Alcohol

Which country crafts the best alcohol?

For me it's either the French/Italians/Spanish for their wine (Im not connoisseur enough to choose the best) or the Germans for their herb liquor like Killepitsch or Jagermeister.

Special mentions to Irish whiskeys and Russian vodkas.

i much prefer australian wine

we make good cider

Nigerians make mean moonshines

Here in America

>For me it's either the French/Italians/Spanish for their wine (Im not connoisseur enough to choose the best) or the Germans for their herb liquor like Killepitsch or Jagermeister.
>Special mentions to Irish whiskeys and Russian vodkas.

This is a very, very pleb post

The French will be 100% butthurt and you will get many (You)s. I saw what you did there.

Can you name some? I recently found a taste for gin. Its actually pretty good.

kuzu

>tripfag
Get out of my thread

WTF I love poutine and the Red Green Show now

>Jagermeister
literal underage b&
Even its makers admit that they initially had great difficulty selling it because of the horrid taste, so they deliberately rebranded it as a "dare" drink for 18-year-olds.

Depends on what you like, but I would say that France, Germany, Czech republic, and Denmark are the undisputed champions of alcoholic beverages.

>Canadian Club
Absolutely disgusting, but would drink if its to get drunk

Kek, I admit that I started drinking it at 17 yo and got hooked to the taste. Do you have source for what you claim about its makers? Also this thread wasn't necessarly about hundred of dollars bottles, simply the best alcohol. Of course if you buy a 1000$ extra rare wine its gonna be amazing but very few of us have this chance.

Alcohol is poison. Why would people willingly put poison in their bodies akin to consuming shit on a daily basis

nothing can beat two buck chucks

There are proven health benefits from consuming moderate amounts of alcohol.

The Queen drinks wine and gin every day.

>Russian vodkas

>jager

Liquorice taste is too strong, otherwise it would be pretty great.

>psoriasis of the liver is a good thing
And being dry is even healthier

bombay sapphire is the worst, tastes like melted car tires.

American rye.

british ale desu

Name some cider or gin?