So how come no one seems to be talking about this?

So how come no one seems to be talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379
reason.com/blog/2017/02/27/trumps-fake-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking
infowars.com/the-bin-laden-raid-was-a-work-of-fiction-and-barack-obama-should-immediately-resign/
youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No fucking didn't, what'd he do? Personally catfish 1,500 pedo's? What a dumb picture.

>media keeps silent
>is on a news site
?????

this

No one is talking about it on here because Trump just put a large portion of Sup Forums in prison

>that kid face palming

Yes, 1500 "pedophiles".

>Getting angry and outright denying reality when it doesnt conform to your precious narrative

lol what?

townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379

seriously, what would compel you to just deny this?

Is this the real reason Sup Forums hates Trump?

So you're saying he in fact personally catfishes pedo's. I just want you to be aware that's what your words mean.

wow a pedophile busting other pedophiles. he most be a great man

5 sec research on google
reason.com/blog/2017/02/27/trumps-fake-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking

Because that's a massive fucking waste of time for the president. there's cops, and the FBI, you know, the normal pedo busters that have been doing it for half a fucking century.

Show me an unbiased source, pls. And I'm not a fucking liberal/Democrat, so don't even try pulling the "hurr liberal" bullshit in response.

>going after pedophiles is useless because the person doing it is the meany head stephen colbert made fun of

why are you being so irrational?

Cuck, it's right in front of your face and you hate Trump so much you aren't willing to see it.

I"M being irrational? Holy fuck you're a deep cover anti Trump troll.

>townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379

That article about how the MSM is ignoring the story is full of links to MSM stories.

you lost so now you are pro-pedophile?

lol youre a really sad person.

Oh, hey, the bootlicker is calling others "cuck". Don't you have a billionaire to pander to? Cuck. Go run to your masters, cuck.

I'm not the one claiming the president personally catfishes pedo's. You do realize that President and Police Officer are in fact different jobs?
>Presidents should sign laws, make appearances, plan policies and stuff like that. Cops bust people.

The assault on the psychic vampires has begun

You idiots do know that this stuff takes MONTH'S of investigation and should probably be counted for Obama...right? You all are this stupid and naive?..right?

trump didnt do shit you stupid fucking shill

Fuck you cunt, I've only been pointing out that OP is claiming Trump's pulling a Batman. Check what you fucking link to.

Guess what, asshole? Obama was also a piece of shit. Doesn't make Trump any less of one. What you gonna say now, coward?

Because its fake? If you search where the number comes from the actual news story lists one example as 400 sex tracicking people in california.. you can google and these are people they entraped off back page ads that had nothing to do with kids.... And even if they did what would trump have to do with cali law enforcement?

>False equivalencies

So then the MSM isn't ignoring it?

Holy Fuck, how am I a coward?

Just pointing out facts...not something a coward normally does. Did I trigger you Trump Cuck?

wtf I hate drumpf now

>posting a picture of something good Trump did

>shareblue shills go into an unholy shitposting fit

lol neat.

Link to...Literally fucking anything about this?

Do you seriously believe he's Batman? Am concerned for your sanity.

I wish I could be paid to shitpost against Trump. Where do I sign up?

pedofag

Liberals complain about trump not personally busting pedos. But praise Obama for killing osama benaldin

Take note that the article is about "sex traficing" which sounds scary and you jump right to kidnapping little asian babies

When in reality its hiring a legal aged hooker.. They have given this scary name to what used to be called... hiring a hooker

now you are a sex trafficker.

nowhere, we do it voluntarily for the good of the nation. wipe off your chin...some of his orange cum is there.

probably because it's fake and only retards could believe it

Here are the arrests that Croklin credits as Donald Trump-brokered busts of pedophile trafficking rings:

>478 people arrested in a statewide California sting that included zero sex-trafficking arrests, according to a press release from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. One-hundred and forty-two men were arrested for attempting to pay consenting adult women for sexual activity. Thirty-six men were arrested for pimping. The rest of those arrested—300 in total—were women taken in on prostitution charges or people in trouble for charges unrelated to commercial sexual activity.
178 men arrested in Texas for soliciting prostitution from an undercover cop posing as a consenting adult sex worker. The stings were part of a nationwide "Johns Suppression Initiative" organized annually by Cook County, Illinois, Sheriff Tom Dart.
>Four "pimps" and 12 people arrested on unspecified charges during a month-long Detroit operation concluded two days after Trump took office.
>11 people arrested as part of a "five-month cyber-sting operation led by the Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office Child Exploitation Unit in partnership with the Northern Virginia Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force." The sting—a To Catch a Predator-style operation involving police posing online as a 13-year-old into older men—began in October 2016 and ended in early February.
As evidence of these arrests that Crokin doesn't think are being covered in the mainstream media, she links to news reports on ABC, NBC, and CBS news affiliates, describing events also covered widely by other media in their respective states or regions. The California sting was also reported by mainstream print and broadcast media across the country, as was the broader National Johns Suppression Initiative that resulted in the Texas arrests.

