It doesn't bother any of you Euro fags that they're going let nigger blood into the royal family...

It doesn't bother any of you Euro fags that they're going let nigger blood into the royal family? It is inevitiable that your future offspring will be governed by a nigger that as dark as fresh cut coal

Royal blood needs to die. Fuck rulers and monarchies.

didnt know this shit was happening, then again never really gave a fuck about the royals and their bullshit but now the caught my attention. A fucking nigger running shit in england wtf

It's a fucking disgrace.

How can anyone be attracted to that nigress?

well, I'm sure it will happen. this is just the first step

Ok, who is this? Is this the nigger in question? If so she's like %30 black tops so the offspring will be overwhelmingly white and those kids will probably breed white meaning then the black genes are gone. And what country? Gotta explain shitass

he father is white and her mother is a nigger. chances of her having black children are 50/50 so her and Harry will probably have a red headed nigger baby

It's Meghan Markle, prince Harry's girlfriend. Fantastic woman with good track record. Will be a nice supplement to the Royal family. Absolutely no one but degenerated neck beard virgins cares about her mother being black.

fuck off nigger, this is a whites only thread

who is that semen demon?

>one of those virgins detected

But it's so progressive!

Ok so you have a man %100 white, and a woman, %50 white. They reproduce, meaning children genetically will come out %75 white, meaning more then likely will have straight white hair, white features, and white skin. You obviously never set foot in a biology class. The offspring will be %75 white

I thought I told you to get out of this thread, you dumb spook. Don't you have spear throwing practice you're late for? GTFO

and yet still a nigger

Prince Henry aka Harry is the royal spare he isn't going to be sitting on any throne neither will his kids so cool your jets faggot

it can actually go any way, it's decided in the womb. The kid could come out blacker than tar

She's beautiful. You literally won't find a white girl that comes close. Also smart move to inject some genetic diversity into the blood line. Even my granny knows blacks have the highest genetic diversity of any race.

Obama is a nigger yet 50% white

Prince harry and his offspring have little to no chance ascending to the throne.
Mainly because QEII is actually a Brunnen-G and will live forever.
Yo way yo

Nigger? Lol you already know she acts as white as possible. Also, the royal family's blood has been tainted due to years and years of inbreeding.

Fuck the royal family, fuck the UK, and fuck everyone who likes them.

She "identifies" as biracial

so progressive

It can yes, but I just stated the chance of the offspring being white. %75 chance the kids will look totally white, pretty good chances. Also like other user said he has no chance of taking the throne. His brother will hold it one day with his white English wife
Look at Obamas bone structure and face and how he talks and carries himself, white as fuck. And there was less white in that example than one discussed. He had a fully black African father, man you people are dumber then shit on swine

obama is a nigger, your argument is invalid

Just imagine her with her natural hair, a huge fucking afro.

your granny is a stupid old nigger loving whore

European Caucasians are the only genetics capable of having more then brown eyes and black hair. So yeah, you're grandma is fuckin dumb lol

You need a biology lesson. That isn't how genetics work. Crossing of alleles and random crossover mean the baby could inherit mostly black features, or even all black features if female

Oi wat u say about my gran m8? I'll mash your gob ya cheeky cunt

I'm more worried about that man jaw than about her mulattoness.

bash his focken 'ead in m8!

I can't wait until your daughter comes home one day and introduces you to her new boyfriend called Deshaun. And years later after you cut contact with her, and your wife has walked out, you will an old and broken shadow of a man, with nothing to keep you company except the haunting images of Deshauns black skin glistening with sweat as he shoots a big load of afro seed deep in to your daughters womb, diluting your bloodline one cumshot at a time.

Again asshat sack of fuckwad scum discharge cunt smack. The chance of the child looking white is %75, that is how likely it will turn out white. Didn't say it was for sure, said %75. God you people need to be brutally fuckin whipped out of the human genome in hidieous and disturbing ways that would even make hitler blush

Where are her titties?

wow, you sound terrified

must suck to be so fearful

I'd put a bullet in the back of the cunt's head and move on with my life. If you think I'm joking, I'm not

He's a bastard (Charles isn't his dad), hence why he hasn't been given any proper responsibilities. He can fuck/marry whoever he wants as he'll never have any power

/thread, Charles and Kate are the ones who will take throne. He's never had any real responsibility to the crown or towards royal doings

"moving on with your life".

That "life" would be spending the rest of your good years behind bars, sharing your living space with blacks that you hate so much, and having to live with the fact that you will no longer be able to interact with your child, the most precious thing that a man can create in his lifetime.

A quadroon with that for a mother would look 90% white.

>spending the rest of your good years behind bars
yeah, because there is no way to dispose of a body in a way that nobody would ever find it.
Tell me, where was Natalee Holloway's body found again? Hmmm?
>no longer be able to interact with your child
why would I want to interact with useless cunt who chose a nigger over her family? I create shit everyday too but I flush them down the toilet where they belong

Check em, yeah don't worry. He's one of those stupid fuckasses that thinks if you have even a drop of black in you you're automatically %100 white

>Whah whah whah muh racial purity!!!1
Who gives a shit you edgy fucktard?

Dubs don't lie.

found the niggers

I'm white you fucking assclown.

Niggers ? No prob

Sandniggers ? Big prob

This thread

ITT

Don't you have a school shooting you're late for?

well I just felt in love with these two

everyone in that group has the same beliefs as the neckbeard but they're afraid to acknowledge it, just like all of you are. Ignoring a problem isn't going to make it go away. Euro fags, enjoy your zulu masters

You are so fucking edgy, wow. I bet everyone thinks you're just so fucking cool and edgy.

Again, he has no chance of claiming the throne. He's a bastard son and is only really like half at best royalty. Charles and Kate are the heirs

You do realise Prince Harry, the man who MIGHT marry her will never come to be Head of State and will probably be dropped out of the upper circle of the Family because of this even though "this" hasn't happend yet.