/nba/ general - Prime Wade Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

nba.com/article/2016/11/18/michael-jordan-inducts-russell-westbrook-oklahoma-hof
foxnews.com/leisure/2016/11/18/man-sentenced-to-jail-after-using-cheetos-to-set-exs-home-on-fire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit Stauskas it's on fire

I don't like embiid, agreed?

Sucks, you're gonna be hearing a lot about him for the next 10 years

Anyone play Runescape? Whats your usernames

>sixers winning
>bucks beating warriors

whats going on here

embiid is cool, 7kt is a faggot

>nik stauskas playing like an actual good NBA player
is this real life?

Apparently he was so shook after last year that he hired a sports psychiatrist.

He literally needed therapy to get the thought of last season's sixers team out of his mind.

kys

somebody please kill anthony davis

>Wade

Who?

is embiid good troll or best troll? he's /nba/'s literally "our guy"

Why arent more teams just fucking trading everyone for picks and tanking like the sixers did?

Its obvious nobody will be able to compete for a championship as long as the Cavs and Warriors are so dominant

So if youre a middle of the pack team like the Blazers or Pistons why dont you just fucking tank? what so appealing about getting blown the fuck out in the first round?

embiid is the god of memes

>25 points
>8/10 shooting
>5/5 from three
>17 minutes

he's...he's getting mvp this year isn't he?

Kek

>21 points on 8-9 in 25 minutes

I told him to play like an actual NBA player and he did it, the absolute madman

Theoretically, professionals want to play at the professional level regardless of how hard it is to meet expectations.

Seriously though Cavs and Warriors aren't unstoppable.

Because if you're the Blazers, you have a star in Damian Lillard that keeps fans in seats and keeps the money rolling. If you start tanking, people stop coming to games.
At the end of the day it's all about that $$$

The Suns are a really weird team. They aren't making the playoffs, why the fuck don't they play Bender more to develop him?

I'm not so sure their best 5 are better than their 2nd 5 either.

idk but the way he talks shit has me rolling

like he randomly commented on one of chandler parson's pictures "gonna cook your ass tomorrow" the night before he was supposed to play the grizzlies. love that shit.

fucking hate the suns, but they should trade bledsoe, trade chandler all to contenders and get youth, fucking tank. i hate them all they're soo retarded/ and i hate their jerseys like you have no idea. talking stick arena? fucking joke.

>Not supporting your home team
>supporting a team that is 2,000 miles away just because it is the most popular team to follow as of late

WEW

>"I am truly a fan of his," said Jordan, the six-time NBA champion and five-time MVP. "When I watch him play, I see a lot of resemblance of his passion for the game of basketball, the way I played the game of basketball."

MJ confirmed for BTC Alliance

nba.com/article/2016/11/18/michael-jordan-inducts-russell-westbrook-oklahoma-hof

agreed about trading. I think they should be willing to deal Bledsoe and Knight.

To develop their youth, I'd be getting Booker, Warren, Chriss, Bender, Ulis, and Len all kinds of mins.

>fat
>manjaw
>ginger
>batwings at that young age
>undershirt instead of sports bra
>bandwagoning the warriors when you have based delly and giannis

from what crevice in hell did this creature spawn from?

you uh

you know that's not the real embiid, right?

Just as long as they don't emulate the Magic and have everybody fight over 25 mins a game. Having no plan like that is stupid.

hahaha broshipped

>KD KILL

Hopefully he can follow the proud tradition of players who became good after leaving the kongs (see: Whiteside, Thomas, Biyombo)

Timberwolves? More like Turnovers

If I were GM I'd envision my future starting 5 to be

Tyler Ulis
Devin Booker
TJ Warren
Dragan Bender
Alex Len

Every time they get Ulis mins he delivers. Takes care of ball, gets a bunch of steals, rebs and assists...and also a few points. Booker is a future superstar, TJ Warren has low key become pretty good, and Len is already better than Chandler. Who fuckin knows about Bender cuz he doesn't play.

suns should trade for noel, like even at them lsong assets, would be an excuse to tank.

give them knight, and bledsoe and chandler/ a pick
get noel, and okafor, stauskas and covington

suns play
ulis
booker
warren
noel
okafor

76ers
bledsoe
knight
simmons
saric
embiid

BOTH TEAMS WIN

>KD
>hurt

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

If only, he was just faking for more attention

I expected Embiid to be good when healthy, but I didn't expect this. He's one of those guys with freaky potential and very little comparable players.

