Bwahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Bwahahahahahhahahahhahahaha...

Autistic Muppet?

Bwahahahahahhahahaaaa...

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XcBTYLI2pmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally a representative for the OP's of Sup Forums in mainstream entertainment.

Ok...

I suppose, or an excuse for their crotch droppings to continue the legacy

I'd hit it.

What's so funny OP? Is the depiction not accurate enough?

They've totally fucked the show.

Sesame StrREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEt

>she doesn't like loud noises

What do think happens when oscar the grouch fucking screams or something?

Not really, she should be a fat neck beard type.

As if gingers weren't persecuted enough already. Kek

There is already an autistic muppet
>pic related

Also...
This!!!

I'll watch Sesame Street again for that episode. A flailing autist muppet tantrum? Definitely.

I guess you would know.

You win, thank you for the morning kek

Well, I'm slightly aspie, and I have a beard, but I can't get fat, no matter how I eat or how lazy I act

There's a muppet that's autistic? What the fuck why

He's not autistic, just Jewish

Why not?

Dunno, high metabolism?

I have a sedintary job, and tend to eat poorly. Still not fat after years of it

He can be both.

youtu.be/XcBTYLI2pmE

Normally I would laugh at this, but something like 1 in 68 children born in the US are now significantly on the autistic spectrum.

Given inclusion policies and whatnot, it seem likely - almost inevitable - that an average child born today will have an autistic classmate at some point.

I think it's good that at least someone out there gives half a fuck about treating autists as human. I'm basing this off my own childhood experiences with what happened when my school tried to introduce someone who had Down's syndrome. They could, and probably should, have had an assembly where they introduced the special new student and explained about his needs etc. Instead, they just released him into the wild of the playground, and pretty much did nothing as the other students made him do things like eat dogshit and hit himself in the face with a pipe.

Wait, I thought all the muppets were autistic?

> 1 in 68
Bad news for you user.

All Muppets are autistic. Except for maybe Kermit.

All of their adult fans are.

Lemme guess, this new autistic muppet will be curious and full of awwww moments like cheesy shit of her looking at a butterfly closely?
Whatever.

It's the fucking Muppets you manchild, what do you expect them to do?

am i the only one in a mandela universe where this muppet has existed for like 5 years already? like this is old news?

No. All muppets look the same. Just like niggers and chinks.

Not portray something that's fucking annoying as quirky and whimsical.

i mean, the exact muppet, the visual, and the paired autism thing, and the news articles and everything.
all this shit is like 5 years old for me.
i look at these pictures and am 100% sure ive seen them years ago.

>quirky
>whimsical

You literally just descibed the Muppets in general

I remember hearing about this years ago too, but I think they are just now making episodes with the autist in them. Like they've been planning it for a while.

I don't see many muppets looking at a butterflying up-close like it's god's cum on their fingers.
An autistic muppet better be as fucking annoying and cuntish as a real autistic muppet IRL.

They do this every few years, it wasn't an autistic one, it was a Mexican or a Islam muppet or some such other liberal indoctrination nonsense

How is it indoctrination to have the show reflect its audience? There are hundreds of Muppets, no reason why some can't mirror the demographics of the show's watchers.

It'll suck anyway. They added a black Muppet, and he didn't rob anyone.

You've convinced me I'm wrong with your tim and Eric macro. Great argument user.

I'm just trying to convey my sense of improbable belief at your last statement

Kek

What is incorrect about it?

As a real life high-functioning autistic made of felt cloth with a human hand absolutely defining my rectal cavity at this very moment, I support this... I think. Maybe? I don't know. I can only do what the hand makes me, and it just keeps opening and closing rhythmically. I guess it could be really mad about all this.

When are they going to create a Muslim exile rapist puppet?

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this.

To normalize autism, and to get kids to accept that some people are different

Maybe they should create a dumb American puppet. Fat, relegated to a mobility scooter, big Bible glued to it's hand..?

Finally, a waifu I can nut to

This reminds me of the aids puppet they made for the African show. People raged about it. Same thing.

>Autistic Muppet
Great band name.

With a bat

>to normalize something that isn't normal