On episode 7 of season 1. Does this get any better? Cause right now it aint that amazing

On episode 7 of season 1. Does this get any better? Cause right now it aint that amazing

nope. the show is a one trick pony, literally.

thats pretty much how i felt when i watched it

saw the whole first season didn't see the rest

i guess just finish the first season and see how you feel after that

It doesn't work if you're not suffering from depression

I think your expectations are probably skewed by critics. I would never call Bojack "amazing" but it is a pretty good show in a sea of shitty comedies. Just finish season 1.

It doesn't work then, either.

1st season isn't funny
2nd season is sometimes funny
3rd season is consistently funny

Hopefully this is correct

I think it's the common opinion. 2 is generally considered the best though. It's the most solidly written and has the best character development (Mr. Peanutbuitter went from my least to most liked character, he's given pretty great depth).
I enjoyed 3 but it became a lot more predictable, I think a lot of the story development was traded off for better comedy, which I was fine with.
4 will hopefully be its best and final season.

I am and it's pretty pedantic. It's the kind of shitty thing that semi-glorifies depression, depression as wish fulfillment
>he's so disenchanted and sarcastic and lazy and has a glamorous empty life, but he also gets sad at the end of the season.
>He's just like me!

who was the girl horse at the end of s3?

how do you go from this

TO THIS

No. Actually it gets worse.

they mention bojack has given women money for abortions, and he says "they just took the money, didn't they"

The big implication is that it's his daughter but I'm guessing it's a red herring, it'll turn out his mom spat out another kid in the late 90s or something and it's his half-sister

Season 1 is not as good as season 2 and season 2 is not as good as season 3
also it gets darker as it goes on

It's fine. Nothing special. There's some laughs.
Mostly i think i just like seeing the different kinds of animal peopl

The animal jokes are the funniest part of the show imo.

I was surprised to read everyone here praising s2 over s1. I felt s1 way more depressing and genuine, the characters seemed to have more purpose overall. S2 for me felt like something closer to Family Guy.

That underwater episode was a trip and a half. He's in his 40's or whatever so it doesn't make much sense, but when i was a teen and went to unfamiliar environments for sports or what have you, it felt exactly like that episode did. So similar yet very different and almost dreamlike.

if you aren't into it by now, then just drop it. also you have shit taste

Who is this Latvian gentleman?

If you think this you literally missed the point of the show.

I get the feeling that the critics didnt get what Bojack really is in the first season. Because to me all 3 seem to be about equal in quality