What happened to avzeyf28

what happened to avzeyf28

the room got disabled -_-

there a new room?

Bump

More of this.

Shooped pic is shooped

Wow. Again with this thread? She's 13. She's underage you sick fuck.

She's 18 bro. ANyone posted on Sup Forums is 18 because only adult stuff is allowed here.

you're an idiot

and you're 12 so what's the problem

why do you think I'm interested faggot?fuck off the Reddit

>Is a faggot and dumbass
> 2nd pic in thread is ripped from same video as OP's pic
>No bra lace showing in BETTER view of cleavage.
>Obvious shoop.

Retard confirmed.

Yes again.
Can you believe it?

ahhhh nothing like uneducated white trash jailbait. I love it

Age is only a number my friend. In the viking age she would of been broken in a long time ago

Get help, seriously. She's about to be 14. Still illegal and UNDERAGE.

You sound interested. Its ok, you like it

The real question is.. Why do you keep coming to this shithole website? There is nothing but gay s j w 's here. Site died a long time ago.

It's 2017 you inbred moron. You would get arrested faggot

shes 13 and looks older than most 18 year olds. Your telling us to get help but i guarantee you wack off most nights to chicks with dicks and cartoon animals with dicks

>14 is legal in a large number of countries.
>Being attracted to a 14 year old is NOT Pedophilia, rather Hebaphilia.

dead meme

Only in your shit little repressed country.

There are many countries in the world today where age of consent is 12-14. Some countries don't even have age of consent. Just because the country you live in is moralfaggoted doesn't mean you get to push your skewed moral system on others.

In some of her pictures, she could pass for 18. Shes pretty developed already but yeah shes like 14. To catch a predator should hire her lol

This dick bag probably hasn't been with a woman look at the pics together asshat. She is wearing a black small black tank top and a nude color bra also look at the gold chain on the tits, the gold necklace would forsure be distorted if this was shopped in any way.

>SKREEEEEEEE

That is true. The second part atleast

I dont give a fuck. Ill take that girl to Brazil and tear that pussy up. I bet if she had a dick and balls you would be more than down for you queer

How is she even famous though?

People are watching because they like her tits and think they'll be amused by a coming train wreck.

Wtf lol

I hope you get V&

>Get help, seriously.

With a perfectly normal biological urge to procreate with an attractive, post-pubescent female human?

Are you mentally ill? Her age doesn't matter. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to teenagers. Everybody is attracted to teenagers. The whole fucking film and pop-star industry exists because teenagers are obviously attractive.

The problem is acting on the impulse, because of the safeguards our society has created to ensure that teenage minors are able to focus on education and growing up without being victimized.

Stop being such a whiny little faggot. Virtue signalling will get you nowhere, here.

In the Philippines you can legally have sex at 12. In japan its 13. Im not a pedo because i find this girl attractive.

Just something she said on the Dr. Phil show that turned into a viral meme.

She went on Dr. Phil and became a meme

Fuck off pedo

She's 14. She's UNDERAGE. There's nothing to argue about you sick fuck.

If you're 18+ in Japan and you have sex with a 13 year old it's still a crime.

Flawless logic.

So much moral faggotry on /b now, what the fuck happened to this place.

reported for posting CP

Contrary to popular belief, nude breasts are in fact NOT illegal in USA at any age. Laws only cover nude crotch shots. Ass and Breasts are legal. This why you can still have Hollywood films with young actresses showing nudity. Also why nudism is legal. Thora birch was 17 when she did her nude scene.

themoreyouknow.jpg

Somebody cashed her ousside

Pedophilia is being attracted to prepubescent children

>Just because the country you live in is moralfaggoted doesn't mean you get to push your skewed moral system on others.
Just because the age of consent is low doesn't mean they want to be raped by faggots like you

By your logic this would be cp aswell. Report me bruh

How bout dah?

>rape
>age of consent
>consent
It can't be rape if they legally consent.
t.low iq

omg delete this you sick son of a bitch MODS MODS MODS

>justifying your illness

She's 14 tho.
Still underage faggot

easy the liberal bullshitters moved in and ruined everything, this place you to make me laugh, scream and throw up all at the same time, now i just shake my head at peoples stupidity and go "what the fuck happened?"

This guy knows the truth. Post puberty attraction = normal, Pre-puberty attraction = fetish

It's not consent if you lure them with candy faggot. It's entrapment
>low iq detected

I understand that but i mean it was up to the public to care and why do people care so much. I dont so i just dont understand why she is still so relevant lol

Lol

14 years old is still underage and illegal

You're an idiot, CP has to have some fucking nudity in it, even then a naked person under 18 isn't automatically CP, get some fucking education.

Funny how they are referred to as
>Liberals
yet they are so moralfaggoted.

Liberal is a code word for Communist.

what was her name again

fuck i wish there was a way to hide text posts, some sorry ass fuckers in here lmao

post more op

They'd be shocked to know that.

To them any nudity = wrong, period.

so by all the logic in this thread if they changed the legal age of consent to 21 would banging a 18 year old make me a pedo? No.

Because she's a meme now, why do people care about pepe?

Jayla Bates

You're welcome

blue arrow you dumb fuck

I fapped yesterday to one of her Live Instagram vids

wow I didn't know 14 year olds could get tattoos now

I was correcting your use of the term pedo,I wasn't justifying anything.

WOW, you're not a pedo by a technicality fucking congrats mate.

Post more of a 14 year old? Fuck off already. I hope they are monitoring this thread. Get V&

grow up

its only underage if your amerifag. I could make her my wife in somewhere like estonia or india

That's nice But she's still 14.

god those tits

she has the body of a grown woman how is this pedo?

Grow up? You're the sick fuck that needs to die. She's underage

Here is the best part.

She's actually 18. She said in one of her livestreams she tells people she is younger to get more views. Hence the tattoo.

/thread

But you're still a fat fuck in the U.S
So still illegal

I know, but the correct term would be Hebephilia

They have better things to be doing, nobody is getting vanned, especially for the nothing going on in this thread.

I guess but pepe isnt a real person so its different. Not considered remotely close to celebrity and i guess some would for her.

Don't try to reason with the retarded trolls.

same thing for requesting for CP faggot

Yea it would, some people are just retards that way.

I know a chick IRL that started getting tattoos at age 14. She's 21 now and is totally covered in them. Her mother was bat-shit crazy, but gave her consent to let her get as many tattoos as she wanted.

Laws in the US only stipulate that a tattoo artist must receive written consent from the parent/legal guardian before tattooing a minor. That is all.

trolls? More like law abiding citizen faggot. We are dark knights of this world.

Danielle Bregoli

would burry my dick so far up her ass

Ok thanks. She's still 13 about to be 14

Yep. Hebo means you have thoughts or fantasy about it nothing more and think its wrong but pedo is the acts of actually doing it and dont find it morally wrong.

One way ticket to jail and the BBC train will tear you a new one buddy

actually 16

>We are dark knights of this world.
White Knights

fix'd

Why do we argue with moral fags in these threads, fucking ignore the morons.

sauce

>would burry my dick so far up her ass

that it would need king arthur to pull it back out again?

Maybe where you live, not here, so fuck off.