That game you can play forever and never get bored

That game you can play forever and never get bored

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjubCNND84w
youtube.com/watch?v=LXg5StOQfNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm almost 2700 hours in

Yeas I remember that one. Amazing story.

will never get old

the music is so great

The only battlefield worth anyones time. I still play it to this date.

hell yeah

And I haven't played with all the Clans yet.

OP here, another game...

Have to say

I always enjoy going back to these two.

Maybe 3 sometimes but these two are fantastic

There is no such a thing. We are humans, we will get bored with something we have memorised or knew inside out. The only reason why we can't get bored by life is because we don't know what to expect or will come tomorrow.
Anyway, game that I'm still playing till now RE4, whenever I'm bored and just want a quick game to kill times.

Im fucking retarded

I forgot pic.

Pic related it's the pic I forgot.

> 15 years since started playing cs

it get bored sometimes but i can play it forever

again and again

first game I ever played. At this rate will end up being the last, too

NBA 2k17

Good times, best mafia game

wow, played the demo as a kid on my neighbours PC, thanks for letting me know the name, there is a gay 3D game of it featuring a different protagonist btw, Most games here are fucking shit,

You people have really shit taste in games

whats urs fag?

Show yours

This was a treasure trove of content. I would go berserk for Spheda.

Haven't played 6 yet.

you know...

This one, but I love all of them

this retard probably plays WOW or L2 kind of shits.

Mah nigga

This right here

I have a PS2 copy that I played to literal breaking point and had to get fixed. If I had to guess I would have about 2500 hours in it. I know pretty much every song lyric for lyric (only half of Grind On because it's in German) I have gotten every gap in the game, finished every game mode on every difficultly, all goals. Still not sick of it. I used to play it as a kid when things weren't great at home, to this day I still play it to escape stress.

>Some foolishness about it lying in the middle of a city of dead..
>A city of Ghosts...
>Beneath a blood red cloud.

>A bright shining monument, reaching out, luring treasure hunters to their doom. An Illusion.

>A promise you can change your fortunes, begin again.

>Finding it though, that's not the hard part.
>It's letting go.

STRIKE UP THE BAND! Domino is back in town!

>only idiots play super popular games

What are you, some dipshot video game hipster who defines himself by not doing what's popular? What pathetic faggotry.

Fucking agreed 100%

better than even Fallout 2, imho

WoW is shit though, Sup Forumsreh.

>former #1 ranked on WoL holy paladin on heroic Zonozz, Ultraxion. Spine and Madness

It's shit. You're shit for thinking it isn't.

yep

I think THPS4 and American Wasteland are the best ones, but great choice

Triple doubles. Because that game is the tits.

Not ONE rocket league reply?

yeeet.

Played for hours. Best RPG I ever played

i am. if someones disagree they can suck my dick i dont mind it. fuck off world of fags lover.

War never changes.
Men do. By the roads they walk.

That nigger is my favorite antagonist of any videogame ever. Sure he wasn't a fuckin genius or super villain or whatever and his plain was a bit shit, he just wanted you, the player, to understand the implications of your own actions, and he was willing to blow his people and yours to hell to achieve that goal. He's an autistic fuck but god I love him.

> ywn have a fully voiced and 100% functioning ulysses companion to fight beside you at the battle of the hoover damn, nor to take with you to all the places of his past in dlc so that you can hear him autistically romanticize shit in weird biblical prose

300hrs and counting

Completed it again a year ago, it's aged terribly.
Covenant is so much better all around.
OST especially (except last boss theme of 1, I love that)

youtube.com/watch?v=WjubCNND84w

I already fucking posted this

So great. Hard to say whats different in the newer ones but this game is probably one of the best "realistic-type" shooter

Awwww, does babby want his replies? :(

The fallout series as a whole...minus tactics and brotherhood of steel, those games can fuck themselves. And overwatch.

I love all of them so much. American Wasteland was fucking awesome, the soundtrack was well done with the punk classics covered, and the story was so painfully cliche that it was great. THPS4 is just a beautiful relic. I actually recently bought it again. I just fall in love with the soundstracks. THUG 2 made me love a weird variety of music (Sinatra, Atmosphere, Steele Pulse) and THPS4 has a great Ska/Rock/rap soundtrack that has shaped me musically (Less Than Jake, Flogging Molly, Sex Pistols, Gangstarr, Goldfinger, System of a down, Aesop Rock)

i want to fuck monica so hard

No I just want people to pay attention so there's not the same game posted 50 times

Dude, I fucking love the OST. It makes me shiver everytime I hear it

It gets old

i play it every now and then , never gets bored of it's awesomeness.

So do you. So do I.

It's buggy but I got 1600 hours cause of the unique encounters that you get meeting other players in this game. Never lost replayability for me.

My man!
I think I played it 13 times or something like that.I was literally obsessed

it sure does but , i like the fact they add content to keep the game active as much as they can. got over 2000hours on it, from ps3 to ps4.

Where did you learn your english mate ?

This

New vegas,SR2 or Souls Calibur IV

Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it apart from the lack of a full stop.

I'll give you that, the fact that it's still supported like what..4 years later? Is pretty cool

Never gets old

my dude

This a videogame through the eyes of a phychopath lol xDD

youtube.com/watch?v=LXg5StOQfNw

That's basically an excel spreadsheet.. more power to you user you autistic fucking clown.

You guys got no game.

Going pro mode.

Step out of the way peasants

Fallout 4 was better after all

finally, a fellow 12 year old on Sup Forums

for 12 years old it might be , other than that it's a 30 min max per session game for a full grown person.

same fagging much.

And im not even from korea

I have 4300 hours in CSGO no plans of slowing down

This, after the literal first 2 hours you play it and the awe wears off...its pretty meh

Fail

There's no fucking way that someone can even think that AoEIII is better than 2.

Only good thing about it is hosting a private server with friends.

ded game is ded

Sucks, I used to enjoy watching tourneys on Twitch. I tried watching it recently and it's a bunch of nobodies who are shit at the game making constant mistakes