Alright Sup Forumsros. I'm moving within the next few months which means a new job, which also means drug tests...

Alright Sup Forumsros. I'm moving within the next few months which means a new job, which also means drug tests. I smoke about once or twice a week. How long does it normally stay in my system? Piss test and hair test.

Also, general drug thread. What are you guys smoking?

I usually smoke sativa. Bong or pipe. I get it dirt cheap by the pound too. I guess just drink a lot of water lol

Be careful bro, that shit stays in the hair with consistent usage, if they text your piss you'll be right as rain within a week or two, different people show differently bare in mind. Play it safe and start think about stopping a month or so before.

Stopped smoking for the same reasons.

pisstest at least a month. hair will be pretty much permanent, so shave them off, because they can even tell on which days or weeks you smoked pretty much, but you shouldn't be worried about anything other than a piss test

how long are your hair?
1cm of hair shows what you took in the last ~1month.

Op here. I totally forgot to mention that I shave my head regularly. Like chrome dome haha

just stop smoking for atleast a month you should be fine, but 2 months to be absoultely sure. Its all depends on how serious your job is, because better, more expensive tests will result in positives after a longer time

>it's impossible for me not to smoke because getting high is more important to me than having stable income

This is the world we live in

I second this.

You might be okay for the hair test; if you really want to be safe, shave your head right before and say you forgot and just do the piss test. I've heard that it can stay in your hair up to months but I can't confirm that myself.

I smoke daily and have had to stop for drug tests for jobs, and for me it typically takes about 3 weeks to leave my system for a piss test (I'm 6'1 and 230lb, so a bit overweight but not very). It stays dormant in your fat cells, so the metabolism rate depends on how much fat you have, how much water you drink, your baseline metabolism, etc. Drink water and work out a lot (fat-burning exercises specifically) in the few weeks going up to your test and you should be fine.

Pharmacies typically sell at-home drug tests that are easy to use, and I usually will get one of these and test myself a few days before to make sure I'm clean.

Also drink some water the day of the test, but not too much - you'd want to dilute your urine a bit just in case you have extra THC in your system (that way the amount will hopefully register under the minimum concentration and they won't pick it up), but if you dilute your urine too much they'll call you back in to redo the test.

>a person who works and pays their own bills can't enjoy their leisure time how they'd like

"but the DARE people in school told me drugs = bad!"

I second this

>its impossible to smoke and get high while having a stable income
how old are you?
11?

The fact that he is debating if to stop getting high just so he can pass the drug test for his work is the bad thing here. Not the fact that he gets high a couple times a week.

i smoked every day 4-5 times per day for years... had to pass a piss test so i bought a pack of 20 tests and found out it took exactly 36 days to pass.

for you.. 10 days or less

>I spend my money however I want even though the place the employs me has rules and regulations against my hobby fuck them I'm going to do everything in my power not to get caught and if i do i'll put the blame entirely on them

5 weeks - 1year....wenn you are fat you have the thc for month in your fat depot

Takes 30+ days for hair and like 15 for piss

Smoking some fire

>The fact that he is debating if to

Stopped reading right there. If you're going to be a condescending fuck boy at least use proper grammar. Idiot.

>place the employs me has rules and regulations against my hobby
here lies the real problem
companys dont own you, even when you americans seem to forget about this from time to time
they have no right to tell you what to do while not at work

thats a labor test aint a pissi piss school test

He's not debating whether or not to stop getting high, he's decided to not get high and is asking how long he should have to worry about this being an issue.

Christ, I'm stoned out of my gourd, but I still have better reading comprehension than you.

/thread
I really don't care what people do outside of work. As long as they don't bring it to work or it affects their work I really don't care.

the labor test find your thc after 9 month in your piss....fact

541 oregon checking in.
Blackberry kush slab

Hah, that's funny.

you lost the job, you never ending smokin weed, you a loser an addited you dumbass weak up, thas a drem you loser...

Jelly as. Getting hold of that in the uk is damn near impossible. Unless anyone can point me in the right direction?

lol what the fuck, did you have a stroke while typing this?

Op never said anything about how he couldn't stop or anything even remotely near that lol

its a bot
they still learn

for a hair test stop now.
what kind of job is it? most don't hair test

Ket is one he'll of a drug ladies and gentleman

That way

Also depends on body fat % as well

541 here, what's the legality of the extraction process over there? Here you can order everything for a passive closed loop system and get it delivered to your door no questions asked. It's illegal to run the extractor without a medical card or recreational certification but nearly anyone can get a medical card out here. More pics for your pleasure

Hey OP, for urine testes, you can usually flush your system in a month if you try really damn hard with constant water, vinigar, detox pills. It will leave in about less than a month if you are really that commited, dont know about hair test tho, they only do urine tests in my area, hope this helps ya OP, also try those home drug test kits to see if your in the clear

if they want a hair test just shave

All cannabis products are illegal in the uk. Although police tend not to care to much for small amounts. Getting decent gear like hash and wax is hard. I've made my own hash before with some decent success but never wax. I've always thought about Silk Road but it went down a while back and stopped looking then.

shits weak bro

where did you get that? CO?

If u smoke everyday id say to b safe wait 14 days, u can prolly get by with less if u drink lots of water and workout

A job isn't gonna do a hair test

I've heard cranberry juice is a good detox method too along with water; just be careful to not drink too much of it in one sitting because you'll have massive detox diarrhea.

where i come from your employer isnt allowed to drug test anyway

OP are you in the US, and if so are you in a state where you can get a medical card? You might be able to use that as a workaround; plus, they're legally not allowed to ask you what you need the card for because of patient privacy rules.

