I have an idea, we as trump supporters , need to get a brick. We need to put it somewhere where it can be seen...

i have an idea, we as trump supporters , need to get a brick. We need to put it somewhere where it can be seen. Then we get a piece of paper and write “ this is for the wall mr president” or something like that. Be creative. then we put that paper on the brick were people can read the mesage Just an idea to show support. lets do this shit Sup Forums

You do it first so I know you're serious about this

How do you get him the brick though?

By throwing it through the White House windows.

this is Hilldawg country. We dont take kindly to your kind in this here parts

nice try.

back to redshit, fagoot

ill do it give me a sec, and you dont send the brick, just put it on your lawn or in your window

he's the president. he's got a guy for that.

I didn't know this was a YLYL thread.

>We as Trump suporters
who the fuck is we? Speak for yourself faggot

how does that help anything?

nigger detected

its a joke >faggot

Maybe instead of doing that, you can just drop the brick on your own fucking head.

looks like he already got hit by a brick or two

Not as intense as those statues showing his tiny pee pee...
I'll do it, though.
I'll just put the message, this is fo your asshole Mr. bigot.

Make sure to get a Democrat to proofread your note before you leave it on a brick, you fucking illiterate faggot.

if every man woman and child bought a single brick for the wall it still wouldn't be half of the required materials or cost.

Ayo mang fuck trump mang

I think my favorite part of this thread is the Trump supporters who still think he cares about the wall

TrumpCare is the hill he's chosen to die on, and he won't have the political capital to build the wall after that.

Here's an idea: how 'bout we throw a brick at each and every Trump supporter's head!

They're not building a brick wall, you bunch of dunces

Excellent idea lad. We can all put it in our nearest city. Don't forget to timestamp.

I thought that's how he got elected--mass brain damage o.0
P.S.: I hate Hillary as well--they both suck!

Wish Deez Nutz woulda became presidentè

im back, sorry

Excellent Idea.
This will make it perfectly acceptable for anyone to throw bricks at the heads of anyone with political opinions they disagree with.
I don't expect LGBTMPFDQ+-'s to last very long...

Yeah, last I heard it was going to be part-fence. Next time, it'll be part hedge. Who gives a fuck? The Republicans don't want to keep illegals out. Illegals mostly work in construction, and business loves cheap construction, especially developers like Comrade Trumpski. All they'd have to do is step up enforcement at construction sights, and it would do lots more than a wall, but they don't want it to work, do they? They just want to get you straight-up retards to vote for them, and they don't give a fuck if they bankrupt our country. Trump already said he'd consider defaulting. Fuck your useless wall. You want to impress me? How about some health care?

Seriously? You write like you're in 2nd grade.

that due to the sever autism, be supportive please

i only have a shit marker. im a poor fag