Shill Spotting Tactics, Leaks, and Techniques. And PG dump

Shill Spotting Tactics, Leaks, and Techniques. And PG dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checking in cap'n!

They try to act like different people. And that can work places like here at Sup Forums but then they try to play that shit over Sup Forums where you have ID's and fail.

Herpderp

Im just going to dump everything gonna Sup Forums a bit

Filename speaks for itself

Lulz'd up

No worries. Killer stuff so far.

>Anyone who disagrees with me = shill

We've got 100's of screeners of them floating around.

if they disagree with anything you say, this is the surest indication of paid opposition.

if they make fun of you, they are getting paid for it.

Better watch who's thread your fucking off in.....before I start dumping some "Fore Real Type Shit"...

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9457

Your warned....

>FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR CUCK SHED PONYFAG

If you're getting flak, you're over your target

>a bunch of Targeted Individual retards ITT

"That guy sneezed loudly during the movie. Shill!!!"

Fuck Off Richard...

lawl, scrub league bronies getting wreck'd

Bad English:
>"Donald Trump play 5 level chess."
>"Shillery not care about people of America."

I actually saw these in Trump threads on Sup Forums during the campaign.

Don't forget either....150 mil from the gub *Blown* on a complete loss...

40 million from david brock...a complete fail

650 mil to cnn....a complete fail.

>Im NOT tired of winning yet!

Come to Sup Forums and lurk a bit lil bro. There's alot to learn...

I have.
Each time I had to take a long shower afterwards.

this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

Lulz, it's like that for the 1st 3 months...there's alot to learn. You stay....and you WILL learn.

Oh no we have an internet warrior here

Given the fevered autism on Sup Forums, I prefer remaining blissfully ignorant to learning anything from there.
Thanks, anyway.

Well shucks

Dropping bombs on isis :)

>Your warned.
>Your
See:
Nice try there, Sergei.

Thats because your a faggot

Watch who's thread you try to fuck around in. You boy got a warning shot up top. The next one is going to burn ALOT more...

Give me all you've got autismo I'm waiting

Ok.... welp. You fuck never listen. It's why you allllllways fail.

>Leave my thread and don't come back

Come come....I've drive droves of you fucks crazy :)

>Do you really want to play that game?
>Because I can come stay at Sup Forums for a bit and re-gorify ALL of your shill threads again for another 18 months XD

Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD Giggles XD

>Thats because your a faggot
When you have no intelligent defense, just say "faggot".
That almost always works.
If it doesn't, try "cuck".
That on is always a closer.

I think you are just a big mouth

You do sound like one of those offended little cucks you speak off....

>I've drive droves
Bad English.
You continue to prove the point.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think you are a female, or a fucking teenager that doesn't belong on "Big Boy Sites" yet....

>Your welcome for the nightmares ;)

"N Key" sticks.... (Coffee)

Old. Lurk more cuck

ummmm where's the 'n' in that post you retard.

Battle hardened

Drive(n)

>Fucking retard

The "stickiness " probably prevents the pressing of the n key from registering.

>Your welcome
>Your
Bad English.

You are just posting boring gore
I thought there will be some more shocking evidence for one of your many world wide conspiracys

lol @ Sup Forumstards nitpicking grammar and spelling

Sup Forums was never good

Switching to PG now....the rest from above are docs, vids and url's i'll fwd to you.

Never

Also, wont let me post scale maps of PG over 2Mb's i'll fwd those to you as well over the other side

rodger dodger!

Does it also prevent him from spelling "you're" incorrectly ("your") over and over despite it having been repeatedly pointed out??
He is a foreign, retard shill from Sup Forums, period.

Just put out an "Unread" wikileaks article about shillary and why she has seizures and a problem with killing navy seals.

>Keep it up and the next thing out is "Libya"

appreciated

It's a lot easier than this.

Do they start by claiming that goverment it's correct or did nothing wrong?

Shills.

Normal humans doubt the goverment first.

Isn't that email just a forwarding of an article?
Or what do you mean by that?

Good thread

they squat

This is "you trolling" huh?

>Bitch I will fucking school you!

You are missing the real truth here....

Both Clinton and Trump are, in reality, the co-leaders of a 5th column of infiltrators who have been secretly living among us since the formation of the Bilderberg Group in 1954.
They, and their fellow conspirators, are actually not really human.
Clinton, Trump and the others are really part of an ancient race of reptilian, lizard beings from inside the hollow Earth, who hide their true appearance by using mind control drugs which are dispersed through contrails in the sky and activated by high frequency radio signals.
They have been plotting this takeover of our planet's surface for exactly 2146 years, which is when mankind was first created on Earth.

Prove me wrong

come come....i've drive droves...
holy shit dude are you having a stroke

you sure seem to like dicks so here's the perfect woman for you

This is a wanna be derail technique (Beta as fuck) they are also sending in "Sleep Posters" I shit you not

/thread

so the narrative is that it is not people who are upset with Trump doing a terrible job, people are all just paid agents?

Yeah, that checks out.

But riddle me this then jimmy my boy, how do we know that those who spout pro-trump sentiments aren't also just paid shills?

What if, and bear with me now jimmy, there are people on both sides of the fence who are politically and financially motivated to post political propaganda?

What if, and I hope you are firmly strapped into your seat jimmy, there are in fact individuals who believe that their shitty opinions matter and they are obligated to share their shitty opinions on the internet?

But yeah, your narrative that people who do not agree with you are all paid agents totally checks out. It's a shame that my overlords in the deep government tell me that it is your overlords who are the ones who manipulate public opinion for their own fun and profit. A shame, because otherwise I'm sure that we could have been good friends.

Instead, I accept that my punishment for voicing an opinion that does not fit your narrative is online defamation and ridicule. I wish you a good day and keep fighting that good fight against all them internet boogeymen shills that are working so hard against you.

Cheerios, you easily led muppet.

Fail Harder

Look at how much shit from them, posted above, with their techniques and goal. But that's just fake right? The leaked salaries.....woops to my left. Thats fake shit right. Each time you fucks act up 1 more thing from my fuck with me folder is going to get dropped. Clear?

>Fuck off my thread and don't come back or your only going to make it worse for "Your Team"

**Otherside** This pic is important

>Fake news here guys, look away.

Dude you are not allowed to talk about that stuff or do you want to get raped by bill again?

Wait til you find out the parties are samefag dipshit

Back to shills for a minute. They need to learn their place. And I just switched to a different flash drive.