Is this the greatest episode of an animated series of all time?

Is this the greatest episode of an animated series of all time?

>not bobby goes nuts

ARE YOU STILL PLAYING WITH THAT BUSTED BALL?! BWAAAAAAAH!

The best episode of King of the Hill isn't even as good as the worst golden era Simpsons episode

Last Exit to Springfield

You're point?

Nope. Golden age King of the Hill (seasons 1-6) is superior to everything the Simpsons did except seasons 2 and 3, which are undervalued masterpieces because there isn't enough reddit-tier singalongs or celebrity cameos (BUT THOSE ARE TOTALLY OKAY BECAUSE THEY MADE FUN OF THEMSELVES REEEEE)

the worst episode of King of the Hill is better than ever Simpsons episode for the past 15 years

>its a peggy episode
>its a cotton episode
Only shit episodes desu desu

Mr plow was better

>from Boomhauer's point of view it's everyone else who talks like Boomhauer and he speaks normally

Peggy is a great character but her episodes are generally weak.

Seasons two and three of the Simpsons has some amazing writing and more heart than any other animated show. Good taste user.

Every character in King of the Hill is dumb as shit and nothing about that show is funny. I can walk twenty feet from my house if I want to see dumbass rednecks doing dumbass redneck things.

>having the show fly this far over your head

wew

delete this

I know other people feel the same way we do. It actually felt like a real family show, but it had some of the sharpest wit a family show could have on a network.

The episode Dog of Death for example has such a brutal first two acts (the town is hypnotized by lottery greed, Santa's Little Helper is terminally ill) but the episode still manages to have more heart than a better episode of The Wonder Years.

And people who complain that Homer became too cruel in seasons 9-12 need to rewatch the early John Swartzwelder episodes. He wrote Homer viciously at times.

>Not the episode where Boomhauer gets cucked by that jogger and Bill gives a badass speech to him at the end

After all these years, it's still inspiring.

Dang ol' shit taste, man.

>tfw live by dratini nest
>tfw every gym is defended by dragonite
>tfw just hatched a 95% Lapras from my 10k egg

This won't even be fair for them.

if you're a stupid faggot hick

DELETE THIS

Wrong thread, bud.

>it's a "Bobby is obsessed with Pokemon Go and Hank doesn't understand" episode

I just didn't buy Boomhauer being so attached to her. She wasn't even that hot.

Wings of the Dope is the best episode by the way. >tfw my favorite episode is a Luanne episode
It shouldn't feel right but it does.

>it's a Bill gets obsessed with Pokemon Go and loses his mind episode

>She wasn't even that hot.

He was actually in love with her, which made his depression even more understandable. But scratch that, I forgot about Wings of the Dope. That's the greatest episode of KotH, the jogger one comes in close second. And third is when Bill dresses up as Lenore, again because of that big ass speech at the end.

>Nope. Golden age King of the Hill (seasons 1-6) is superior to everything the Simpsons did except seasons 2 and 3

Wrong subjectively and objectively and perspectively and I hope you hop in a lake fagboy

To Sirloin With Love

They need to bring back another season just for this

What in the fuck could make you think episodes like Marge vs the Monorail or Homer the Heretic, while "good episodes" are superior to the likes of Death of a Propane Salesman, Pretty Pretty Dresses, or The Hanks-Giving Episode.

King of the Hill is just a better show. Only when The Simpsons was focused on the family or friends (seasons 2-3) was it superior, rather than zany reddit-tier shenanigans like sing-a-longs or Leonard Nimoy cameos.

>no brittany Murphy as luanne

let sleeping Ladybirds lie

true television kino

>Prime

The Simpsons > Futurama > South Park > King of the hill > American Dad > Family Guy

>Overall (All seasons taken into account)

King of the Hill > American Dad > Futurama > South Park > Family Guy > The Simpsons

When Bobby gets gout and Connie is embarrassed.

always thought this episode was weird

hm

It was a Halloween episode which is why it's so crazy
I loved how Hank was embarrassed to be "in costume" when he's wearing pretty much what he would wear anyway.

>he thinks this was suppose to be the last episode

You're not the only one.

>Death of a Propane Salesman, Pretty Pretty Dresses, or The Hanks-Giving Episode.

Off the top of my head

Homer's Barbershop Quartet, Homer goes to college, Deep Space Homer, Lemon of Troy, Mr Plow, Last exit to Springfield, Lisa's Sax, Homer the Clown, Flaming Moes, Bart of Darkness, Itchy and Scratchy Land, Sideshow Bob Roberts, Homer Badman, Homer the Great, And Maggie Makes three, Bart vs Australia, The PTA disbands, Round Springfield

That's My Purse!

all of those episodes are shit except Homer the Great

Futurama=King of the Hill>American Dad>>>>>>Family Guy>South Park>The Simpsons

That's an awesome list of episodes, friend.

