Protip: quit listening to angry kids' music, take a shower...

protip: quit listening to angry kids' music, take a shower, cut your hair and get a shave and you may just stand a chance of a girl actually talking to you once in a while

Other urls found in this thread:

metal-archives.com/bands/Burzum/88
youtube.com/watch?v=aMorAdnCixg
youtube.com/watch?v=7wenNqTd5hU
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDS_socrck
youtube.com/watch?v=suG-c_i2fBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VlUP9NoNBKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Goy5tAVlv8s
youtube.com/watch?v=jv5_PtpgaUc
youtube.com/watch?v=4xEYWIdoxVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qrc9BWbuaUo
youtube.com/watch?v=C_bYjg4NG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=QBzVeWgyrDw
youtube.com/watch?v=hgMScBVtp7w
youtube.com/watch?v=PxvjrowbN44
youtube.com/watch?v=5NT-2k1ygeM
youtube.com/watch?v=UAxXEH2Kel8
youtube.com/watch?v=v8ywTPvgilE
youtube.com/watch?v=mF7pAgs8i6c
youtube.com/watch?v=NEyGmHjpfjw
youtube.com/watch?v=PzhqtTb25Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=AL_v5U2AeIs
youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
youtube.com/watch?v=74_TA-7zPg0
youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4
youtube.com/watch?v=wnOh47h_6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=SH8IlsVbiDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rZbDKIWkUcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

since you dont listen to metal, why are you still a virgin?

What music isn't angry kids' music?

nah i don't listen to heavy metal and i'm still a virgin. it won't make a difference

there's lots of hot sluts at metal shows/clubs.

you shoudl try going outside sometime.

lil wayne

This just in OP is a faggot who can't get a girl.

I've listening to what you call angry kids music and had plentiful relationships and probably going to get engaged to my current gf. Anyone can get laid and a girlfriend you just can't be an autistic piece of shit like OP

people think heavy metal is angry music? that shit's so boring i makes me fall asleep out of pure boredom. everything sounds the same. it's like reggae in that aspect

Outlaw country

The only women I've dated that were worth a damn listened to country or didn't mind listening to it around me
If your girl listens to shit they play at clubs she's trash

i agree with that. country & americana is based as fuck.

no

What? Metal is one of the most diverse genres of music in existence. The only genres that have more capacity for composition and instrumentation are jazz and classical. I mean, literally hundreds of subgenres.

You can listen to metal and still get women as long as you at least pretend to be open to other types of music. The problem is metalheads get so damned stupidly defensive and offensive when someone listens to anything else, then proceed to berate them...everyone hates being berated, learn the lesson. Also, if a woman does like "metal" 9 out of 10 times it'll be Slipknot, and they're shit. Just get other women.

I used to listen to them, now they are shit though, true.

all i hear is screaming, monkey drumming, whoopee-cushion baselines, distorted guitars & emo lyrics

I listen to Metal and fuck as much as you fap

Ah, so I should change everything about myself including (but not limited to)
>my hobbies
>my music interests
>my fashion
>my goals/dreams
just to attract some warm, wet money pit? No, thanks.

>am MGTOW

Not all bands use harsh vocals. Most bands before the 90s didn't, and there are still many that don't. I don't know what monkey drumming means. I don't know what whoopee-cushion baselines means. Distorted guitars are the kind of the whole point. Lyrical quality is extremely varied as well.

What bands have you listened to?

last time i tried to listen to metal was arch enemy. it sounded like someone stuffed a cat full of hormones & put it in an oven. i occasionally encounter the music, but i don't really care. my identity isn't tied to a specific genre.

>Arch Enemy

Terrible bands will sound terrible, yes. Would you like me to give you some recs?

sure, the album in listening to now is 2 tracks away from ending anyway. but no fucking death or folk metal, i rather listen to nigger music

I'm not sure what nigger music is, and I'm not sure you know what death and folk metal are. Do you mean metal with harsh vocals and blast beats?

I dont even listen to music

nigger music is hiphop, rnb & reggae. that music's horrible. i like real black music, like blues, funk & soul (among other things)

>death metal: stuff like burzum or dissection
>folk/pagan metal: Stuff like eluveite or ensiferum
that shit's as gay as traps

Really, this is how retarded b8 has become.

Burzum is death metal.... Go fucking kill yourself

i don't listen to that gay shit, how the fuck should i know how to differentiate between one form of gayness from another?

Its retarded to compare genres or to make people feel bad for liking something you don't.

I've been listening to metal for as long as I can remember. Not the reason I'm a virgin, which is really because I just have a hard time talking to girls and am socially retarded.

Fuck you, I can do what I want.

You can't, because you have no idea of what the fuck you are talking about. If you have no idea about something, stop talking about it. It makes you look stupid. Its common sense.

metal-archives.com/bands/Burzum/88

Go fuck yourself nigger

this dude wanted to give a recommendation and i simply answered his questions with what little knowledge i had.

how was i supposed to know that you had to be fucking scholar in order to answer a question about personal preferences

Well, I'll just give you a few songs I like. Some of them will include harsh vocals/blast beats, but they won't be used incessantly:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMorAdnCixg
youtube.com/watch?v=7wenNqTd5hU
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDS_socrck
youtube.com/watch?v=suG-c_i2fBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VlUP9NoNBKo
youtube.com/watch?v=Goy5tAVlv8s
youtube.com/watch?v=jv5_PtpgaUc
youtube.com/watch?v=4xEYWIdoxVs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qrc9BWbuaUo
youtube.com/watch?v=C_bYjg4NG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=QBzVeWgyrDw
youtube.com/watch?v=hgMScBVtp7w
youtube.com/watch?v=PxvjrowbN44
youtube.com/watch?v=5NT-2k1ygeM
youtube.com/watch?v=UAxXEH2Kel8
youtube.com/watch?v=v8ywTPvgilE
youtube.com/watch?v=mF7pAgs8i6c
youtube.com/watch?v=NEyGmHjpfjw

Did you get cucked hard by a metal head? Kek. Or did one take your lunch money?

