Why don't i have a gf Sup Forums?

why don't i have a gf Sup Forums?

Weight and height?

Believing that Sup Forums can answer that may be one of your biggest problems

Will you tell us your weight and height already you worthless fuck?

probably cause you look like a homo

becauase youre a neckbearded faggot who lacks any basic confidence

5'11" 275 lbs

here's a pic when i weighed 300 lbs

Again?

stop eating your fingers, shave your hairs (face) a bit, learn how 2 cook to decrease weight, you dont look that ugly :)

You're obese, that's why. Hit the gym. Face isn't the problem.

Go gym ,Go running eat less burgers an you will b ok

fuck off david piercy

Because you are asking Sup Forums about it.

Because you already have a bf

you left out
>>pic related

It's your facial hair that might be unappealing. Shave it off and tidy off your eyebrows and I think you'll look pretty good.

I found a way to go: stop giving a fuck. Find something you like to do and immerse yourself in it. Love and hate with no remorse. It gives you freedom you have never known you could have and IT FEELS AMAZING.

You are disgusted because you don't meet your own expectations of yourself: you see an image of the Greek god you want to be, but you cannot reach that image, and it makes you feel miserable and sad. You expect too much of yourself, you're dissapointed and it radiates from you; and although people don't exactly understand it, they try to avoid you.

That was me months ago, but I won over it, because I learned something important; I found a deep, calming truth in a cliche you've heard dozens of times but never understood: be yourself.

That doesn't mean you have to settle with your bad habits and your rotten nature. Change yourself. Try to be better if you wish. But embrace what you are right now, don't avoid it; the moment you are in peace with yourself, you are on the path to be a better you, and you will feel calm and confident.

this

"Why doesn't Gilly like me?"

picture is a repost from a thread yesterday

Because you're the male equivalent of this OP

the fuck is this supposed to mean