Does anybody think that KGatLW are actually gonna pull off five albums this year...

Does anybody think that KGatLW are actually gonna pull off five albums this year? Murder of the Universe is due out in June, which doesn't leave a whole lot of time for another three records. Can they do it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1L7rfDIWG7l
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwkfV7cOo24oT3Y5Y2xCSUNMYmc/view
mega.nz/#!RIlXRJ4S!226omwxKB2Y91vMvdIh0DcGbb4ZoHPusB4OU15BArPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zappa was able to do it

KGatLW are no Zappa though.

honestly i dont mind if they accomplish that. one microtonal album was more than enough im glad they will make this one. So far it sounds better than nonagon infinity

I think I saw somewhere that the third has already been recorded. I hope they tie a live album into the 5 this year

Zappa fans repulse me

As long as we get sketches of new brunswick I'll be satisfied

I'm honestly looking forward to the nonagon movie more than the other albums

Sketches of New Brunswick? Is that one of the ones coming up?

Its possibly the title of the mild high club colab

5 studio LPs of all new and original material with no collaborations? no
5 releases? yea maybe

don't really care either way though, 2 new records a year is a good amount. i'd rather the quality stay up then get 5 albums for the sake of getting 5 albums.
a lot of my favorite artists (Ty Segall, Thee Oh Sees, Young Thug, Gucci Mane) do release 1-2+ albums a year on average though, i like that workrate.

Their Wikipedia page says that they've got a release coming up later this year called Sketches of Brunswick East. Thanks for the heads up mayne

supposed audio from sketches vocaroo.com/i/s1L7rfDIWG7l

Sounds totally different to FMB and MotU, I'm excited now!

this leaked from MotU today ://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwkfV7cOo24oT3Y5Y2xCSUNMYmc/view

Sounds pretty groovy I'm hype

Is there a backup? I can't listen to it

let me get this straight. you're posting on a kgatlw thread but dislike frank zappa?

fuck, went retard on the link drive.google.com/file/d/0BwkfV7cOo24oT3Y5Y2xCSUNMYmc/view

I keep getting this error

ill upload it somewhere for you in a bit

I don't dislike frank zappa but his fans are just the worst

Bump

bump need balrog leak

Not the other guy but here
mega.nz/#!RIlXRJ4S!226omwxKB2Y91vMvdIh0DcGbb4ZoHPusB4OU15BArPg

much love