Experiencing major anxiety. Diarrhea, no appetite, headache, cold sweats, etc... what has worked for other anons...

Experiencing major anxiety. Diarrhea, no appetite, headache, cold sweats, etc... what has worked for other anons? Help me Sup Forumsros.

Crack cocaine

Be realistic.

Water and sleep.

Impure crack cocaine

>Experiencing major anxiety. Diarrhea, no appetite, headache, cold sweats, etc... what has worked for other anons? Help me Sup Forumsros.

meditation & lifestyle changes

vitamins, soup, ginger ale. what am i your fucking mom? smoke some weed, faggot

God do I miss my xanax days

Expand please.

Also, what can I do right now? This is not something I regularly experience.

I had xanax prescibed to me once. Doc said they wouldn't refill it now because I haven't been seen in over a year.

eat more fibre, maybe a fibre supplement drink.

expunging toxins and replacing with good vibes will do the trick, trust me OP

me and you both partner.. i wanna go back really bad

what am i talking about i took 3 bars yesterday lol

How do that?

If you're talking about w/d's I don't mind helping...I was on it for 12 years getting 90 R039's (6mg a day) at one point. Been off it for almost a year now.

Need specifics though

Diazepam is really good for anxiety

>
Don't trust him hes fucking retarded. "Toxins" are nonsense. You're a nervous wreck if what it sounds like. Chill the fuck out. Get your life in order.

1 go to doctor
2 be prescribed xanex
3 sell xanex

If he's going through withdrawals his CNS is actually what's fucking him over, it's going a mile a minute. His GABA-A receptors are on overload.

It's probably a combo of alcohol withdrawals and work stress. And a dying dog.

paxil 20mg

I seriously think you need probiotic to calm your stomachi, after that steady incomes of good foods, vegetables, oils and meat. self made!
when you get your strength back go walking, read a book, write a novel and then crash again and start the shit allover.

FUCK Paxil!!! Seriously, if you ever quit this shit cold turkey, the withdrawls are THE fucking worse.

I literally don't understand how doctors can prescribe a pill that makes you forget segments of your life and turns you into a drooling dependant zombie. Fuck big pharma.

Had an ex addicted to this shit, the only thing good to come out of it was she loved to be fucked on it but damn she was a bitch without it.

If you don't want to be hooked on benzos you can try benadryl, I hear it works for some people

OP here. The inability to sleep is making everything worse. How do I ensure a good night of sleep tonight?

Interesting. Like, helps people to sleep?

Celexa is the better SSRI with higher success rate. Paxil didn't do shit for me

Masturbate

Helps them to sleep and calms them down. probably not as much as xanax or something like that but it's worth a try

I'm pretty sure that's flu

Shiiiiiiit. That was step one

That's what I was thinking sounds like a flu but suppose withdrawal symptoms can be the same smoke loads of weed that will do the trick

tramadol helps a lot for me but i got addicted

Take imodium for stomach troubles,
First 3days are the worse, just try to keep yourself busy, cause sleeping without any medication would be near impossible, i just went through this shitlast week, now I'm getting somewhat normal, couldn't sleep for first 3days, after that sleep cycle started recovering,
Take a walk, a hot shower, get a massage done.

Heroin helps a lot for me but i got addicted

Prolly ate something your allergic to

Amphetamines lol

Depends on what is causing it, if it's a current issue find a way to resolve it if possible.

Crack helps a lot for me but i got addicted

Sounds to me like you have some form of hyperthyroid disorder. Took almost a year of those symptoms with rapid hear rate starting to occur before I was referred to an endocrinologist. Go to a DR. and request full thyroid panel with TSH levels to be checked. (Do not accept anything less)

Withdrawal from that have to be worse than what I'm experiencing already

It is now... My first bout of anxiety made me think I had a stomach bug. Since then, anxiety has been a part of my life for the last two years consistently. The symptoms subside but not completely.

Meditation helps. No fap helped me personally. I also took sertraline which was useful for the first 6 months. CBT is really helpful (I thought it was bs until I tried it). Though for you, you may have to wait a few more months before it's worth doing it, not sure.

