Have you ever had your ass eaten B

have you ever had your ass eaten B

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223482/How-growing-trend-using-wet-wipes-instead-toilet-roll-costs-Thames-Water-12m-year-fix.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got bit by a dog once right in the middle of my buttcheeks.

A couple of times. It's nice if you're in that kinky mood

At least a few times a week by my slut. Best thing ever.

She looks like she would for sure. The best is when you aren't entirely clean, but they use their filthy whore mouths to suck you clean.

I asked if she cared and she said no then started while jerking me off. She knew her place and was proud of it

Yes, I always ask for that when I'm paying.

Feels really good when she does it properly, but most of the time they say yes but try to avoid it or do it quickly. But I found a couple of really filthy whores that do it great

Only by my father when hes out of smokes

Sounds like a very good whore

Many times. Lots more women would do it if their men didn't think it meant they were gay, because... butt stuff is always gay.

I've had two girls who didn't really consider it hot nasty sex unless there had been ample ass worship. And I ate theirs, because that's the toll to get on the Hershey Highway.

I think she's brain damage from the amount she's facefucked

If you think getting your ass eaten out by a girl is gay, you are almost certainly repressing your actual gayness.

Yeah, I'm not into it but when I found out my ex was cheating I had her try it once so every time I saw her new boyfriend I could imagine him kissing a mouth that had licked my asshole. Also same bitch that tried to catch me up for domestic violence but I caught her shenanigans on my new 3DS in a greentext story I know someoldfag must have saved because I've seen it reposted before.

Even better. No need for brains when they have wet holes and know their roles.

For me, it's not about being gay, it's that eventhough i know im a good lookingguy, i know i have a nasty ass. I guess i could shower and shave, but even then, i'd be worried it smells too much like shit.

you couldn't've picked a better picture
that girl looks like a disgusting whore

And no gag reflex

trying to remember this girls name

something "mouse" any help appreciated think she russian or something

Making a whore worship your filth is part of the beauty though.

read what I said again, idiot. I was referring to other men, who think all butt stuff is gay.

fuckwit.

holy crap, thats some good fucking shit.

>B

kinda serious now since I cant remember the name. its bugging me user

Have a fucking shower, you pig.

I get my ass licked often when getting a blowjob. Feels great. Sometimes she slides a finger inside my ass while she sucks my dick

Instead of requesting CP, post it instead, pussy.

I wasn't imply you think that, I was agreeing with you.

That's always nice when they are nasty as fuck

What did i literally say in my post. Did you like read half of it and decided to have a retard seizure and face-pound you're original-ass comment into the post box?

No, but I wish.

She eats ass too?

No, my point is you should shower daily like a regular fucking person and stop shitting in your pants, you disgusting human trash.

Same as above

no, but i do eat ass

Showering daily is really bad for your skin and shit. Like people who wash their hair daily and wonder why their shits dry.

didn't know it was cp just forgot what the name was

yeah, it feels better than getting your pussy licked

How do you assume from what i said that i don't shower daily? Are you kidding me?

You can shower daily, 8 hours go by along with a shit, or just your ass smelling bad from sweating because of moving around, and still have a smelly ass. Your logic is retarded. Tbh, the fact that you don't realize that possibility from my post and automatically assume i don't take showers on that limited-ass information i gave, shows what kind of a simple-minded retarded you are. Lmao. Take a shower at the start of the day, come home after work, wipe your hand over your ass and tell me if it doesn't smell good. Fucking idiots.

One time I went to an adult bookstore, I was like 22, and an older guy around 50 pulled me into his video booth. He pulled my pants down and spun me around and made out with my asshole. No homo. It felt great.

Sure it is, and showering yearly is bad too.

dead serious just need first name im going crazy wondering what it is

My ass smells good all day, do you wipe your ass?

Secondly, incase my point from my original comment escaped you which obviously it must have, i was meaning "taking a shower" before i get with a woman that i know wants to eat out my ass. Normally, the shower in the morning is perfectly fine for me when doing tradition stuff. But when it comes to eating out your own ass... OFC you take a fucking shower before hand.

So you shower in the morning instead of/as well at night, after you've got dirty throughout the day? Your logic is retarded.

FYI, you implied you don't shower by saying " i know i have a nasty ass. I guess i could shower and shave, but even then, i'd be worried it smells too much like shit." How is anyone meant to expect otherwise?

The fact that you had to add this means that your original comment wasn't clear, you fucking retard.

You're a legitimate moron, user. End yourself.

is it modest mouse?

I highly doubt that. Wiping your ass does not remove every shit spectacle that there is. That, along with heat, sweat, very little fresh air=a possible, more than likely, undesirable, ass to be eaten out of by a girl. Unless you have one of those toilets that washes your ass for you.

