Rage thread, also cringe

Rage thread, also cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

assignedmale.tumblr.com/
metro.co.uk/2017/03/21/rapist-moved-to-women-only-prison-after-nhs-gender-reassignment-6523026/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this real?

ITT
>absolute degeneracy

Yep. I thought it was satire too. Turns out, she is a real trans author.

Things like this make me despise the LGBT community even more.

10/10 - Degeneracy, would plague my mind again.

self-awareness: 0%.

this has to be edited.

It isn't

Yup, this is a rage thread in deed

How can someone unironically think this shit?

How can anyone?

This can be clinically diagnosed sociopathic behavior, right?

There is literally nothing wrong with those comics.

KYS Drumpf voters.

Drumpf will get impeached this year btw.

assignedmale.tumblr.com/
> European readers! I keep getting new invitations for talks and discussions on your continent, so I’ve decided to organize a new European tour in September/October. So far, the tour includes (but isn’t limited to):

> the UK, France, Switzerland, Germany, Danemark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands and Belgium.

Europe is SO cucked.

3/10 bait. Try harder next time.

shit tier b8

This bait is so low-quality I'm not even going to bother selecting an image

Fuck off shitlord.

Europe is much better than this shitty country. I'm so ashamed to be an american now.

Fuck Drumpf!

cis chuckles internally

Who is this Drumpf you keep going on about?

It's the truth. Drumpf is a liar and a Putin puppet.

You're "god emperor" likes to russian pee btw.

You know that's true and that's why you can't win the argument and say "buhuuu it's bait".

Fuck off shitlords.

Obviously this faggot will not go to fucking Romania, too scared to get raped and impaled by Silviu Antonescu the Carpathian meat-eater.

Most LGBTs hate Tumblr snowflakes.

For the same reason the Huxtable family hats niggers.

I read this whole bullshit comic out of sheer morbid curiosity. 80% of the time it's the MC that's making her 'gender' an issue, barely anyone else, even in the fucking comic, actually gives a shit.

1/10.

b-b-b-b-b8 initiated

A disgustingly poor attempt at political shilling on Sup Forums of all places

Not even a 1/10, should be a permanent ban/10.

>Fuck Drumpf
>Drumpf

Cut muhself on that edge.

also bootin.

Stop posting the nazi frogs skitlord. You nazi shitlord will always get btfo irl. That's why you only post on anonymous image boards.

No white cuck CIS bastard will assign my genre, I can give birth if I want and spawn little unasigned humans for them to decide what genre, from the thousands we have, they want to be.
Ok?
bye

"Why don't people widely recognize one of the tiniest minorities of people in human existence?"

-Trans activists that don't represent the majority of trans - who are themselves an insignificant minority.

The other ones are whatever. I don't give two fucks what people do to themselves, but this one is confusing. Is the author basically admitting to being a humorless, douchy scold?

>she

That cunt is a male.

>bi dude here

You think we like this shit? Holy fuck, imagine you walk into a bar... no, your bar. Your favorite place to drink, hang out, and chase pussy. Only to find out that you usual compatriots have been run out, and it is now filled with fat, ugly, angsty feminists.

That is what these faggots and the tumblrinas have done to being gay. Especially now that Trump has been elected. You hold the nails, I'll swing the hammer. I miss when you could be normal and gay at the same time.

>nazi frogs skitlord
>skitlord
>skit

Someone write it.

Spam attack when?

it is LBGPT ... when do you faggots get it?

Buuuhuuu. You're all a dumb of idiots on the wrong side of history.

I'm done with this cis heteronormative RACIST shithole.

Fuck off.

As a normal, relaxed gay that doesn't feel the need to run around and scream "I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I FUCK MEN, I'M GAY LOOK AT ME" 24/7, I'll literally give you the keys to my local dept. store.

You'll have all the nails you'd ever need.

i mean he is posting his facebook site how come he is still producing this shit?

HHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

OH FUCK

PLEASE BECOME A COMEDIAN SO I CAN WATCH YOU CRASH AND BURN

EVEN THOUGH IT'S BAIT

MY SIDES

I want to kms

Kent State 2.0 when?

You're just afraid of strong independent women because you're a sad virgin with a small penis.

I love it when alty-edgelords get all angry about things they make so they could pretend other people made it.

Honestly though, Panda Hitler would be a fucking riot to hang out with.

I'm triggered.

So I'm like ok with gays n lesbians, but when it comes to transgender, I'm like wtf be ur gender while your fuckin your gender at least

Holly shit user, you are one of a kind tbh. Tell me something, why does this exist?
Why these dumbfucks have that attitude, at the end i believe they want to be accepted and shit... I guess.
But their method is antagonizing as fuck.

