Take new girlfriend out to movie Saturday

>take new girlfriend out to movie Saturday
>our fifth date, still no sex cause she always shuts me down
>we sit in the back row cause 3D is better
>theater starts to get crowded
>movie starts
>get pulled into the story, so immersed forget I'm in a theater
>eventually realize that I have to take a piss
>take my glasses off and look down the isle to see how much of a pain it will be to get to the stairs
>instantly notice that the man sitting next to my girlfriend has his hand on her thigh
>he's rubbing her thigh it very slowly
>the motion was causing her skirt to rise up to her hip
>then I realized that she was letting him
>they don't notice that I'm looking at them
>he moves his hand up her thigh and between her legs
>he moves his hand back to her knee
>then I notice that he has his other hand under her shirt
>I can see the silhouette of his fingers playing with her nipple
>and she's fucking letting him
>I get really fucking mad but I don't move a muscle
>watch this happen for about 25-30 minutes
>can see my girlfriend is extremely aroused
>I'm in literal pain from holding my piss.
>can't take it anymore, I get up to go pee before I piss my pants
>form my game plan about how to deal with this situation talking to myself in the mirror in the bathroom
>go back to my seat, they're both gone
>sit down and finish the movie alone
>girlfriend finally comes back and sits next to me about five minutes before the movie ends
>she smiles at me and says, "What I miss?"

I took her home immediately after the movie. We didn't say a word to each other in the car. When we pulled up to her place, she kissed me on the cheek, said thanks for the dinner and the movie and then went inside

I literally don't know what to do.

Dump a bitch over text, also leak all of her nudes if you have em

Break up, your obviously being used for something. And it isn't physical

Don't be a bitch and dump the slut. She ain't gonna fuck you because you're a beta or she wants to cuck you. If you'd tried feeling her up during the movie maybe you'd have gotten laid, but you didn't. You missed the signs so she fucked someone who didn't.

Second that.

Can't possibly be a true story.

The fuck outta here with your cuck fantasy role play bullshit you fucking larp mastubator trying to get your rocks off to other gullible people humiliating you

Why not? I got my first blowjob in a theater. Girl was sitting next to me. Didn't know her name and I haven't' seen her since.

People fuck and grope each other in theaters all the fucking time. It's cliche and common place.

Next time someone Google's 'cuck' this story will be there. If it's real...

Just like for some men what like cucking, some women like the opposite, in reverse. Kind of.
They like cheating. Some women are like that and you're better off without unless you're of the cuck kind

Next Date - rape her.
She will likes it

Kill her and the other guy

Please no, OP.

Femanon here

I like to cheat. Love it, actually.

yeah what is not common is OP being such a beta cuck to let some guy finger her girl next to him, also how the fuck they go ahead and do it 30 minutes right next to him? lol I would believe 5 mins, but 30? come on you have to be a retard to think that could happen

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>femanon here
>actually a fat fag

Nobody would make it that obvious with her date sitting right next to her. It's a cuck fantasy.

Tits or GTFO

If that's true i won't even dump her, just ignore her. Don't ever talk to her again.

First of all, you'll give us her address, phone number, everything.

Though this word has lost its meaning: kill yourself.

>one off

fuck me

Maybe he means hes a femboy instead of femanon

What planet do you live on? The world is a Jerry Springer audience that contains nothing but degenerates.

Stop talking to her you stupid faggot.

You really watched a stranger grope that bitch for 30 minutes, right in front of you, an you did nothing ?

Are you a fucking retard ?

Only way to deal with it op

What would you have done?

What movie?

Knee to the face

Like seriously, I find it hard to believe you'd let it happen and not beat the living shit out of the guy

I know your tiny brain cannot gasp the concept of self-respect... But in the case the guy looked as if he would beat your ass, the least you can do is walk away and leave that bitch there, not hang there while she gets fingered

Expose her for it then dump her in public, make a scene about it to humiliate her

Tell him to cut it out or leave, just don't fucking watch that. If anything, I would've been mad at "gf", if she held you off for months this was prolly not her first time cucking you. Unless this is your thing, dump that bitch, let her cheat on someone else.

