Any Gorillaz fans here? Ask someone who has heard the new album anything

Any Gorillaz fans here? Ask someone who has heard the new album anything

Other urls found in this thread:

datpiff.xyz/gorillaz-busted-blue-saturnz-barz/
afropunk.com/profiles/blogs/new-gorillaz-album-reportedly-features-grace-jones-de-la-soul?xg_source=activity
youtube.com/watch?v=lnLjniXqHKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is its name

Go die

Was it as great as demon days?

link, pl0x

I honestly don't know, which I realise undermines this whole post completely but if I was lying, wouldn't I just make a name up?

Not right now, busy

Different (as expected), very heavy in places, lots of bass with a few gasps for air. One HUGE anthemic pop banger.

No links that I know of, I heard it at a private party.

I really enjoyed it, especially the anthemic one I mentioned. Chorus has something about 'we the people' or 'we are all people'. Can't remember as I was a few beers deep by that point.

Wow ur so fucking cool

No one fucking cares you idiot

is it any good? any comparison to your picture post?

If I was doing it to appear cool why would I post it on an anonymous website you mong

lol'd.. duh

I really liked it, but then I've only been a casual Gorillaz listener before now.

I had the first album, loved the singles but only listened to the rest a few times. Didn't really get past the singles on Demon Days and didn't listen to Plastic Beach at all.

There's a lot of bass on it, hip hop/trap kind of vibes throughout. A collab with a very famous older female singer. There's another tune with just a pad/synth thing and Damon's vocals for most of it.

check out the G-Sides. not bad

datpiff.xyz/gorillaz-busted-blue-saturnz-barz/

Here's two of them

also check out 19-2000 (soulchild Remix) should be on G-sides

I honestly had no idea these were online! The first one is the one I was talking about with the pad and Damon's vocals for most of it.

My favourite track hasn't come out yet, it's an anthem. Something about people in the chorus.

Love the Soulchild remix, I loved 19-2000!

in fact a tracklisting has leaked, they didn't play this many tunes at the party and it was apparently the whole album so don't know if everything is confirmed afropunk.com/profiles/blogs/new-gorillaz-album-reportedly-features-grace-jones-de-la-soul?xg_source=activity

We Got The Power is the tune I meant! It was power not people!

Any Gorillaz fans here who live in London?

yeah. Y?

South East. Friday. Thank me later.

(I realise you won't believe this but seriously)

we talking Greenwich? lewisham? a bit vague

Not that user, but got you fam.

thanks mate

I have it downloaded too friend. Is good. More about the feeling of the songs than beats and lyrics themselves. Night driving kind of tunes.

Welcome Sup Forumsrothers

youtube.com/watch?v=lnLjniXqHKs

Where's my torrent?

hold a newspaper and a bouquet of flowers so I know it's you and you can buy me a pint at the bar!

I hope you get gang raped by niggers who dip the dicks in aids blood as lube until you prolapse while jellyfish island plays on loop for hours while Shaun Ryder commentates and as they fill up up he says "it's cumming up its cumming it's there "
And then it's I recorded and published on the Internet for all to see