>american reject polyester

wut

>H-He said something I don't like! I'll say he has a small dick, muh feminist friends told me that attacking a males manhood is bound to make him angry!

You're not even trying.

I'd rather get a root canal than talk about my sexuality. I've been ashamed of the lgbt shit since gay marriage was legalized. Kudos, we are now equal. Quit pandering for special fucking treatment. Know why straight people hate us? Because we cry when a CHRISTIAN bakery refuses to make two drama queens wedding cake. I know hundreds of faggots that can all bake just as well as anyone that would love the business, but no... we have to pick bullshit fights and attack EVERYONE'S fucking rights. It's sickening.

Such a brave and beautiful picture.

According to science there's only a marginal difference between the genders. Men can also give birth!

Read the whole thing, dummy.

Wannabe bi dude here. I can't stand those whiny fuckers too. Their sad life must revolve around SEX! GENDER! COCK! TEE HEE! Without that, they do not have identity. They are antagonizing and repulsive. I had a flamboyant gay friend who always touched straight guy's pants. Fuck him.

The only time I have an issue with trans people is when they just say they are trans without actually transitioning

I did but i'm not sure what polyester has to do with it.

I'm reporting that image and you to Sup Forums. They will deal with racists like you.

I will request your IP address and find you and then sue you.

You're just insecure about your small penis btw. That's why you reacted that way.

Anything under 9" is unsatisfactory to most women.

metro.co.uk/2017/03/21/rapist-moved-to-women-only-prison-after-nhs-gender-reassignment-6523026/

ill just leave this here

KEK

See
Because they are victimized little cunts that feel like they need sheltered at all costs. Hollywood and "the community" have put gays in one little box, and you don't dare step out of it.

The difference between me and them is while they were in college learning how to be victims of their sexuality, i was in trade school learning how to be a normal member of society in spite of my sexuality.

The joke is that those are unnatural things that people use all the time, making the appeal to nature argument against same sexy marriage silly.

Good move. Way too many faggots posting gore images. It's not funny, it's horrible and uncalled for.

No, the author is trying to say that men only want to talk about male things.

But in a douchy humorless way.

He didnt want to talk about transgender issues, LGBT or SJW stuff, he wanted to talk about video games and comics and football.

Which the author being the cunt she is thinks are cissgender male things.

Its insane behavior, the author may need to be medicated.

Oooh, report me. You'll have to take down Best Gore and every other gore-hosting site on the internet, but good luck!

Also, sue? For what? Good grief, that case would be thrown out of court in an instant. Then, I'd return the favor and fucking wreck you wasting my time. I've got beastly fucking lawyers, nigga.

Also, no, I don't give to flying fucks about my cock. If anyone here is insecure, it's you.

You and your shitty bait, that is.

>what is an erlking

user, you retard

>I'd rather get a root canal than talk about my sexuality.
I've had a root canal, it didn't hurt at all, actually. Just took a while and was rather boring.

>lowkey gay guy here

I'm all for allowing gays to be able to join in some kind of civil union, but it's most certainly not marriage and should not be called or approached as such.
I swear the whole "Marriage" thing came about because "boohoo we were treated poorly a while ago and subsequently don't want normal, straight people to have anything nice"

Fuck the LGBT community for the most part.

This is fucking Sup Forums, what do these people expect?

Fucking insane.

Fuck you. I bet you spend your days jerking off to blacked.com, dreaming to swallow big black dick. I hope some Sup Forums hacker finds you and ruins your white sissy ass.

>taking the bait

>i like my women like i like my toast, brown and slathered with butter!

>He called out the bait

>LOL TAKING THE BAIT

Take the time to read, user.

>I wasn't born a boy
How the literal fuck can anyone be this delusional?
When your parents fuck and your mom gets pregs, your parents eventually get an Ultrasound, the doctor then knows the sex of the baby. And then your parents set up a little box with blue fucking balloons inside and take pictures and post it to facebook because all their shitty parent friends gives a shit, you're eventually born and if the doctor was correct you're born a goddamn boy.

I literally jack it to photos of gore. Eat a bag of moldy, severed dicks

>Not just having a state partnership and stripping all legal rights from marriage at all.

Problem solved, and greater separation of church and state. Better religious freedom for the anti-bumtouch concious

>under representation of girls in comics
Bitch have you ever seen a comic book?

worst bait ever

I'm bi and I agree. the LGBT community is a leftist cult. Marriage is about religion and they should have not forced the country to change their harmless customs.

It literally doesnt matter if he called it out or not, he still took it.

who cares

Gays don't want to get married anyways.

I'm straight and I don't wanna get married either.

edgemeister