Listen to whatever the fuck you want kids. OP is a faggot.

So you listen to rap. No wonder you're retarded.

Scholar, I looked it up in like 5 secs.

but i like female body odor

FROM BETWEEN THEIR LEGS!

Scholar?*

ITT: "Ur music is for cucks."
"Well your music is for gays."
"You're both wrong, both those musics are for niggers!"

This is what Sup Forums has come to.

cuck faggot nigger

metal is cool you guys

Better die virgin than corrupted like you.

no i don't. see my other reply but i don't really care about metal. it's the white people equivalent of nigger music

does this count as angry kid music?

youtube.com/watch?v=PzhqtTb25Dw

Hope it works out for you mate.

>6'4 long haired metalhead
>lost virginity at 16
>actually going on a date tonight
>three other girls trying to fuck
>OP is a fag

I had sex with a girl once and this is what she looked like

cheers man. it's always nice with variation

>just passed lying on the internet 101
>actually taking out my cousin
>I listen to grindcore

Good for you man. Good for you.

Girl I'm seeing tonight

Got some manly thighs for a lady kek

Seen and felt, only dick there is mine

youtube.com/watch?v=AL_v5U2AeIs

Metal can be very beautiful.

For all I know that's absolutely your cousin.

>grindcore
Of course He's into incest haha

She has your dick in there?

Fuck man. Are you okay?

I agree. Being a methead was by far the cringiest phase of my life.

Not to mention that 90% of the music is juvenile and shit tier, in hindsight.

To be fair, we've been mistaken for siblings but we're not related

Im gonna assume you ment meth head cause I guess metal is too long of a word? Kek

Not at all

Dude. I'm a girl and I listen to heavy music. I like guys who do and I like guys who don't. What I don't like are whining little faggots. Instead of doing something about how you're feeling, you're blaming women about it on Sup Forums. Then wondering why you're single. Fucking really?

Whilst I'm going off on a rant here, I just want to point out that not all women like black dick either. The idea of a big black dick is just not good to me, and its not even a race thing. An average white guy dick is just right. Plus I'd rather not whistle every time there was a gust of wind. Completely off topic but its a wind up to see so many guys on chan with dick issues

why the FUCK would I give a shit about what girls want or think?

No, I'm mobile so I lack haptic feedback.

Anyways Metal is cringe as fuck. Especially if you're over 25 and still leather clad.

My life is a total mess because of depression and anxiety, not my music tastes lol

>we're not related

Tits or gtfo

>give me attention please
Eat shit

>depression and anxiety

That's called being alive faggot

So you weren't lying, now we have to question if the chicks who like you are fucking troll or you have a lot of money. Cause honestly who would like you

>being alive is nothing but depression and anxiety

You should really talk to a mental health professional about that viewpoint.

I don't remember saying it was nothing but depression and anxiety

Stop twisting my words ya bitch

>ne obliviscarios
>anciients
>pomegranate tiger
>shylmagoghnar
>slice the cake
those where a pleasant surprise actually. i especially liked pomegranate tiger & ne obliviscarios.

youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384
youtube.com/watch?v=74_TA-7zPg0
youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

There are plenty of pleasant surprises to be found in metal, and in any genre of music. If you liked those guys, then definitely check out , as well as these guys:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnOh47h_6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=SH8IlsVbiDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rZbDKIWkUcg

Funnily enough, two of those bands you liked fall under "death metal", and one under "folk metal".

0/10

i'd stick to my boring old man music, but it's always nice to look around

I don't think that's edgy, that's just an observation.

RIP, Dio. You were the real Dalai Lama.

fuck... you got me OP. Fit pretty much all of the characteristics

eh fuck it. music is better than sex

this.
/thread

I actaully fucked a girl who was 15 when I was 14 years old, and at that time I started listening to metal music.. well your theory smh, isn't that valid ?

you do realize reggae basically came from jazz and soul, right? kunt

I can strongly argue, music preference is related to intelligence level

Better protip: quit defining your relationships by your music tastes and you might be able to interact with other human beings. My personal guarantee is that if you're blaming your music it's because you can't admit how shit you are.

actually not bad, user. know some of other bands with the same style. cheers

kek

I'm from one of the most metal dense countries on earth. Sweden. Metal is the norm here, it's not "children's music" or something you grow away from.
It's one of the largest genres in the world with hundreds if not thousands of subgenre's and we take that shit seriously.
>Pic related, this actually happened and I don't blame him. 28 my self and go to 50+ concerts every year. With my wife.

dude what are you trying to prove? no one cares, and we just want to make you mad

That makes me proud. Rock on.
Always metal playing at work here in the office (Sweden as well).