You may possibly be one of the most autistic anons out there

Weak b8 m8

some people just never develop their morals past the Social Contract stage, and base right and wrong on what's told to them by higher authorities (i.e. the federal government). I personally believe this kind of thing to be the basis for the stigma that a lot of people have against smoking weed, and classifying weed along with other hard drugs like heroin, meth, crack, etc.

OP here. I'm in the US. In the south. No chance of a medical card.

Hahahahahaha nooooooo they dont! THC use usually stays proveable for up to five weeks depending on amount used and there have been reports of people testibg positive for 100 days but there have never beeb reports of more than that! So stop spewing bullshit fag

start drinking 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar per day (can cut with water) and about 2 weeks before proposed DT only drink water (if you wanted you could still smoke), on day of test wake up and PEE

How about stop smoking weed degenerate nigger? If you are high in body fat it will take a long time.

*you're welcome guy here; also the amt of time it stays in your system depends on your fat content (for straight up not trying to fool the test) as the residual thc resides in your fat cells; less fat and/or more working out = shorter time frame in system.... skinny shit with 5% body fat who works out constantly could probably legit pee clean within 2 weeks, tubby of the planet chubby would probably pee clean after 1.25months, and fat bastard would probably be 2months

>hair test
you're fucked op

post that again please, i didn't see it the last two times.

It stays in your system basically forever and the idea of flushing it out is a myth. Also from first hand experience the fake pee stuff doesn't always work. I lost a nice job I had in a weed legal state because of this shit. It seems like you can't really get a job without quitting weed so I just gave up and am on disability. Currently smoking a joint everyday Idgaf

>What are you guys smoking?
Some indica breed, don't know exactly
>tfw weed is illegal in your country
vaping it in a flowermate, helps against getting your lungs fucked

Also fingernails, better rip 'em off your fingers.

Can't you just say you were in a state or country where its legal? lul

>the idea of flushing it out is a myth
that is so not true, you sound like a faggot neet who should kill himself.
>>>/r9k?

The world we live in is riddled with autistic faggots the likes of you, unfortunately.

>tell a drug addict he's addicted
>all the other addicts come out of the woodwork to his defense

Pretty pathetic honestly. Don't reply to me nothing you people have to say is worth reading.

inb4 retards reply anyway

>they have no right to tell you what to do not at work

So much this. Yet all these uhmurkans are all hung up on how much freedoms they got. Fucking sad, really. Isn't it legal in a third of the states? Why not just move to Colorado or something?

(you)

I did 16 mos on probation smoked everyday until my first piss test in 4/14 knew id fail

Didnt have clean pee till july

Ive passed job drug screens using flushmasks and a synthetic called quikfix. Both worked.
>>>confirmed im 6'4 240 daily

Reply to this instantly because Bush did 9/11

Drink alot of milk

> stands up and applauds

>If you want to work for us, we must inspect your urine on the molecular level first

If it's in a fe months, you're good. Hair usually loses it by 3 months, so just stop until you're cleared.

I love smoking polm joints but theyre rough and addicting with the tobacco

so im smoking white widow with bong but its just not the same

oh shit

how the hell do you get exactly 36 days out of 20 tests ? that means less than one test per day which means you could be off by 2 days if used regularly .

quit smoking crack and learn some math .

>tubby of planet chubby

Kekd

OP here. Just some facts in case I didn't clear it up.
>No hair. Bald, clean shaven head
>5'9" 155 lbs
>Overall great metabolism
>Workout regularly
>Smoke 1-3 times a week at the most

This does not work. I was fired from a job in WA because they ran yearly drug tests and one of the times the quickfix failed me. They didn't even give a shit that I had great work performance. It's just, you smoked at some point so you're gone. "At will employment" BS, they can do whatever they want.

Oh and this was Nintendo of America in Redmond so all you autist stoners know who to avoid.

>don't talk at me because I'm wrong and can't prove my point

(You) for you, sir

Nintendo drug screens? Wait, you worked for Nintendo?

Weed being legal doesnt mean an employer can employ w/o passing recquired tests.

Shits in the fine print nigga.

Which is what that little asterisk next to americanfreedom* means

*nothingsfreeevenfreedom

This. So much this

Step yo game up manlet

Yes they have you do one every year you work there, I managed to get away with a couple. I have a hard time believing a lot of those people and the game testers aren't getting blazed regularly. I was in the consumer service dept, and it was somewhat awful anyway. Best perk was slight discounts and rare merch in their company store.

>1-3 times a week

>tubby of the planet chubby
MY FUCKING SIDES

I had a hair test at my job at a tire factory. Did IT work there. I regularly shave my head, so the nurse took hair from my legs. She said they normally do armpit hair if head hair is too short, but I shave my pits.

Dumbfuck, he probably waited a couple weeks before starting to test. You're not going to oiss clean after two days, so why the hell would you waste a test?

They can take hair from other areas besides your head.

It's still the principle of the thing. They really shouldn't give a fuck what people do so long as it isn't hurting anyone.

In the same sense that they don't bother alcoholics until they show up to work or drive in public drunk, they shouldn't bother stoners who only smoke at home. It's not hurting anyone else who doesn't make it their business to be hurt by it, so why does it matter?

Urine, around a week or so. Hair, about 90 days.

Three weeks if you want to be safe.

If you feel like you might test positive, pull a pube and put it in the cup. The lab can't test it bc it's considered contaminated. It will, at least, buy you a couple extra days.

There are things to get it faster but 3 a 4 months.. Not weeks guys.. Dont butt fuck OP into loosing his job

How much does that fatty patty weigh? Looks like a damn good grip

So fat percentage and motabolozim rate is what affects how long thc will stay in your system?

you can clear out your system in 24 hours using certo jelly and gatorade