Too bad you're still totally wrong, and totally missed the point of what made The Simpsons great in the first place. Having a family sitcom a-la The Wonder Years that had heart but also caustic wit was a brilliant marriage. I look at your list and see only TWO episodes from season 3, with a big fat goose egg for season 2. Legitimately depressing, friend. You just keep enjoying those wacky episodes though, episodes which effectively started the terminal disease that eventually turned the show into a horrible husk of its past glory.
>OMG HOMER WENT TO SPACE
>OMG MR. PLOW REMEMBER THE THEME SONG?
>OMG SHELBYVILLE LEMON TREE EPIC
>OMG HOMER VS SJWS THEY COULD NEVER MAKE THAT TODAY
>OMG THEY MADE FUN OF AUSTRALIA HA HA HA

If you go back and rewatch the series, will there be moments where you go "Damn, why didn't Boomhauer just flash his badge?"

the mental asylum one? he didn't have it on him and they didn't understand his gibberish.

AH DONT KNOW YEW!

checked

>bill walks into a minefield to catch a snorlax
>someone tells him the general's hair dye is ready to be washed out
>he mopes back to base
>a new recruit runs across the field and steps on an ap mine which scatters his organs across the base
That was the most messed up thing since peggy killed a guy.

Yeah that's a good example, and also a reason why it wouldn't work. What about when that football guy moved in and was bullying the neighbourhood?

Alrightalrightalright, evenin' Sup Forums. Name's Rad Thibodea-ux, self-proclaimed genius. Now, you seem like smart people, so I'll hook y'all up with these free CDs if you read this in my voice.

Boomhauer wouldn't succumb to police brutality.

What you've said is so stupid that even the guy I'm arguing with disagrees with you.

>and totally missed the point of what made The Simpsons great in the first place

Wrong. It's all subjective. That's what you like about the show. What a transparently pompous thing to attempt to argue. There is greatness throughout the show, and, here's a shocker for you, it's not all in one specific instance such as family values.

>You just keep enjoying those wacky episodes though

I will, thank you very much. They're some of the greatest in the entire show.

>episodes which effectively started the terminal disease that eventually turned the show into a horrible husk of its past glory.

Yeah, just like when Homer was confused for bigfoot and sent into medical research testing. That surely set the series into a empty, husklike state in season 1, episode 7. It really sent them off the rails.

I think you just like being a contrarian. I got into this argument half seriously and now I'm all in, you really think one show can be objectively better than another and that your opinion is more correct than the masses because they're sheeple. You're a gay.

was Boomhauer in that episode much? I think I only remember him pushing Deion Sanders' Hyundai into Dale's garage.

i don´t get why anyone would like american dad. i´d rather watch family guy

>I think you just like being a contrarian. I got into this argument half seriously and now I'm all in, you really think one show can be objectively better than another and that your opinion is more correct than the masses because they're sheeple
No, I just have obviously better taste than you. Maybe you should listen to the commentary of that Bigfoot episode. The writers expressed displeasure at that joke in retrospect. And they learned from their mistakes. If you think LE HOMER IN SPACE LE ANTS TAKE OVER LE WORLD is so le epic maybe you should get the fuck out of my face you shit-taste nothing.

Enjoy your formerly good show that is in its 26th year while I have fond memories of the show that at least ended before it got totally retarded.

This is Kino

>using le over and over again

How is it being 12?

family guy is for people without a brain
american dad has gotten better

Or when he gets pulled over by that cop he's trying to race

I dunno, what were your favorite Simpsons episodes again?

Peggy is great once you realize that she's pretty much every female ever. Watching her fail and need help is so satisfying.

>I have never watched the show: The Post

Why do you think nobody ever got arrested?

Everybody fails and needs help on that show, it's what makes the characters so reliable. They depend on one another, their struggles feel genuine, as do their relationships.

>No, I just have obviously better taste than you.

Slow down on that edge, faggot. You mad that your favorite show is unwatched?

>If you think LE HOMER IN SPACE LE ANTS TAKE OVER LE WORLD is so le epic maybe you should get the fuck out of my face you shit-taste nothing.

This obviously cuts you deeply. There is some actual mental problems you're suffering from, to the point where I think you were teased relentlessly as a child about like KOTH and now you're a little keyboard warrior for it.

>I dunno, what were your favorite Simpsons episodes again?

That wasn't me, more than one person thinks you're a faggot. How humiliating that you actually thought you won with such dogshit arguments. Literally telling people your taste is better than theirs in order to try and persuade them that your unwatched show can stand up to the longest running television program in world history, and one of the most culturally influential shows ever made. You are genuinely a sociopath and I suddenly understand why you feel the need to seem contrary and hip.

you have shit taste desu

It cuts me deeply when not only do people not understand WHY KotH is better than The Simpsons, but those same people also disregard seasons 2 and 3 of The Simpsons, which are objectively the best. Nice keyboard psychology though.
>You are genuinely a sociopath.
You actually typed that out and submitted it, unironically.