Now imagine him with Simimons or a PG that isn't shit

His three ball really opens the court up for him and allows him to do so much more

HAHHAAAHHAHA HIM AND CURRY REALLY ARE TEAMMATES, REALLY MAKES YOUR ANKLE HURT, ERR I MEAN THINK AHAHAHA

>When you realize Sam Hinkie is the greatest basketball mind of the last 5 decades
>When you realize he was pushed out by old, fat, retarded baby boomer

NBA really is a small look into the bigger picture of this country

Hmmmmmmmm

I expected Embiid to be good but I also expect Simmons to be trash. He's a 3 with about a 5 foot range. He's good at all the other stuff, but if teams don't need to guard you then it doesn't matter.

I didn't know Curry's wife had a tv show, but I was hungover in bed this morning watching the food network and that shit came on. It was a bad tv show desu, and I like cooking shows.

is giannis a poor mans embiid?

>elbow to face
>no foul call

Why are the memes allowed to still get refball?

>we out here

>full refball in effect
>Javale blatantly elbows the fuck out of Giannis and Giannis just stumbles a bit
Holy shit that kid is sturdy.

I'm really liking this new wave of NBA bigs tho. AD, Towns and Embiid are fun as hell to watch.

>Curry is our guy

you guys going to watch the clops game?

iddddddddddsss TR4P TYME

OBAE
B
E
Y

Did draymond push him a little bit?

No, Apemond never fouls

embiid not fun'

igg jr fum doi us virry

Still early obv, but disappointed in Wolves. Expected more. Expected a playoff berth this year desu.

Maybe they'll get it together. They've lost a buncha games they should have won. Just went to sleep with big leads.

Who let this happen?

APEMOND DON'T LIKE IT DON'T LIKE IT

He is 4 actually
I think Brett Brown will make him develop some rang

I hated them at the time, but looking back the Big 3 Celtics were pretty fucking based.

If he gets an even Draymond tier jumper he'll be good, but his mechanics are bad. His entire shot needs an overhaul.

Honestly it might be for the best that he was injured cuz he gets plenty of time with Philly coaches and stuff. He wasn't ready to deliver in NBA games yet.

i h8te blax

add me senpai

OSRS right ??

foxnews.com/leisure/2016/11/18/man-sentenced-to-jail-after-using-cheetos-to-set-exs-home-on-fire/

Why even have divisions?

that'll be interesting to see how they use him because Philly's 4 has been the best overall position for the team this year. There really isn't a considerable drop-off between starter and bench, both Saric and Ilyasova have been good. and Ben plays nothing like either of them. On top of that, the current state of the 3 on this team is a fucking mess.

Bulls @ Clips gamethread

>bucks get refballed against the warriors again, this time at home
Color me fucked in the ass. On another note, do they call Giannis the Alphabet as well as the Greek freak?

why do people call Lebron a more complete player than Curry?

Lebeta can only score in the paint, his jumpshot is wack

Curry is not only the best shooter of all time, but also has an unstoppable floater and has one of the best shooting percentages within 5 feet of the rim too

cant get any more complete than that lol

Mental exercise: imagine the boreiorrs didn't get away with refball, do they make 8th seed?

what is defense senpai

Don't reply to Harry dumbass

pastebin updated

Yeah Curry and Klay and Thompson making all those shots sure is the result of refball right?

like when Curry made an NBA record 13 threes it was totally all cause of the refs right?

stay mad bitch boi

dont reply to him

for the love of god just dont

you win the game by scoring more points dude, and you dont get points by playing defense

who would you rather have on your team, Harden or Tony Allen?

>you win the game by scoring more points dude, and you dont get points by playing defense

tony allen is an NBA champion, isn't a bitch ass nigga, and doesn't have a door stopper pee pee

next

>you win the game by scoring more points dude, and you dont get points by playing defense

Andrew Harrison is the most Grizzly player ever.

Kinda big, not that fast, not that athletic, not a great shooter, but has ways of getting by you, muscling you up, physical af defender, throwing a cheap elbow here or there, and grinding a hard bucket in the paint out.

I'm glad the Bucks announcers call bullshit when they see it

>Wurry

Thats why the grizzlies who are the most defense-oriented team in the NBA beat the warriors in the playoffs right?

oh wait

Milwaukeefag here. Our announcers are always 100% honest.

>Thats why the grizzlies who are the most defense-oriented team in the NBA

G I A N N I S

! ! ! ! ! !

B A T T EN

D O W N

T H E

H A T C H E S

Uhhh guys... I think the bulls actually might be really good

wtf I thought Rondo and Wade were washed up...

was Rose really that big of a cancer?

Bucks are giving me a heart attack

> people really think the warriors are gonna lose this

kek, cant wait till curry hits a deep three to ice the game

giannis no

R E F B A L L

REF WHAT THE FUCK YOU BLIND NIGGER

REF BALL

THEY REALLY WANT THE GSW TO HAVE THE BEST RECORD IN THE WEST