Oc?

I'm in love.

Any full body? Imgur album or something

Kissing is also cool

I could put one together

Keen for more

What would you do to her?
m.imgur.com/a/GH3dN?

Yes. I make me gf look at me like this everytime when she's throating my dick and taking a break. If she does not open her mouth this way and look at me, I punish her. And she likes it. I love her.

Tell me how old she is and how you know her and I'll type one out.

Coerce into nice sensual blowjob, then when she's into it, grab her hair on either side of her head in pigtails and fuck her throat till she passes out from lack of oxygen, then cum in her mouth.

19 there - old pics

And who is she to you?

Gf

fell in love

If true, i hope you're keeping her mouth full. Fucking looks like the place to be.

cuck

Got anything else you'd be willing to share with us degenerates?

For some nice descriptions ;)

this is unreal

Jealous virgin detected

Of wiwd?

who is she?

Would throatfuck your slut hard until I feed her my cum. You should train her to use that mouth to lick her armpits, suck her toes, and give filthy rimjobs. Though I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time her mouth cleaned an asshole.

The rougher the better

www.instagram.com/jordynjones

You would not like the actual truth, so think of me whatever you want, beta cuck.

imgur .com Sup ForumsCYyab

Lololol. Sure thing, little Billy.

I'd invite her over to watch a nice movie, then Cosby her drink and wait till she's out.

Then I'd strip her naked, tie one leg up so her ankle was tied to her thigh. I'd tie her hands hard behind her back up to the elbows, lube up her holes, put a ring gag in her mouth and fuck her mouth gently for a bit while waiting for her to come to.

Then when she rouses, and realises what's going on, I'd shove my cock deep down her throat to silence her, and tell her the only way it comes out is if it goes somewhere else.

I then pull out and test her looking for fear in her eyes when i push my rock hard dick up to a hole, find where she fears most and fuck her till I've cum thrice.

Love it. More?

Is that a crown I spy?

nothing turns me off more than bad dental hygiene