Anything about her ?

Can I see her cock now?

Let's not and say we did?

10/10 i wanna snuggle her soft belly

No cock just pure pussy

why is this person your girlfriend?

How did she escape Jaba's palace?

They blew that place up...

Do you have to jerk off in the bathroom to get it up before tackling that or can you actually get hard from looking at her? Because these pics will keep me flaccid for a solid 12 hours now.

If you want too
Because I find her sooo attractive and I love her body

I'm not buying it. Her tits look like man tits. And there could be a cock hiding under that fat. Would need to see pussy spread

No usually I start off by having her on top off me kiss and so haha

man or woman, I would fuck that thing

Looks like the average Sup Forumstards body type

No pussy pics just body ones

Stop posting yourself, male OP.

How is there enough time in the day to eat enough to get that fat?

I can't physically comprehend it. Has it spent 10+ hours per day eating for fifteen years?

She's likes eating loads and be fed till she can't eat nothing more

>pure pussy

Yeah, until I see the kak/vag I'm gonna say this is a dude.

I cannot speak for someone of that size, but my old lady hovers around 220. She eats, a lot. But her top threshold is 215-220.

However, she exercises at least 3 times a week, we hike, ski, and are generally active people. She works 52 hours a week.

I think to get to op's size you have to be completely inactive and eat a fuck load of sugars.

Yeah her job is at a desk and she will just sit there and devour a 5 pack of doughnuts with out a thought, she came home with a full Victoria sponge cake and just sat and ate it in her hands

Also she weighs about 350lbs

She must be like 5'2"

When we were younger she went up to 280 for around 8 months before she started feeling like shit but she had to actually put energy and effort into getting to that size.

It was awesome for me but not worth the longterm effects.

Hey, at least you know you get whatever you want from your old lady though.

She's 5ft 6" and like a size 24 in women's

damn, the biggest I had was around 320, amazingly hot as an object, but unless she was on top barely moving or me fucking her doggy from behind the sex was pretty aweful.

are you going to post more pictures or am I closing this tab now?

The sex I have is amazing compared to fucking a skinny girl guess it's just personal

The pressure from someone her size being on top.... hhnnnnngggggg!

thats a giant swing in size though. No where did I say I prefered fucking skinny girls to larger girls, I told you my old lady hovers around 220, which I enjoy greatly, some of the best sex I have ever had.

Compared to fucking a skinny girl means nothing, I dont have a sexual preference for skinny women, I have a preference for fat women.

Fucking a woman in the 180-250 range for me is far superior to fucking a 300+, however I will masterbate looking at 300+ over 200 all day.

post some more images of that useless whale you faggot bag of shit

How much EXP for slaying such a beast?

+1 unnecessary attachment
+2 obsessive calls late at night
-1 bro points if your mates find out
-4 because she let you raw dog and isn't on the pill

Like -999
That thing only can take off experience point off

Yeah fair enough but yeah I can get in her pritty deep it's amazing I fuck her belly and everything
It's not too be tbh

does she let you cum inside?

Yes Every time !!!!!!

>has never fucked a fatty

you dont ask permissions with this type of woman, you do as you will and they take what they can get

god yeir girl. does she squat and let the cum out or do you use birth control or what

For you

No dude, I'm speaking from xp. My wife isn't that big buy she's pretty sizable and her riding my cock feels way better that any skinny bitch ever did. Only thing a skinner girl can do that a fatty usually can't is where they ride you while crouched down on their feet (instead of her knees like normal cowgirl) while they hold on to your hands and kinda jackhammer slam your kak.

get her to do squats, have her start with like ten a day, and work up to 20-30 a day.

itll take 6 months or so but she'll get there.

I should have said that differently.

I meant wall squats, where their back is on the wall, and they squat by sliding up and down.

I can confirm that. As long as she's not too big. 170-200 lbs is ideal

My wife can do that but, I guess it's a preference thing. I prefer the bigger woman just using her hips and natural girth to grind on top where as a smaller chick I prefer to doing the jackhammer.

And I though the girl I went to prom with was big

OP's gf is literally fucking dying.

more pics?

Bitch please, you don't know her. I remember that pic.

who says that wasn't me?

Me

Like I fuckin believe you because you repost pics from that set? Topkak

whatever mate

Sure thing cunt. Keep on reposting.

Grabbing all that fat during sex must be really fun. I was always pretty open torwards fucking fat girls but never ended up with one.

I'm not your girlfriend. And I'm also a man BTW

She's not half bad, you got any more of her?