This trans was killed by a man though she was a real woman

This trans was killed by a man though she was a real woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

bocaonews.com.br/noticias/policia/policia/169682,com-as-maos-amarradas-mulher-e-encontrada-morta-em-aguas-claras.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good. degenerates need to go

more pics?

>she
>real woman

#REKT

deserves it for taking pictures like that

grow up you stupid tarts

That's too bad. Hope the dude who did it gets raped in the ass in prison and made somebody's bitch.

): thats so sad she looks just like me

Poor guy probably found out that this dude got a penis

This is her/him

...politics aside, you can be nice to the dead and just say her you know.

Cultural marxists pls go

what's her name?

Maybe he shouldn't have tricked the man into thinking he was a woman.

Thought*

I guess.

Men dont like to be tricked.

>real woman
>has dick
Try harder retard.

This is what proves to me that trannies have mental problems...If you're a tranny and you're willing to trick a straight man into to believing you're a female only for him to find out you're really a man THE MOMENT you have sex. You MUST have mental issues. As only a retard or a crazy person would think thats a good idea.

>Not your personal army, newfag.
You're the fucking newfag, shut the fuck up
Back in the days we used to pull all kind of shits until you fuckers came and ruined everything. go fap to traps faggot.
Lah yenaal bou soua taa mok a weld kahba

Oopsie wrong thread, sorry.

kek, look at the photographer getting a pic of that dick

Yeah no shit, imagine thinking you're gonna get some pussy, only to discover a penor bigger than yours. Fuck that shit

>this trans
>she
Pick one

Good. One less faggot in the world.

story? why is it naked at time of death?

Thats a man

And yet so many of you transphobe idiots in other threads say this shit doesn't happen. Then when it does you revel in it.

You're all fucking two-faced faggots.

What really happened here if you fags want to know is that this guy met up with this trans on craigslist. They dogged outside a little while, then when they were done, the guy got disgusted with himself, panicked, and killed her.

They caught him later on and all he could say was that he was worried his friends would find out.

God's will!

Well when it happens nevertheless, you kill it. Thats how its done...

Her dick hanging out

who cares if it happens, beta faggots dying is a benefit to the white race so why reveling in it is reasonable and rational.

I'd suck it. Nice dubs, btw, bro!

Masquerading himself as a woman to fool heterosexual men into having sexual contact with him. That'll often result in violent retribution. Serves him right.

It's a feminine benis though

*his
yes because normalizing mental illness is nice.

>I'd suck it

body modification is not a fucking ruse meant to trick you. Jesus you men are all so self-centered. you literally think anything feminine is that way purely for your benefit.

See : for how wrong you are

ITT

He probably lied about being a women to the guy, and he figured out it was a dude.

>that pic
kek you realize trump doesn't drink alcohol, r-right?

>What really happened here if you fags want to know is that this guy met up with this trans on craigslist. They dogged outside a little while, then when they were done, the guy got disgusted with himself, panicked, and killed her.

>They caught him later on and all he could say was that he was worried his friends would find out.

Honestly, if someone who I thought was a woman and was really a man, and It went as far as a blowjob, I would kill him too.

what other possible explanation could there be for his insane ranting and lack of mental coherence?

That's absolutely disgusting. I'd rather be known as the town tranny fucker than murder someone any day of the week. What kind of deranged asshole does this shit

Testing

I really don't understand why someone would get mad if they got trapped.... I mean we are on 2017.... is a good thing people who would do this are dinosaurs that would be extinct promptly.

god damn ,i would.

It's even worse - the guy didn't get 'trapped', he asked for it then regretted it. He's arguably the mentally ill one here.

Call me gay but instead i would hug thatvtranny and kiss him gentle even if he had a dick

And im not a fucking lefty feminist or whatever

Sup shill? Tell me who signs your paychecks. I'd like to apply for your organization.

Degenerates haha! Yeah people who were born the wrong sex should go but upstanding people like yourself who lurk on seedy forums are cool! PMSL!

HE, not she. It's a dude with tits.

Bullshit.

I'd bet my $1,000 he met "her" got led on and when she tried to Crying Game him, he snapped.
If you're a tranny, fucking say so.
You aren't going to magically fool a guy into overlooking your cock in the name of love.

>Degenerates
I want Sup Forums to

[spoiler]stay [/spoiler]

Back in the days we used to pull all kind of shits until you fuckers came and ruined everything. go fap to traps faggot.
Lah yenaal bou soua taa mok a weld kahba!

found her

fb profile at the bottom of this article

bocaonews.com.br/noticias/policia/policia/169682,com-as-maos-amarradas-mulher-e-encontrada-morta-em-aguas-claras.html

> everything I dislike is a mental disorder
> body modification is a mental disorder

please kill yourself taggart

kys fag

Someone who is super insecure about their sexuality, and others perception of them.

>real woman
>penis clearly visible

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I would let a hot trap suck my dick. I wouldn't fuck it in the ass or anything. That shouldn't make me gay cause I see a hot looking thing taking my load

If i was lied too yes.

I'm not into men. If you have a penis.... GTFO

>wanting to become a genderless alien
>implying no mental disorder is present

trans IS a mental disorder though

the only mental disorder is body police trying to keep people trapped in their flesh prisons

I'd personally be happier if she had a penis

It's a side effect of mental disorder.
An outlet to try and feel unique and valued when depression is out of control.
The suicide rate of these groups is off the charts, and it's not because of prejudice.
It's because they are mentally fucked already and people like you are enabling them instead of helping them.

dysphoria is a condition - not all transitioners transition because of it.

it

The whole accept yourself for who you are movement sure is lost these days... accept yourself...but only through body modification surgery.. like Yeah, you really accepted yourself there pal....

It is in fact a mental disorder.

Read a god damn book.

You can make up any word you want for it snowflake, they need help

say hi to tumblr guys

Kill Yourself, Beta Scum.

mentally ill with real dysphoria is one thing, mentally ill with an insatiable craving for attention and uniqueness is another, but both are mental illness and enabling it is causing far more harm than good, especially when the latter keeps increasing in population as a result

this

> they need help

This much is true - cheaper hormones, genetic therapies and better surgeries for starters.

> snowflake

I'm not the one who gets so triggered by body hacking that I screech "mentally ill day of the rope cuck cuck" bullshit.

If I remember correctly, Danny Bonaduce once beat up a trans prostitute who surprised him with a penis.

bad b8 m8

Real enough to me. Pussy is overated, ass and mouth cannot get pregnant.

>cheaper hormones, genetic therapies and better surgeries for starters.

you fucking idiot

youll screech to defend it though you snowflake white knighting misinformed liberal :)

>who were born the wrong sex

ayyyyyy

>y modification is not a fucking ruse meant to trick you
and killing traps isn't meant to make you think we are killers

Lah yenaal bou soua taa mok a weld kahba!!

faggot shouldn't lied

Oopsie wrong thread

Talking about heterosexuals going extinct.
But it's faggots who can't breed naturally.
Do you even biology bro?

>What kind of deranged asshole does this shit?
someone willing to fuck a tranny

Oh fuck off. You see that penis? That makes him a man.

Even if he sliced it down the middle, stuffed it into his pelvis, and cut off his balls, he'd still be a man. That Xy chromosome can't be changed.

Fucking retarded bullshit. Some lunatic thinks he's a girl and everybody says it's ok. Another lunatic says he's Jesus Christ, and he gets locked in a crazy house. Fuck this gay earth.

If you have a dick you better be up front about it are you could suffer the same fate.

freedom is always worth defending, communist scum

What is the source on this?