>people not understand WHY KotH is better than The Simpsons

Maybe it isn't and you just like it better. Too complicated for you to understand?

>which are objectively the best

There's that word again

>Nice keyboard psychology though.

Thanks, person on the internet who thinks KOTH is objectively better than the Simpsons and genuinely believes what he is saying.

>You actually typed that out and submitted it, unironically.

And you actually typed that out and submitted it, unironically, thinking I would rethink what I said instead of standing by it. You're a fool. You think your opinions are objective, that is genuine mental illness.

Delet this and I'll spare u further buttblasts

nice thread, idiots

>Thanks, person on the internet who thinks KOTH is objectively better than the Simpsons and genuinely believes what he is saying.
Only because it's true. Anyone who grew up with both would realize this pretty fast. It's just a funnier, smarter show. Your appeal to popularity is not helping your case. And I'll remind you again.
>You're a sociopath.
You ACTUALLY typed that out, like some high schooler who discovered a new word. Christ, kid.

>Maybe it isn't and you just like it better.

Nah it is solely for it ending right when it started to get bad instead of running nearly 20 years past its prime.

Dog Dale Afternoon is the best episode. Prove me wrong.

The difference is the male characters aren't so high and mighty and claim that they're basically perfect. Peggy is every female ever. She bought into her own hype and refuses to acknowledge that she's wrong or not perfect.

>Only because it's true. Anyone who grew up with both would realize this pretty fast.

So someone who grew up with both would realize this pretty fast is your defense for why your opinion is objectively correct?

>It's just a funnier, smarter show.

That's your opinion teehee :^)

> Your appeal to popularity is not helping your case. And I'll remind you again.

And your personal opinions are not objective, I'll remind you again

>You ACTUALLY typed that out, like some high schooler who discovered a new word. Christ, kid.

Yikes, you really like to waste your time writing out dumb shit. Christ, kid.

Good choice, but I personally am partial to Hilloween from season 2. But Halloween is my favorite Holiday and October is my favorite month.

You clearly don't live in the south of the US. It's kino to people who understand it.

>Nah it is solely for it ending right when it started to get bad instead of running nearly 20 years past its prime.

What a terrible point. Do good episodes become shit when new episodes come out?

My opinion is definitely better than whatever shithouse opinions you have. You obviously have some kind of chip on your shoulder over this but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you're actually some edgy high schooler with no life experience to speak of. Go back to jerking it to rule 34 Marge.

>My opinion is definitely better than whatever shithouse opinions you have

What an argument. You're one post away from saying "It's true, man."

>You obviously have some kind of chip on your shoulder over this

I actually like both shows quite a lot. So that analysis is a swing and a miss. Let's see what else you typed.

>I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and think you're actually some edgy high schooler with no life experience to speak of.

You're making me depressed at how bad you are at defending your point of view.

>Go back to jerking it to rule 34 Marge.

Ha, jokes on you, I would if my dick wasn't useless from chronic masturbation. What a faggot lol

>I can walk twenty feet from my house if I want to see dumbass rednecks doing dumbass redneck things.

The only character who actually fits that description was Lucky and he doesn't even show up until like the last two seasons. Hell the entire joke behind Kahn was that he constantly assumed they were dumb rednecks solely because they were white people who lived in Texas but when an actual situation arises would constantly make a bigger ass of himself.

Texans call obama osama.

No it's a point based on objectivity.

3/4 of King of the Hill was good.
1/4 of the Simpsons was good.

>I would if my dick wasn't useless from chronic masturbation
>revealing that about yourself for no reason
Oh wow I bet an e-psychologist would have a field day with you.

And it IS true. Goodbye forever. Me infinity you zero.

The episode where she gets back at the online scammer is great.

>3/4 of King of the Hill was good.
>1/4 of the Simpsons was good.

So? That's what, 60 episodes versus 100? Is 60 good episodes better than 100 good episodes? Math nigga

Yes!

Math doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things when it comes to my objective analysis.

>

>60 episodes

Seasons 2-12 (yes 9-12 are good) Had 25 episodes per seasons

So thats 250 episodes

>not knowing King of the Hill ran for 250+ episodes
lol you look like a fucking idiot.

>Oh wow I bet an e-psychologist would have a field day with you.

You say a lot of weird things in an attempt to insult people that don't quite muster

>And it IS true. Goodbye forever. Me infinity you zero.

Goodbye, person who lost the argument and knows it. You weren't worthy but you were fun to argue with.

definitely the episode where bobby chooses between soccer and football.

>I'd rather be on a losing football team than a winning soccer team any day

I was actually explaining the difference between ratio and total. You don't need to sperg, I already knew I didn't have the right number.