I showe 3 times a week and I never smell bad? Do you degenerates not use baby wipes every time you shit or something? My gf has no issue eating my ass and I know if anything isn't clean she won't do it because I'm the same way.

They're called baby wipes bro. Change your life. Also, as I said above, your ass being a little stinky is part of the allure. A slut eating your ass, despite a few hours of sweat, is wonderful.

smelly cunt

First off, I was talking directly at the point of the guy i quoted. He said taking a shower daily, meaning one. Otherwise he would have said Showers, meaning plural. You're leaving out all the context of what i was replying to and adding in your own shit.

By saying i have a nasty ass, puts the context of this about my ass, leaving out any other details like whether i showered in the morning or not. Obviously, when it comes to your ass, it's a lot different that your dick--it smells a lot worse. Knowing this, you have to take extra precautions if you plan to have someone toss your salad, hence, "i guess i could take a shower."

I only added in that second comment because obviously he didn't understand it. Don't you think it's entirely plausible that you, and him didn't understand the context of the situation?

I have to take my morning shower and go to work. Hopefully i don't come across any women during my day before night that wants to eat out my ass before i take my night shower. Fucking idiot. So many variables you just fail to cover.

Leave to /b to ruin a good ass eating thread.

Bro, it's cool, we don't care that you never wash your stankin ass.

Really? Baby wipes?

Really? ..

No but I've eaten a lot of ass

what happened here

Yep. Every day. Wipe once or twice with tp, then once or twice with baby wipes. It's like you're fresh out of the shower.

guy posted 2 pics of his gf who tongues his shitty arsehole
ive got em

>Bro
people still say that shit?

ew you filthy fuck, clean yourself

hook me up daddy

My gf eats my ass a lot, but i'm generally into buttstuff

What a dirty rimjob whore

cutie

Bet she goes ass to mouth too

i never said i didn't. Lmao? Learn to read.

looks like she likes BBC

They're becoming pretty popular now, they're clogging sewer pipes in shittier cities all over the place. They say they're flushable but I guess they still don't break down well enough for some of the shit plumbing in some cities.

these don't look like the same whore to me but he deleted both

I don't even use the flushable ones and flush one (of two) usually every time.

I thought the same

Perfection. What a good whore

Wow she must really like all that fecal bacteria squirming arround in her mouth.

I've see several stories on it, many places are asking people not to use even the flushable ones.

Must be shit plumbing in those places because I do use the flushable ones and they will come apart if you run them under a tap or leave them in water.

Yet they don't come apart while wiping my ass, the future has truly arrived.

>"hey babe, why do you have baby wipes?"
>they're for my ass

I tongued an exes ass a couple times because I thought it was hot in the moment and then she did it do me later one time and it just made me uncomfortable and I realized how she probably felt and so never again.

Can't be much worse than all the usual bacteria in people's mouths.

The poo of a thousand asses mixes with your bunghole juice. You are now part of the poo legion

Malakin Mouse? what is it? it's driving me nuts

She does, she's fingering her own ass there too and using her mouth for lube on and off, sucking her dirty fingers clean.

They're wet wipes really.
Not any different than the ones you get at a rib place.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223482/How-growing-trend-using-wet-wipes-instead-toilet-roll-costs-Thames-Water-12m-year-fix.html

niggers tongue my anus

mfw

ok guess im better off not knowing

Imagine her mouth. Full of shit you cant even see. All the smells of those butts and the worm and blood filled crevaces oozing with shit water. Her mouth is a tar pit where all the skeletons of animals are except the animals are poos. Like an ocean of poo germs massaging your dick when she poo choo trains your pump gun. And you people post dicks pics of "what wrong wit me dicky got dis spot"
HUE HUE HUE HAHAHA! Thats what ypy get for shoving your meat cannon in a septic tank the meats got stank now and no amount of A1s gonna cover that flavor up

post more

Hey there faggot i see you like to shove the nozzel up your ass and sqyeeze some soap arround in there. whats that? You dont use soap inside your ass? Well then next time wipe with your hand and wash em with just water. Smells just like peanut butter cookies dont it. Oh wait it doesnt it smells like shit

Yeah but i dont shove them up my hole which i would have to do to clean......get this........the inside of my asshole. Baby wipes arent magic you shit sucking plebian retarded nigger fucker

fucking clean yourself, FUCK I know this board filled with disgusting neckbeard autists but atleast wash your ass for christs sake

Feels so fucking good though.

Cant wait till your dick rots off

So does heroin but its not worth the cost you drug shooting, shit eating moron

Yes, a couple times, but did not care for it. Too self concious that she hates it.
But I do it to her, and I love it.

I can quit anytime I want!

This

Kek