Scotland general

Scotland general

Other urls found in this thread:

scottish-at-heart.com/lion-rampant.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off you shit eating faggot. Filthy mud people you Scott's zero culture and you're all miserable British cunts.

ooh ouch you hurt my fee-fees

Ya wont find but wee bit of interest here

I hate it here everyone is so lefty and "progressive"

My, somebody got out of the wrong side of their trailer bunk this morning.

Scots are living proof that the Welsh shagged sheep...

This is Sierra Leone flag dumbtard

Funnily enough you fucktard its the lion rampant for our country ya fucking bellend

Fuck off you catholic scum.
Sincerely a protistant.

How many amerifags are commenting on this and i bet you wouldnt come to our country and slaughter any scotsman to his face :-)

There is no lions in scotland but there is in Sierra Leone, retarded newfag. Go Wiki yourself now.

ml2 lurking

Whos catholic scum?

Moan the fucking Scotland man, aw these fucking dafties lol. Widnae say that tae er faces fs , man mutant neckbeards needty get a heavy grip fs

scottish-at-heart.com/lion-rampant.html

Go on there read then get back to me you fucking simple cunt tell me what is and what isny in my country

Yeaaaah that wont be like that for much longer, all the right wingers are coming out the closet

There are no dragons in wales yet they and they have that on there flag so your logic doesnt make sense?

You don't know shit about any country and this link is just pure propaganda. Please do humanity a favor and HERO yourself.

So my countries history is propoganda?

Is that a question or you're just too retarded not to know how to use question marks?

>Komodo Varan is called Komomdo Dragon.
>Wiki yourself now

Don't make me state the obvious.

Probs some poor nigger looking for an arguement yur wrong and you know you are and wont accept it?

probably bait but you're retarded kys etc 2/10 for making me reply

Smell yer maw

This is none of your business sir, please slowly step away from keyboard and go back to tumblr land.

Would you laugh at an American who's slowly becoming a Scottish weeb?
I've known I come from the clan Anderson in Scotland since I was younger, and never really delved into researching it. Most of the Southern US is Scottish/Irish/or Scotch-Irish.
But here lately I've been reading up on Scotland and I'm enjoying what I'm seeing. Scottish history reads to me as a developing people being constantly fucked with from all sides by Romans, Norsemen, and Britons.

I know that you don't wear kilts and speak Scots Gaelic, though, I'm not fucking stupid. But I do genuinely love Scotland. What would be the general consensus on an American if I visited?
I know Glasgow would be a fucked up place to visit, I was thinking heavy Northern, more the Highlands and Outer Hebrides.

bump

Scottards

Meanwhile in England

Come to Glasgow. You'll be fine.

I reckon it's just like the big cities you get here in the States.
The people you'll run into trouble with are whites who wish they were born niggers. I think you call them Neds. A bunch of little shits who need their asses kicked.

i live in teh highlands and its pure fucking shite craic i would NEVER of came here if it wasnt for my parents who took me and practically ruined my life by making me grow up here its full of assholes EVERYWHERE i shit you not noone here is a decent human being they all seem to think scotland is the best country like wtf NONE of my friends have even been on a fucking plane to go visit something else apart from hills and lochs

Well, faggit, what's your average day like?

I used to like Scotland, pretty much right up until the everyone started acting like the SNP are the greatest thing to ever happen to the country

The trouble with the English cupping Scotland's balls all these years is that their liberal shit has bled into Scotland's brain.