Does Sup Forums believe that anyone truly deserves to kill themselves?

Does Sup Forums believe that anyone truly deserves to kill themselves?
>white female anti-feminist trash
>chubby despite BMI not even being overweight
>mediocre "talents"
>not very smart
>permanent scars on my leg
>still under parents' health insurance using it all for antidepressants that have only increased in dosage over the past year and a half
>anxiety gives me avoidance syndrom so hard that I don't have a job
>can be an absolute cunt sometimes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcBTYLI2pmE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show tits and or ass or fuck off.

I'm here for an excuse to kill myself not to be a whore

Literally dont care
Sharpie in pooper or gtfo

You're missing out on the perfect opportunity to convince a girl to commit suicide. How sad. Oh well, your loss.

They're some bitch ass scars.

Woman up. Deal with it. Fuck the rest of them, there's only you, so do what you like. Suicide would destroy your parents, whatever you think, and eventually this passes. I had some serious depression when I was younger and, despite what the morons on here say, it isn't the end of the world.

this.
Also tits.

Absolutely not, you shouldn't even consider it. That being said, you came to Sup Forums. Tits now. Who knows, maybe we'll even convince you that you're not so chubby after all.

Get tattoos to cover the scars and learn to cope

No user it's a bad idea. Don't listen to the Sup Forumstards. There's always happiness to be found and people who like you if you let them close. Just see it like you don't have anything to loose, so why not just keep living and see how it goes? You don't seem like trash user.
Also, tits or gtfo.

suicide is not a legitimate option.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bitch are you retarded? How dare you coming here without posting mandatory tits, time-stamp and, of course, sharpie in the fucking pooper.
Deliver that shit, then we can talk.

This is where everyone who told me not to be an hero is going to change their minds. Can't post tits because I have a bf.

>Can't post tits because I have a bf

I fail to see the logic here

I want to die, not hurt my bf.
>inb4 "if you kill yourself you will be hurting him"

Nope, still don't do it. That said, Sup Forums IS anonymous...

This is where I'll just safely assume you have a penis and abandon thread. Looks like internet strangers here don't care whether you live or die, maybe ask reddit or some shit.

As if your bf would know. Here is the solution:
>Post said pics
>Kill bf
>Post pics of ded bf, tits and timestamp
>Kill yourself

Call this number: 18002738255
Get it off your chest right now, please don't kill yourself, you are valuable
And show your tits

He could tell that they were mine. And don't be a faggot user, you could be clensing the world :)

youtube.com/watch?v=XcBTYLI2pmE

reddit.com/r/suicidewatch

Yep. Some people bitch out on life. Sometimes it's for good reasons, other times it's because they can't see past their current problems and they literally let that claim their lives.

If anyone really wants to kill themselves they'll go through with it. None of this "I tried and failed x amounts of times" if you really want to die, you'll find a way.

no one cares about you or your problems, show tits or gtfo

>asking for tits
>gets called faggot anyway

No one cares about the people in the rekt threads either, but you still enjoy what happened to them.

they don't do it to get attention you whore

Fair point

If you wanna kill yourself you're a failure to the human race nd need to die before you procreate. Your basic will to live is apparently missing so do it. Pussy. Slit throat then post tits and slit throat with timestamp. Also someone post that pic that explains tits or gtfo

This has to be the most useless thread of the week so far.
Oh well, useless fits OP like a glove anyway.

That's actually really logical. Thoughts like this need to be spread.

Everyone knows it, they just don't want to admit it given that in this day and age everyone needs to be a bleeding heart.