Eternal /trb/

old
Obligatory /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY (embed)

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe (embed)
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap (embed)

youtube.com/watch?v=ySjXFjLTagQ

Is it normal for me to take more time working out transfers during the summer then it does playing through the entire season

There's nothing wrong with that.

ill catch the second half of leeds-newcastle if the cupfinal dont go into overtime.

Their keeper is the definition of flair: 20 technique: 10, he has these clumsy cruyff turns and backheel passes that somehow work and it's really entertaining to watch.

Basically it will either be a tictacs master class from portugese pep (hes educated from the same uni mourinho went to) or my team, rosenborg will just overpower them with the amount of money that we have despite our shit coach.

Yes.

/qt/s edition

Only if you play with key highlights and max speed

Probably not normal but it is understandable.

But then again 90% of my transfers are done between the transfer window so I may have an unrealistic expectation since I hate the preseason.

late night loneliness edition

2real4me

I use the instant result skin. Can get an Eredivise season done in 2 hours and some change. EPL, L1, Bundes and others that are longer take about 4 to 5 hours.

Not real until Marq shows up.

One of these things is not like the others
One of these things just doesn't belong

May even win promotion to Eliteserien, by the looks of it. Any idea when the playoff-final is?

Thats a funny story actually, the second half of the other playoff quarter final was postponed for 2 weeks because of a waterlogged pitch and the international break so they just played yesterday.

The semi final is played on saturday next week and I have no idea when the final is played.

when yelling at your players stops working

Just started doing them myself after the assistant constantly thought nothing needed addressing and made them confused and suicidal.

... and then I lost the following match.

>trb and westworld on a sunny Sunday afternoon

Why is life so fucking good.

Pic related

>Sunday afternoon

In the proper hemisphere its true

Also...may not be as good as I hoped

>proper hemisphere
The northern one?

RIP

South till I die.

I finished 3rd in the First Phase in Portugal and currently 7 points atop of the relegation phase

>sunday afternoon

Are u from the future

How do I make custom awards work? Just want to add a goal of the year award but it refuses.

Give us a screenshot, and what does the Editor exactly say?

wow

Give me a sec, I tried narrowing it down to an european goal of the year, if it works, I could settle with making one for each continent.

>signed this guy on a free when I built my team from the ground up with free agents
>fans didn't rate him and I wasn't sure about him because he's a striker with 1 composure
>turns out composure doesn't matter at all in the county leagues and he scores 32 goals before the season is over
>wew lad

I fucking hope this guy doesn't get injured when we have to play a road game at a stadium with a shit pitch.

Also, is it worth tripfagging if I'm going to post my results and stuff here or nah

Based it on European Golden Boy, hopefully it works.

>worth tripfagging

pretty much never, people will just remember from flag and club who you are.

>tfw fucked up sleep schedule and I have a job interview Monday morning

>Also, is it worth tripfagging
Yes, unless you have a really obvious gimmick that ends up ruining American flags in general which forces you to trip up anyway.

Heres what you do

Pull an all nighter go to bed really early, put on alarms for 8-10 hours ahead. Drink two-three glasses of water before going to bed. This way you wake up and have to pee sometime during the night and dont oversleep.

Good luck

And why doesn't it work? What does the Editor say?

t. jendrok/stapler

I'm not using the editor to test the award, is it possible? Never really used the editor that much before.

Rashford scored a 90 minute goal for reading saving my direct promotion spot.

What
a
god

You're not really answering my question(s). I'm already surprised (and I checked) that there's no Puskas prize in the db...

started drinking an hour ago so I don't think I'll be able to pull off an all nighter. Instead I thought of doing a long run tomorrow so I can go to sleep earlier. Also I kind of need to do some uni stuff tomorrow so I need to get a bit of sleep.

>tfw I bought so many South American/African regens that I can barely field a squad for cup matches

oh well, who cares about these mickey mouse cups anyway

It's just not showing in-game really.

Is he just on loan, or is his career in shambles?

both

didn't think my u21 would lose THAT badly

Put an announcement date, try players based in continent instead of domestic based, and give some rep to that award.

How does this cunt get 1.5 million points in the Portuguese third division.

Doesn't make sense

How does that leaderboard system work? Some chinese player (i guess) has 41 047 835 points with Tottenham

Who even knows.

Some virgin had about 10 million points 2 days into the beta

At least I am top 2200 out of 269 220, something to put on my CV.

Top out of all my idiot mates

git gud

fuck yeah, this will make a difference

>Rashford has spent his entire career at Manchester United, joining in January 1900
hmmmm

kek

I have no friends :(

I guess SI never worried about y2k/millennium bug

I'm pretty sure there is a different leaderbaord for every version, and that one is the beta that no one really played. I haven't played fm since 2011 and I got 3rd place on my first season in the beta.

I guess a Norwegian manager from League One would be perfect for the Spanish-Swedish chairman

Considering the linux version used to crash due to it, nope.

Tried both and it doesn't work. I'm thinking the reason there's no "official" puskas award in the DB is because the engine doesn't allow it.

>SI quality

I'll be ya friend on steam bro!

Steamname: clenchedfists

>having friends

consider suicide

what

Would you be the Israeli or American one?

I have a heard time getting off omegke when all this butthurt is going on over trunp. Please send help

>FMRTE still not cracked yet

YGSIU

Who /savescuminjuries/ here?

Funny enough, we were discussing the value of tripfagging, especially in the cases where you have a gimmick that ends up ruining a flag.

In other words, hardly can blame Kem or Chillwave for tripfagging. I wouldn't want to be associated with you guys either.

I think you wanted

What about me

>Filename
He's avatarfagging 2bh.

Really stepped it up this year.

Three penalties in this game, three misses. Worse than Neymar and Messi combined.

Chyna?

Some things never change.

So I haven't played a more recent version than FM 11. How much of a culture shock would I be in if I decided to try the latest game?

>decide to play some fm draft against myself to try some tactics and have fun with ridiculous players
>find out you can play draft vs ai now
neat

Download the demo.

Makes it four in a row.

First penulty scored in this """game""".

when the intake is just right

>Highest potential player
>Determination: 10

Post his profile senpai

So /comfy/

see
maximum comfort level reached

i have a det 20 striker to tutor him so it should be fine

congrats on your promotion

Ty, relegation looking likely though

At least you got Bakenga... You'll be fine.

Im confused why hes not playing striker, on his return match to us he scored 2 in 20 minutes from the central attacking position, but we're playing him out of position on the wing.

Weird

Is this your year? Pray for us.

>Those completely random stadium expansions
At this point, it has simply become one of the numerous "features" of FM.

For some reason, the seats behind the goal is only used in the FA Cup. The stadium is always full anyway. New stadium finished in two months PBTAPBUH.

See how there's no folding seats? Well, some (most) competitions are restrictions on that. And no, your board will not install folding seats in that portion of your stadium.

>are restrictions
have* restrictions

I love you FM, i absolutly love you