How can I get over being naked around other guys? I can't shower at the gym

How can I get over being naked around other guys? I can't shower at the gym

just do it!

You can't. Don't be lettin the gays stare at your wet cock in the shower.

stop being a faggot

Stop looking at other people's dicks to prevent your boner showing.

Wrong. Just stare intently at everyone's junk. They'll feel more awkward than you, so you'll feel more comfortable with the situation.

Use the girl's showers instead.

just remember your penis is larger than theirs, it is isn't it?

This is absolutely wrong. You must allow the gays to lustily stare at your glistening wet cock as you lather yourself with suds.

How about you let us see you naked, that would definitely help with your shyness

Doesn't make since

How do you figure??

Wat

You immature fuck, its a 2 minute shower. just face the wall and think of stuff that turns you off to prevent a boner.

reported for cp

not cp, he's not naked.

After you suck your 4th or 5th cock it won't bother you much.

Stop being a lil bitch

males being naked around each other is one of the most natural things in the world

Build a home gym. Problem solved.

Dick sucking sausage fest in this thread

while being extremely gay, at the same time, it's also funny.

gobble gobble gobble
gotcha bitch

Yes, you can, you're just uncomfortable. Do it anyways. It's called exposure therapy and it will help you adjust your comfort level. I found it weird at first too, and honestly, gyms, especially seedy gyms like the ymca, are always weird as fuck, but you gotta face this head on. I got over it during a summer program at VMI when I was 13. The showers there are communal and you have 4 shower heads coming off 1 pole, so you not only shower naked together, but in the same room, facing each other. No choice but to talk really.

sauce on this cutie?

that's just fucking weird fam

The only way you can be ashamed of being naked in front of others is because you have a tiny dick. You have a tiny dick op?