuck off we're full. Also OP is faggot.

Are you a sandnigger?

I know, and that was my point - you don't belong here and we don't want you, so fuck off out of here, you piece of shit.

Agreed, OP is a faggot.

Of course not fuckwit, white as they come.

so you fuck your sister, got it

Doesn't mean this part of the world wants you. Sod off.

I recently traveled to bali and i have to say i can see why everyone hates aussies.

Lol, wot? Yes there fucking are.

>Be 14 year old kiwi.
>Maori dad wakes me up with haka
>Mum has fush n chups in the chully bun.
>"Get your stepsister bukfust or no fush n chups for you user"
>Go to sisters room
>Peek in the door
>See her touching herself
>creep for a while
>watching and starting to stroke my peena through punts
>She spots me and gives me a sexy wink.
>"Like what you see user?"

Pic related, it's my sister wwyd

>Sod off
Yeah righto, britfag

Not from Tasmania you halfwit

>britfag
I'm a New Zealander, you shithead. I already told you that.

>Maori
Literally end yourself.
Also, just for the record, your satire makes zero sense to an actual New Zealander, but nice work trying to be funny. Don't quit your day job. You're a shit comedian.

>only people from Tasmania fuck their sisters
>only white people from Tasmania fuck their sisters
Retard.

>Be 14 year old kiwi.
>Go to sisters room
>Peek in the door
>creep for a while

>posting the same stale copypasta
>iFunny
Here user, I found a tutorial just for you!

Only if you're already very wealthy.

Cost of living is quite high and so is student or any kind of inner-city accomodation, the employment situation is very bad at the moment too so you can't count on being able to find any kind of work to support yourself with either.

This is now a winking sheep thread.

>Be 14 year old kiwi.
>Go to sisters room
>Peek in the door
>creep for a while

You boner you lose you cheeky kiwicunt.

Fuck off from my country unless you're white

As OP is clearly feeling misunderstood, I have taken it upon myself to educate Sup Forums on the finer points of culture in Nu Zealund.

The attached image is of a traditional maori (the correct word for kiwicunt) cultural ceremony in which the traditional story of the birth of the continent is celebrated.

Maori's (kiwicunts) believe that their country emerged from the anus of a sheep (their sacred spirit animal) in the form of a duck.

This is why it is today a daily ritual to shag a sheep in recognition and remembrance of this important traditional story.

Plenty of Aussie girls doing marketing/comms degrees at uni for you to meet. Pic related

Looks like someone I know, uni? More?

If you speak English fluently, have something valid to contribute to society, are actually social and are fairly easy going, then maybe.

Otherwise we already have enough socially awkward, boring, hard to undersand international students in the way, taking up space on busses, and being a general pain in the ass.

Also, they charge you 4x as much for tuition with no option to defer payment (at least at my uni).

QUT

Her name Chelsea? More?

Not Chelsea. Is that girl Brisbane?

unreal!
name? more?

Damn and nah, UNSW

so good!!!!
who is it?

Come to Australia they said.

Ass fuck a bogan whore they said.

Really? That's where I go, got any more info/pics?

Curtain university

the only decent candidate out there
>t.queenslander

more QUT?

more?

Got any more QUT? She finished last year, let me take a look since some have personal info in them

who is she?

Newcastle university has the best engineers in australia tbh sempai

Definitely more