Because that's assault. Who the fuck wants to get a permanent criminal record over a girl you've only been on five dates with?

Are you a nigger? Worried about how her behavior might affect your "street cred"?

Gone up to go piss, but contact the police about public lewd and lascivious activity in the movie theater.
Now, both of them are on the sex offender registry when they're caught fucking in public.
Her family gets to know what type of cunt she is, and the guy gets fucked over for stealing your bitch. Both of them lose their jobs, and because of their records, fail to find or keep meaningingful employment the rest of their lives if they live in the US.
Both likely turn to drugs, both using, maybe dealing. Which just gets them busted more often.
You ruin their lives is what you do. Not just a little, but you majorly fuck them both over.
And then you move onto a new girl.

Text/call her saying u know and it's over
Move on with life and hope the next one isn't a total slut

It makes me feel better telling me this is fake. I don't know why it makes me so angry.

It's pretty amazing how a simple sex offense can ruin someone's life

America

Ask her what the fuck when you noticed. Leave her ass

Stand up in middle of movie. Point face straight at both of them.

As LOUD as you can, "Are you fucking groping my girlfriend? And you're LETTING him? FUCK YOU, WHORE."

Then leave.

This is the funniest shit I've ever read.
If you are real you should kill yourself.

rolling for this

No you didn't. No girl is going to walk into a theater and be like. I'M GONNA SUCK SOME GUYS DICK WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE AROUND.

Faggot

Holdovers of the church's influence through lobbyists to various state's Congresses.
You'd be surprised at how many people used to get behind the rallying cry of "but think of the kids!" - which is what the original sex offender registry was for - acts against children, from sexual assault to exposing themselves to minors.
Now it's everything that shows skin - drunk fratboy pissing in an alley, some dumb bitch mooning someone, etc.

All these fags will tell you to do something to the dude. Tbh it's the girls fault in this situation. She allowed it. I would've gotten up and left without saying a word. He can take her home if anything.

this can't be real, fucking kys user otherwise

>didnt stand up and beat the shit out of the guy
he was sitting down should have been easy enough even for a loser like you user

Do it.

Nah man OP seems like a nice guy, waiting for sex. But clearly this niggercunt wasn't worth his time.

OP egg her house and spray paint her windows black during the night

Lel

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
fixed

the fact that you didn't leave the bitch then and there means you're a beta faggot go back to the reality that you let guys fuck your whore gf and you do nothing cause secretly you get aroused by the fact that you're a cuck if I knew her I'd fuck her right in front of you and then walk past you and leave knowing you would do FUCKING NOTHING get the fuck off this website and stop acting like you would do something you fucking whiney little bitch

I would have had 10 people with me, bought them all popcorn, dumped the popcorn, filled the entire thing up with butter and have us dump it all over her and him like an old-timey fire like.

Fire line*

1 of 2 things, I either would have knocked the guy out if he looked like i could take him or 2 I would have left straight from the bathroom and left that bitch there, never to talk to her again.

You are the biggest faggot I've encountered on this site. Take that for what it's worth and kill yourself dude. The level of cuckery you've achieved is JUST, if your story is real and the sheer amount of rage pulsing through you wasn't enough for you to flip your shit then you're beyond saving. No wonder your girl won't fuck you, you don't have any balls whatsoever

wait arent you the same dude that got cucked by his best friend ?

>fat cunt here
>never get to cheat. I'm part whale, actually
Ftfy

This all the way

Pics of whale? No nudes, just pics

give us pics

PLEASE

Would've done that.

>I literally don't know what to do.
I generally find that drinking less fluids and using the bathroom before leaving the house reduces the need for bathroom breaks at movies.

