This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?
>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 152kg)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nochtlii/
instagram.com/olivierrichters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same way i would have responded to a bear i would make myself bigger and make a show of it, and hope he doesn't respond in kind.

Well I'm his girlfriend so

Stick my Glock in his ass and shoot

So he had to bend down almost half his hight to slap a nicely trained trap's ass?

Well all 4 of those chicks are my girlfriends.

So I'll let gigantor bro have his pick of one of them then I'll just go fuck the other 3.

Ask him why he is flirting with girls and if we are still having dinner with his parents tonight.

file for sexual abuse, get him to pay damages in mental scarring and such.

You misspelled cock.

I'm 6'5 so he's almost a foot taller than me. I think I'll just walk away form him.

Large people aren't immune to bullets shitlord. Shoot him right in between the eyes, or in the eyes. That works too.

Look at that those tiny shoulders

I just got two fillings and the left side of my mouth is completely numb

Is that Halo without his suit on? I bet he doesn't afraid of anything.

lolwut

Bend over and lift my skirt.

slap his ass

but you have to defend your gf from harrasment! What she gonna think of you after getting her ass slapped by some stranger?

to paraphrase Jim Cornette on Brock Lesnar skrewing with jim cornetts then gf (now wife)

i'm not gonna fucking fight him, i'll just pull out my gun and shoot the motherfucker

Immediate falcon punch to his balls. Literally no warm up or warning. They're a good height to get some real swing. You can't train your balls. Then once he hits the deck, vomitted and flinching to retrieve one of his now recessed testicles, gently smack him on the bottom and say softly, 'You're my bitch now'.

Break both of his knees since i know 5 forms of martial arts

Kek

>nicely trained trap
This is why I'm sick of modern Sup Forums
>lol we're sissies we like 'traps' even though we know they're trannies nullifying getting bamboozled~!>?! uh-oh fukken don't have a social life so i'ma complain on Sup Forums that all the girls get chads lol i'm such a fag
/killself

Kneel down and slap the fucker in the face

Well, I have 4 years of jiu-jitsu training but I have a feeling that guy isn't just a body builder.

>Second girl from the left
instagram.com/nochtlii/

Sup Forums hasn't been good since they separated the boards

well this is why you have guns

Proceed to my bedroom closet
Find him and then plant that mother fucker corpse in the garden

why I'd bite that gentleman, bite right on the cock

>the guy
instagram.com/olivierrichters/

>ufw he shoots you first

His dick is at punching level.

Look at him a bit weird seeing some how he just spanked some empty space next me. Probably wonder if it was meant for me.

I hope you also have a lot of bullets. I mean zombie apocalypse would be disappointing otherwise.

Tell him he has a poor taste in women

this.

Where you from kiddo?

this would be edgy too.

I would judo flip him into dust, then suddenly I'd snap back to reality and start crying and shitting

double whammy next level meta-communication

Probably do my sharingan-jutsu and show him that gay guys are just as stong as muscular guys (thanks to naruto xD)

Be happy as I now have a girlfriend

Call him an asshole

Then remind him a human heart cant support someone his size and that he probably wont live to see 50

swift kick in the knee will brinf anyone down doesnt matter how big. his being 7 ft tall just makes his knees more vulnerable anf hell probably die from brain damage he sustains when his head hits the floor from a 7 ft drop

this

WHAT GIRLFRIEND?

Find out where he lives, break in, tie him up, cut his dick & balls off, keep them and mount them on my wall, like antler trophies.

>my Glock

probably you're one of his girlfriends.

Anyone who doesn't carry a fully automatic shotgun RPG launcher with 16 laser sights is a pussy.

CWP holder here. I'll do what I did the last time a guy smacked my girlfriend on the ass. I'll call the police while I make him lay on the ground at gunpoint. Smacking someone on the ass is considered sexual assault here. She'll press charges and he'll be registered as a sex offender. Good buy a lot of your rights when that happens.

Proceed to squat or deadlift him since he skips leg day.

Wow someone is sensitive.

You can't let the chads rule the world. Sometimes you've got to bring them down to your level.

Threaten to kill him with my shotgun if he doesn't let me fuck him in the ass.

If he says no I will shoot a few warning shots and if that doesn't do the trick I will shoot him in the leg and if that doesn't do the trick I will kill him.

But he will most likely say yes before I have to kill him or shoot him in the leg.

Then I will fuck him up the ass until I give him a prostate orgasm and turn him into a sissy faggot.

He will be my personal sex slave and I will call him Sven.

I'm not joking btw --- have already turned two tough goys into sissy faggots.

It's gun owners like you, not niggers, that make me feel okay with the abolishion of the 2nd amendment

Get an axe and go to town on those legs.

This.

Spotted the cucks. If someone disrespects your woman you have to retaliate by at the very least humiliating them.

BTW, you can only take away my guns from my cold dead hands.

grab his balls with my hands and press with all my force until he says forgive me

He just slapped my right hand. "Why dude?" I would ask, then walk away before he fucking murder me.

Pray to the Lord for protection, tell him to run for his life and try to hold my gf back before she murders him. She goes fucking nuts from catcalling, touching her would make her go nuclear. I love her.

Take my girl to the hospital cause he broke her god damn tail bone

How is it possible to be that tall and built like that?

The calories he puts down a day must be ridiculous. No doubt on the juice too.

Looks like he has a glass jaw plus he probably has spine problems from his shitty form. Love tap would drop this kid.

Piss on him to show dominace.

shoot him, muscles can't stop missiles

>take my pants off an urge him to do the same
>point and laugh at his microdick along with hypothetical gf
>pull up pants and move on

I'd go Ronda Rousey on his ass; take his punches to my face, then hide out and cry for a year

not trying to be edgy or any of that shit but few bullets could stop just about anyone

Probably get my ass kicked, but you can't just let it slide. Maybe I'll slap his ass, who knows

Joke's on him.
>I don't have a gf.

Also he looks dumb as a brick.

story?

I'd get another drink and laugh it off. It won't be the first hit to my pride I've taken. Gotta pick your battles man, I'm not facing that cunt. I'd get another drink.

Laugh at him because he's 65kg off his optimal BMI; which he could never reach.

implying you get close enough to him before he knocks you out with a bitch slap. also what's the fun in sucker punching? doesn't matter if you win or not, you're still a pussy if you do that.

Also, I don't get why people are so afraid of him because of height? if you're physically stronger, there's little to worry about

>physically stronger than a 200cm 150+kg mountain

Are you a fighter jet or a kodiak bear

Slap his ass to establish dominance

Honestpy, hand him my gf and go home to play vidya and wallow in self pity

two women on the right...hips are smaller than their shoulders...

this man is a trap lord

yeah I'd put him under my mangekyou genjutsu, and rape him for eternity

"how did you bring my girlfriend into the 3D realm???"

Noone touches my bitches y'll already know

oh snap

fucking lag.gif

Watch my girlfriend sue him into hell. Enjoy the money.

Drop to my knees suck his cock, then ask if my girlfriends ass hurt his hand.

Demand he face me in a trial by combat to prove the innocence of Tyrian Lannister

TRIGGERED

look at that fucking chicken neck, lol

at least learn to spell what you want.

Tell him to go fuck himself. His move...

Pretend I didn't notice and look for free stuff. There's always free stuff at events

Cucked

Realistically, I'd shoot him.

Meme-wise, I'd do a 360 and walk away.

>Hossein Rezazadeh
>1.86m, 152 kg
> holds clean&jerk world record
get out of here, kiddo.

Call him a cunt.

Traps are a fact of life user.

seriously, his shoulders are tiny