Is it wrong to have sex with your sister if she wants to?

Is it wrong to have sex with your sister if she wants to?

If she seeks you out for it?

>Picture not related.

>Legally?
Yes
>Ethically?
Maybe
>Should you consider it?
Hell yeah

Do it pussy

incest laws? age of consent? your consent -> bang away

what if she is...ahem... younger than you?

>picture not related.

who cares? if she say something kill her

Hope OP dies soon..

She's younger yet it is her trying to persuade you in to it. If she says anything say she raped you.

>who cares? if she say something kill her

i love her. i am not going to kill her. lol.

>She's younger yet it is her trying to persuade you in to it. If she says anything say she raped you.

my parents will probably not believe me. but... ok.

>not posting pics of your sister

>>not posting pics of your sister

she has a facebook...so no.

Over or under 16?

that doesnt matter. its legal here.

For our fantasy it does

Nigga, TWELVE is legal in Mexico. If you're 21 or older and are considering banging a 12 year old, I have some terrible news for you. That means you BELONG here. Not just Sup Forums. Specifically Sup Forums.

If you are into incest than do it. But here are some pointers
>wear a condom always
>don't fall in love
>if she mentions it to someone else deny the shit out it always
>don't bring it up to friends
>don't video or take pics
Al I can think of rn

Sure, just be sure you don't break her. Keep it nice, no gagging etc.

>Picture not related.
I would not have guessed that...

>fantasy.

yes.... fantasy.

>Nigga, TWELVE is legal in Mexico.

only in rural areas and with parental approval. mexi user in mexithread told me.

>>don't video or take pics

i never did.

>Keep it nice, no gagging etc.

oh yes. always.

>picture not related.

why do you hate me user?

Still. What age are you, what age is she? I gave you a range to be nice.
You don't seem to actually want opinions. You seem to want people to tell you what you want to hear, that you DIDN'T make the wrong choice. Given your reluctance on age, I'm just gonna default to "you probably fucked up, God help you if she ever says anything to anybody."

Well then, go for it.

My ex used to fuck me together with her sister.
It sure made their relationship a lot better.

>You don't seem to actually want opinions

i do want your opinion. whats the biggest gap in age thats ok for you? give me your honest answer.

>My ex used to fuck me together with her sister.

sounds amazing. do you ever miss it? most people will never live that.

>Is it wrong to have sex with your sister if she wants to?
It's whatever if you both consent without manipulation.

no manipulation. she wants to. doesnt tell me directly but i know.

It sure was amazing.
My ex was really hot, not that great in the sack.
Her sis was not that hot and really great in the sack.
Both were crazy and I lived a dream for about a year and a half.
Too bad my ex turned out to be a cheating bitch.

>Too bad my ex turned out to be a cheating bitch.

somebody here told me that women are always looking for an upgrade. and i think its true. but with my sister, i could never upgrade. because we are family.

>picture not her.

The issue isn't flat gap, it's a scale. If you're posting on this site (at least 18) she's probably too immature for 14 and below. 15 is pushing it, but thats up to your discretion.
If you're 21-25, 16 and above at your discretion but keep in mind she's an impulsive fucking teenager and even adult women call rape when they regret impulsive sex. 26-30, if she's 18 or older, that's entirely your call. After you're 30, if she's under 20 and your nearest sibling, your parents should be ashamed and I wouldn't because statistically, you're banging a downy, and please don't commit statutory rape.

I don't think they are looking for an upgrade, some women just always want more or something they can't have.
Not all of them are like that, I married a great satisfied wife now.
But my ex did break my heart big time.
Best thing is, she ended in a meaningless job and with a guy who is a bad version of me.

may i ask how old you are?

just curious.

>picture not related.

Nah. We're all anons here. You wanted user opinions, you get user opinions.
You want to bring it out of anonymity, post a picture of your sister and I'll tell you my age.

>My ex was really hot

post a picture?

she has a facebook. i love user but i dont trust user.

we have already done stuff but i was just wondering what some of you would think, because some of you here like it. she never tells me she wants to have sex or anything, but she wears clothes i tell her i like and lets me rub her legs when she lays down with me. obviously i get erections and we cant always just do things because of other people in the house, but... i do want all the time.

Nah, I'm not that stupid.

Some stuff as in?
Because what you are telling here, is not a girl who is telling you she wants your D.

>she has a Facebook
And you have literally not figuratively 0 pictures of her that aren't on Facebook? Shit dude, I could probably ask my sister for a picture of her right now, lie that it was for contact picture when she asked why I wanted one, and she'd probably send one.

Only if you do vaginal, anal and oral are fine.

just crop it and change the filename

>Some stuff as in?
oral. we have oral sex. but i want sex.

>Shit dude, I could probably ask my sister for a picture of her right now

yes but i dont know if she will post it later. she does that.

>Only if you do vaginal, anal and oral are fine.
i want everything. even cum inside her.

>just crop it and change the filename

hold on. let me see if i find one i am ok with.

She could post it later? Are you sincerely implying that someone here will save this thread and reverse search that image daily or even weekly to see if she has posted it yet, and then IF she posts it they'd post a thread about it and people would care?

there is an archive to this site. i dont know if you know.

OK, then she really wants the D.
Did you ever make her cum? I think that would be a good starting point.

I would not be surprised if anybody on Sup Forums would do that.

Sure, but you're still implying someone will come and find that specific image, search for it more than once, and eventually if your sister posts it, people will give a shit. And that you're incapable of cropping a photo and changing the name.

>would do that
Even assuming someone did all that, why are we assuming people on Sup Forums would give a shit and it wouldn't be met with "NYPA FAGGOT"?

>Did you ever make her cum?

yes she cums. we take turns. sometimes she does it first.