You should also check your prostate... since it sounds like you're getting fucked.

DubsCHECKem

Supposing this isn't just a made up work of fiction, which it obviously is.

You could have :
>peed on them
>peed your pants and explain to him that you're her boyfriend (humiliating her)
>started diddling her at the same time as the guy, "accidentally" caressing his fingers
>peeing in a bottle or whatever and giving her to drink
>peed your way out of the cinema
>suggest to the guy that you take that "whore" home for a threesome
>started masturbating
>filmed them with your phone

But no, with all of these amazing options, you decided to be a fucking faggot and go to the toilet then bring her home.

>go to see movie
>fairly packed theater
>sitting near back row
>couple walks in and sits down behind me
>20 mins into movie start hearing slurping noises
>turn around
>girl is blowing guy literally right behind me

If this is real, do nothing. Never communicate with her again. If you do, you're an idiot.

>...even more a idiot than already are.

>lean in, whisper
"You're a fucking whore"
Then let her find a way home on her own.

Not sure if bait or pasta, but I'll add my commentary. Here's the deal, dude. She's not your girlfriend unless you've been balls deep in her. Period. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you retarded ass teenagers. You can't be this fucking deluded. SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND UNLESS YOU'RE FUCKING HER. To clarify, unless she's had your penis in one of the following orifaces, mouth, pussy, butthole. She's not your fucking girlfriend!!!! She's just a broad you're trying to fuck. When you finally do, then you have the option of calling her your girlfriend. Dumbasses.

You should have gotten in your car and left her there.

Try to fuck her one last time and dump her , if you have nudes leak them , if you didnt get sex dump her over text fuck that whore

>started diddling her at the same time as the guy, "accidentally" caressing his fingers
This

>Girlfriend
>5 dates

Shit nigga, i didnt start calling a bitch girlfriend til its been a couple months.

Then again, im probably the oldest faggot here

move on

Well OP we both know that the only solution is killing them.

Fake

>Worrying about a criminal record

You really are a liberal faggot

>WOOOOOOO
>JERRY JERRY JERRY
>YOU SON OF -BEEEP- YOU -BEEP- ILL F-BEEP- KILL YOU

Goddamn do i miss that show.

This never happened.

>BASED advisory.

>couple walks in

So they probably knew each other since they came in together

This sloot is a stranger to the guy

>take new girlfriend out to movie Saturday
>>our fifth date, still no sex
She's your girlfriend after 4 dates?

Op you just ignore her. Don't text or call. Don't pick up her calls. It she shows up at your house don't let her in. If you see her in public wall right past her. If she tries to stop you. Just say "I don't do sloppy seconds." keep walking. Iys hard for us, but ignoring women drives them nuts. The live on drama

What makes this even more funny is that they both planned this out ahead of time. She asked him to meet her there, and sit on the other side of her.

Dump her user
You'll just get hurt in the later future. This is on the fifth date so just imagine something worse happening when you've actually given her some of your time. Bitch a hoe dump her

Should of stood up and turned towards her and him and blasted them both with piss

>not worrying about criminal record
Wow Jamal, how's living on the street?

my manager did that when i was walking through, i said excuse me in a crowded area and she leaned over and moved out of the way, then quickly backed up her ass into my dick, pretending to throw trash away. her bf who was my co-worker and he was within reach distance, and my gm was right there too with a shocked look. i secretly loved it.

Double homicide

About 10 years ago I had a girl and we would go to theaters and id watch her suck off random guys. she loved it. I loved it. I'd beat her (open hand) after and degrade the fuck out I her. Then we would go to work and do oh jobs the next day. Don't pretend like you know everything because you have limited experience. You sound like a child

jesus, in case you're not a troll these fine gentlemen already told you what to do

if you're a limp blakc you can also sell her jersey glasses with your fists

srsly, if a woman doesn't want to have sex with you, you don't date her