Because the left is pushing for the acceptance of paedophilia, (see: Huffpost) and Trump had numerous members of the latest/up-and-coming oppressed class arrested and is a bigot shitlord.

Why hasn't Trump tweeted about this? It's almost as if you're posting a screencap from a fake article that you didn't even link to because you know it's fake.

>.05 Rubels have been deposited into your account.

Get the fuck back to tumbler

Aaaaand liberal neo-fascists detected.

FASCISM
A
S
C
I
S
M

Read it again

Obama's attorney's would have never pulled the trigger because of podesta

Nice argument.

Good guy Donald, betraying his former friends

Jesus, you are stupid aren't you?

speaking of which...

>Obama killed Osama

That's my favorite libtard argument because NO HE LITERALLY DID NOT

everyone knows that he "literally" didn't kill bin laden, and only idiots would make that claim.

Unless you have no idea what the word literally means....

asshat.

The same faggot in this thread is saying that the bust should be credited to Obama, but when Osama was killed, they didn't credit the intelligence agencies or the Marines. All credit went to Obama. Gotta love the the hypocrisy.

>Obama killed Osama

infowars.com/the-bin-laden-raid-was-a-work-of-fiction-and-barack-obama-should-immediately-resign/

Keep sucking that gub'mnt cock, leftcuck

Something good happened? I refuse to believe it

It actually didn't...So. Y'know.

Ah, good. The world makes sense again.

>taking pedophiles is apparently justice
man we should probably jail and stop the mentally retarded before they kill anyone

infowars?hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

why is Barron giving the camera bedroom eyes? Is he taunting them?

not an argument.

Where do YOU get your news? Probably Russia Today, you commie
>trying too hard by posting American flag

F-F-F-FALSE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Did he bust himself?

I'd rather be a "leftcuck" than let alex jones fuck my ass with his pencil dick every fucking day...holy shit are you stupid.

>Where do YOU get your news? Probably Russia Today, you commie

...I don't even know where to begin...

Russia Today and Infowars are the same fucking thing you dipshit. Fake news to confuse the rubes.

Because it makes no sense. The president doesn't do that kind of shit, that's The FBI

DELET

>So how come no one seems to be talking about this?

Yea, lets talk about Trump talked on television about him and his daughter sharing the love for sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA&t=1s

>anyone with a gun
SHIT HURRY AND STOP THEM BEFORE THEY KILL ANYONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

>So how come no one seems to be talking about this?

Post a link to the White House press release please. I mean they themselves at least will be talking about it, won't they?

omg a kiss on the cheek

Because, anything to make him look bad. When these 8 years are done, I bet that he will be looked at as one of the best, if not the best. He'll get shit done quietly while the media drones on about Russia and won't get any recognition. Also remember that Shariablue is among us. They are here, there and everywhere.

More fake SJW posturing. Women really are fucked in the head.

pls no

Underrated as fuck

>omg a kiss on the cheek

Yea, it's totally normal and healthy behavior for a father to pose with hit jailbait daughter in bed for photos.
Sure a father kissing his daughter on the cheek isn't a problem. In the context of Trump's general creepiness and obsession when it comes to his daughter it absolutely is.

oh sorry am I supposed to believe the podesta molesta isn't exactly that

Assuming this isn't just fake news (I can't be bothered to check), the president doesn't "bust" people. That's not how the fucking government works. That's the judicial branch and law enforcement. The executive branch writes laws and leads wars. That's it.

So, AT BEST, this would be a story about Trump taking credit for someone else's job.

>When these 8 years are done, I bet that he will be looked at as one of the best, if not the best.

Why did Trump jerk off when he had Melania?

OP is a retard who probably believed in that Jade Helm shit.

Honestly Dude, at this point I don't give a shit what you believe or don't. You are so obviously and idiot i don't think you'll be around much longer.

It's true. When London is asking for their city back, everyone will be like OH FUCK TRUMP WAS RIGHT.
The man is already on a path to be the greatest. Looking forward to Ivanka taking over in '24

>You are so obviously and idiot
>and idiot

I'll be alive. Thanks to the wall.

Amen Sup Forumsrother

>Also remember that Shariablue is among us

The document "leaked" that was in the leak thread a few minutes ago (and the document Alex Jones and Sup Forums cite every ten seconds) said Shareblue has eight employees. Eight employees.

And yet, according to Sup Forumstards they are behind every corner. Beneath every stone. Lurking in every shadow. Every single person on the entire Internet that disagrees with Trump is Shareblue, because in alt-right fantasy land, every single American supports Trump. Every single one.

or the $100m to flint to fix their shitty water, something the nigger didnt do in the 8 years he couldve

checks out

Yea cause the side who needs playdoh to deal with a loss is obviously the best side to be on

it was only discovered in 2015

because it´s good news & the white man is the bad guy in todays news.

>two most genuine posts in the thread exposing higher echelon thinking
>better call them the exact opposite of what they are

Silly jews

>the white man