>Sure, but you're still implying someone will come and find that specific image, search for it more than once, and eventually if your sister posts it, people will give a shit. And that you're incapable of cropping a photo and changing the name.

i dont know. i just dont know which pictures she has on facebook because i dont have a facebook. so i think maybe i post a picture of her and she has it on facebook. just being cautious.

Don't be stupid OP, a 9 year old isn't gonna seek out sex. That's what big brothers are for.

Just saying I can understand the hesitation from the OP.
Although he could crop the image, delete any data in it, rotate and change name.
That should solve his problem.

I can understand the hesitation of posting one that IS on Facebook. Not one that MIGHT be in the future.
And plus, there are workarounds, as you mentioned.

she is not 9. lol.

do i have to show her body or just a normal picture?

Well then, the next step is just a small one.
Start by dry-humping, the rest will come after that.

Body is preferred offcourse.

she lets me rub her legs and touch her boobs but she says she doesnt want to have sex because she doesnt want to lose her virginity.

>Body is preferred offcourse.

i already had a picture but let me look again.

ITT: fags getting trolled softly

>she wants to. doesnt tell me directly but i know.
>but she says she doesnt want to have sex because she doesnt want to lose her virginity.

OP, why are you lying to us?
>clearly states no
>"lol guise I swear I know she wants the dick"

This

Thats why I'm saying: start by dry-humping.
She will love the feeling of being so close to you.
The next step is to get even closer and fuck.

OP are you still here?

I think there's no problem. The only issue about incest is that if you have kids they'll be retarded

she gives me contradictory signs. but i really think she wants to. why would she suck my dick if she didnt?

i already try that but she says she doesnt want to lose her virginity.

Doesn't look like it

not at all, unless she's ugly and you don't want to

Two consenting adults, not romantically attracted, not targeting procreation. Yes, it's fine for siblings to bang.

>It's another "user tries to fuck her sister and get evicted" episode

Keep doing it, it can cost you a few months, but she will break down and fuck you.

Now, how about that picture.

>she gives me contradictory signs.
A hard no is NEVER a contradictory sign. A hard no is a hard no, period.

>but i really think she wants to. why would she suck my dick if she didnt?
Because she's horny and likes giving you sexual pleasure too? She's already getting off without sex as is, from what you've told us. Honestly, dude, you're misreading this pretty damn hard.

yes. i had to go poop. sorry.

i want to cum inside her and make her pregnant. but i know its not a good idea.

>Now, how about that picture.

hold on i am cropping.

> A hard no is a hard no, period.

i agree. but she just says she doesnt want to lose her virginity. she doesnt say no.

So tell me, how do you plan on fucking her WITHOUT taking her virginity?

>Is it wrong to have sex with your sister if she wants to?
>If she seeks you out for it?
>>Picture not related.

you might as well suck dry your dad's penis. he will seek you out and be grateful for it you little faggot.
PS thanks for the daily jew poison that you are being paid for

Anal isn't taking her virginity. Once she tries that she'll be more likely to wanna fuck.

So you are pooping again?

You are not gonna deliver, are you?

>So tell me, how do you plan on fucking her WITHOUT taking her virginity?

i dont. i was just saying i think she wants to but doesnt want to because she doesnt want to of her virginity.

>Anal isn't taking her virginity. Once she tries that she'll be more likely to wanna fuck

hadnt thought about that. but i will try.

i am not pooping. just cropping. sorry. i am slow and paranoid. and i had to find a body picture.

Tell you what. I'll fuck her. That way she's not losing her virginity to you.

Thanks user for delivering.
I would hit that too, killer body.
Any bikini pics?.

lol

Nothing wrong with that if both want it.
I've had some moments with my sis a few times.

Older sister did it to me once.
Tell me if youre interested in how it went.

but what if she is younger? i am in 20s.

sure. tell me.

>i love user but i dont trust user.

Sager advice has never been given on this board

Tell

>not going to greentext because no

So I was visiting her, I was like 16 at the time. My sister is 4 years older than me so she was like 20. My sister looks 15, shes 5'2 or so and I'm 6'1.

We were sitting in her couch watching tv and eating dinner when she started like, touching me with her feet. I didnt care at first but as she kept doing it she got rougher. She went from barely touching me to like stroking my leg with her feet. After a little while we finished our food and she started moving closer to me. Like not even gradually she just bounced her way over until she was leaning on my shoulder. I guess me just smiling at her and not pushing her away or anything was a greenlight for her to kiss my cheek. This part kind of shocked me.
Anyways she kept giving me little kisses on my cheek before she got quiet for second.

Still interested?

if you want to bang her too, then i don't see a problem.

>Still interested?

i was but you keep interrupting.

How long until she cums?

Forget it. I thought you guys were interested.

>So I was visiting her, I was like 16 at the time. My sister is 4 years older than me so she was like 20.

if it was the other way around some moral faggot would have already said something.

This honestly got more of an emotional reaction from me than the story probably would have.

The story wouldnt have given you an emotional reaction, its not a fucking novel. Its a short explaination of the process that got me balls deep in my own sisters pussy.

Arousal is an emotion, just chemicals and electricity in the brain like all others

Lust is an emotion.
Also I've been lurking this whole thread and was interested. You are the only one keeping me awake at the moment, but you do you man. :)
What do you think made her willing to make a move on her younger brother?

Just finish your fucking story so I can finish

PS I stuck my hard dick in my willing step sister when she was 6 and I was 10, so there you go.

samefag is same.

Try again

samefag.

Clearly fucking retarded.
Not sure what your deal is.

Sooooo you're not going to finish your story then?

lel

no. my feelings are hurt. sorry.