And read/listen to "the power of now" by eckhart tolle. That was pretty huge for me and changed my perspective to life, anxiety and general day to day issues which has helped me cope a lot better,

get off opiates.
xanax or valium and pedalyte and rest and warm baths help (bring water to drink though)

Stop eating fast food and other assorted processed foods

Lots of good suggestions but the Rx suggestions don't help. I would need a prescription and won't the doc think I'm just pill shopping?

Yes

So, what do?

Go to the doc and take your chances.

Stop sinning and fap

Put up with it. Deep breaths and sleep. Go for a walk. Clear your mind, You're kinda trippn'.

I am. That's the problem. The mind does what the mind does.

Well, thanks everyone. Some good tips.

We're in the same boat OP. This is day 3 for me. If you can't sleep, still try. Try Benadryl or melatonin. Stay away from Alc and weed and especially any other benzo. You're this far, don't waste it. Delete all those pics of bars that you have. How much did you take daily and for how long?
>2mg-8mg daily
>on and off for 1.5 yrs
>lost a lot of friends, went to jail, got a DUI, fucked up at the end of college.
>fuck Xanax, I'm done for good this time
>still have 12mg and almost cracked last night but managed not to
>did have a seizure though, went to the hospital, shit was scary
>doc said combo of Alc and benzo withdrawals plus stress
>not trying to scare you just being real

>all these medication goys trusting Dr. Shill Shekelsteins magic pill trick.
smoek weed FAGGOT

That's some scary shit. Mine isn't a xanax withdrawal tho. It's just general anxiety and maybe a little alcohol withdrawal.

Will dubz help?

you can get an opioid prescribed to you for your headache. But be careful, an Opioid can cause constipation. It could attribute to helping you with your diarrhea

This is literally the worst fucking advice ever.

for me:

0.25mg Alprazolam first thing in the morning. another 0.25 around lunch if you feel like you need it. 0.25-0.50 before bedtime.

not long term plan. help through rough spots.

Long term plan needs to address dealing with sources of anxiety and perhaps daily medication like SSRI.

Good luck user. Anxiety can be a real motherfucker.

Lmao

kek

Good advice. Any suggestions if I don't have any Rx to get through the rough spots?

I used to have ALL of this stuff. You need to wake up 6 - 8 am and be outside (and optimally excersize, just walking is fine) for atleast 30 -60 minutes to absorb some sun light.

Then, eat better foods. Less processed, More greens and fruits.

After that, you need to cut down on your internet usage and find something you feel passionate about to work towards. It's okay if you don't know exactly what you want to do because you'll figure it out.

GG EZ

Where do you live? Because this seems to be standard law in the US. I moved from Alabama to Washington a few years ago and for a while my old Alabama doctor's office was refilling my Xanax, but when I hit the year mark I had to find one in Washington. It was very easy, because it was an existing prescription. There weren't really any questions, but they had to see me to say that they did, basically. Furthermore, Washington state law says they actually have to see you in person every 90 days for any controlled substance. Kind of a pain in the ass, and it sucks having to cough up the $30 copay for no good reason, but again there aren't any questions, just "here you go".

CA, prob the same here.

Washington apparently had a major prescription drug overdose problem for a while. Like enough that it was the leading cause of death for a certain age group (like 25-40 or something like that) so the 90 day law was a response to that. My Xanax prescription is no big deal but the idea is that they want to keep an eye on the people they're giving heavy opioids to. California may not have that. But yeah just make an appointment and it should be simple to get back on it, I think.

meditation and shit like that is good, but sometimes no help at all for me because it can just turn into a perfect opportunity for my mind to wander then fall down that slippery slope of freaking out about where my mind takes me.

idle hands are the devils workshop. try to keep your mind somewhat occupied, preferably with manual labor that requires you to actively pay attention to what you're doing, but not necessarily give it much thought (anything...gardening, mowing the yard, chopping wood, working on a car, etc). helps to be dog-ass tired at the end of the day...good hard physical work is good for your mind and body. we didn't evolve to sit at a fucking desk all day.

kek'd

THIS. I'm struggling to but I notice take a probiotic tablet daily and going riding or surfing etc helps

This yo start doing yoga and meditate, i mean there is a reason people have been doing that shit for time immemorial