Any idea what this might be Sup Forums?

Any idea what this might be Sup Forums?

>had sex with two girls over the past month
>went to beach the past weekend penis was grinding on shorts
>noticed this on Monday after getting blown extremely hard

Looks like genital herpes.

Get checked.

Most likely cancer, so there's nothing to be alarmed about. It will go away on its own in like few months.

>Two-thirds of the world population has herpes. More than 3.7 billion people under the age of 50 -- about 67 percent of the global population -- are infected with herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), according to a new report from the World Health Organization.

Congratulations. You are now in the majority OP.

Probably just some burst blood vessels

Idiot cold sores don't count.

>HSV-1
HSV-1 differs from HSV-2, you dumb fuck.

its herp breh.

go to the docter, and good luck

You can get genital herpes after coming into contact with HSV-1 or HSV-2. Most people get genital herpes from HSV-2, which they get during sex. If someone has a cold sore and performs oral sex, this can spread HSV-1 to the genitals — and cause herpes sores on the genitals.

I assume you dont know how to google

I really hope it's that. Doesn't look like herpes to me. Idk I'm freaking out

Dr here cold sores aren't that bad.

welcome to teen health 101

Yeah, medically "herpes" is just a general umbrella term for a number of skin infections that are vaguely contagious.

Although technically oral and genital herpes are different, you can still get infected with the "oral" strain on your genitals and the "genital" strain orally. However with cross-area infections the person usually has less outbreaks.

Thanks Dr. McMedical M.D.!

Mind you this shit doesn't hurt either no matter how much I touch it

I didn't know Sup Forums was full of medical doctors. Wow.

Can we get a genital Herpes fag in here

Does it itch slightly?

It could be a yeast infection. It's possible to get them as a guy if you fuck a woman who has one or is in danger of having one. It's just a bacterial imbalance.

Eat some yogurt and maybe buy a topical cream used to treat them and just use that for a few days and it should clear up if thats it.

Well, I'm not a doctor, but I had a couple burst vessels once. If I remember right, they never hurt and just faded gradually. If what you've got gets worse, it's probably something else, imho.

Yes it is and amputation is only viable solution

Mike Hunt, MD

Dr here, dip it in Head & shoulders.

Not at all. I looked up herpes symptoms and I have none of those either.

I'll take your advice on the yogurt. Thanks and hoping for the best

You mean like because she was sucking it too hard? I thought that yesterday but idk

This. Had a yeast infection once, scared the fuck out of me. Went to the doc and said it was yeast. Gave me some creams to use and shit went away in about a week or two.

You can also buy some yeast infection cream for females and use it, it works the same.

Go to a doc anyway just to be sure. If you have something else and spread it you deserve it die.

Yeah, exactly that. I woke up with a couple of red spots the morning after getting a really rough blow/hand job. Lots of squeezing was the culprit, I'm pretty sure. It didn't look quite like what you've got, but the rough bj was the same.

Doc here, lube it up in peanut butter. Works 78.592% of the time

If the dude had a mustache the hairs can poke right through your skin.

No no, that looks like bruise marks on your dick. That is either irritation or maybe herpes. Just go to the doctor

looks like the head of your cock