congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
youtube.com/watch?v=5y4H603nrc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what tiem is it in your country nigger?

Faggot mod

but why?

Ouch

its fucking 4 here

I'd rather it were a human. Dogs don't know why they're being punished.

what a dumbass lol

Look at this edgelord

What a dick

oh my fuck

Lmao

Did I just watch a man shove a rat in his ass crack?

fuck you, stick with rekt people

Oh my fuck indeed

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
>Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

ugh

he sprobably yellow if its in the morning so not a nigger but an honorable asian man, not as good as whites but just behind
hi fellow, you re welcome here

its the fuckin internet fuck you

Time to fuck off back to facebook

Whites>Asians
Lol, you got jokes. That's great.

It's also illegal to post such content in the United States.

>hurrburr I don't live in the US

This website is based in the US and therefore you are bound by it's laws when posting. You were informed by that animal torture videos are illegal and here you are coping an attitude about being a fucking edgelord.

Seek help once your ban sets in.

you gotta be asian aint you?
well im fine, welcome to you too as well komrade!

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Kid was responsible for a lot of deaths and did a lot of work for the cartel because he's a kid and nobody would suspect he's a hitman. Don't feel too bad.

Get off Sup Forums faggot

Lol dafuq?? Someone outside the usa can be extradited to the usa for charges due to the server being in the usa...lol holy shit you're retarded.

I dont care if its pasta, I agree

Do you just save these because you have no originality in your words? It's ok Mr. Basement Dweller, being actually social in real life is hard. Especially when you have a potato face and a gene pool full of extra chromosomes my Down friend. Kill yourself.

You know honestly, I don't feel great about it, but it does have some redeeming values.

The main thing is, really is usually so hidden from us. Most of the people in our lives try to sugar coat things from when we are young. Some people even deny that certain things go on in the world. Seeing these threads, I always think to myself, "well, I guess I should look twice before crossing the street", "I guess escalators and elevators can be dangerous", "I guess there are people out there beheading people". It makes me think twice in these situations. It makes me more confident when people start arguing whether it's dangerous to vacation in mexico and I want to throw in my two cents.

Seeing a kid fall off an escalator and die may seem morbid, but you can bet if I'm ever bringing kids up an escalator, after seeing a thread like this, I'll pay fucking attention to what those little monkeys are up to, and me viewing this shit may therefore save a life.

On top of that, watching how quickly and easily life can be struck out of someone makes me appreciate it that much more.

you can be banned from here fag

youtube.com/watch?v=5y4H603nrc0

No, I never said that, you're just retarded. You can be banned, the content posted can be removed and your information can be forwarded to law enforcement. Just because you live outside of the states doesn't give you a free pass to post CP, use your brain just a little bit here. The only chance you'd be extradited to the US because of something on Sup Forums would be if they were able to link you to a major child sex ring or something based on your posts.

I feel like I should clarify before I post because I used that example and you're clearly mentally deficient. They're both illegal, both can't be posted because a server based in the US can't host content illegal in the US regardless of the source of the upload - which would be you outside of the states.

Let me know if you need your hand held on your way to Hot Topic or if you just need the drool wiped off your chin.

Does this guy just keep this paragraph in a text doc and copy paste it in rekt threads every day?

I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

No, he retypes for each thread

Moar pasta

watching these videos makes you understand how futile and meaningless life is (I'm not talking about the ones where people torture each other, I don't really have an opinion on those); you see a child cross the street being run over by a truck, a mother dying in an escalator trying to save her child, an old man casually walking down a street that suddenly gets floored by a truck and so on; it really makes you think how worthless you (you=everybody) are, you could literally die tomorrow without having accomplished anything in your life, or if you had everything would disappear, you'll never see your wife, children, mother again and it's just a matter of when you crossed that certain street, used a certain lift and so on;
All of this makes me want to live my life without worrying about the future because I could be dead by tomorrow, I do have some goals but I don't get that sad when I can't reach them, I think it helps you grow up, sugar coating everything is bad as we don't live in a fairy tail, death happens and it's natural, I wouldn't joke about it of course but I do watch some of these videos when I feel bad about my life, it makes me think that I could be in that situation, but I'm not so I should be happy.

(not same user) it bothers me cause I've never seen a child being murdered before. And the blunt knife kinda fucks with me, I'd rather his suffering ended quickly, even if he's a piece of shit.

k

Nice key ring incoming

slow claps steps out of the shadows Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

Is this new positive pasta?

Seriously though, I agree. It's seeing these kinds of things that give me a reality check

Gay

"You guys", I bet if you could you would try to get all the people on this thread to come to a rekt con and then gas em.

Agreed. If anyone is going to cut my head off I'd ask if I could sharpen the knife first.

At least he's passionate about something :/

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

no thanks

If it has to be by a blade
I'd just ask for a good ol' strong, one slice through

Fuck feeling any part of someone trying to get through my neck

k

Anyone have some gifs/webms of those tard highway protesters getting run over?

I'm not for trump or against him, but i certainly am against faggots that think its a great idea to walk onto a busy highway at night and start yelling at cars that can't stop in time and definitely can't here them. I do feel bad for the cars getting dents and some user just trying to get through the day now having to deal with running over people with room temperature IQ.

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments.

Pathetic to enjoy something like this

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

Everyone knows a "this kid"

I would fell better if the dude who was chopping the fingers wasn't a fatass.

oh friend, if when we meet I will enjoy inflicting this same pain upon you. Rest assured that day is coming.

Fuck you you weak bitch you're the kind of people who decline sexe from girl because you're too shy to show youre 3inch long dick youfucking morron. I know your sister, she told me she want to live the family's house because you still live in and you so beta that nobody want to come close to your house because they're scared to become as beta as you. If i see you in the street i'd walk on a dog shit just to clean my shoes with your teeth.
i wanna leave my job, move to korean just to learn how to hack computer so that i'll able to hack your one and share in the face of the world all of the video of you putting huge didlo in your ass wearing panties what look so girly that even a faggot woudn't being see close to this.

im not edgy but ill fuck your knife wounds.
newfag.

What country was this? Russia?

also, evil and very fucked up.
Dont worry tho; people who do this will pay for that in life or after it.

What was posted?
pls tell meh

A dog getting blowtorched.

So many copypastas to add to my collection

If this stuff really disturbs you that much maybe you should go watch TED talks and continue to pretend ignorant is something you're not.

thx

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Your initial post was broad to interpretation, your clarifying was actually warranted. I had to google Hot Topic. Fucking disgusting, USA is.

anyone got the entire story ?or sause ?

hehe hell ya

This, these threads are interesting, but fucked, and a good reminder that anyone could lose their life at any moment.

I've seen a girl nearly get wiped out crossing the street too busy on her phone to pay attention.

Original, hand-crafted copypasta; The perfect present for a wedding, christening, new baby, birthday, anniversary, retirement, mother’s day, thank you, school reunion - any occasion you can think of! Our copypastas are each individually handcrafted by a skilled and dedicated chef and guaranteed to be of the highest quality.

These beautiful and decorative copypastas are hand-crafted from crushed and powdered words bound up with only the finest pasta. Every copypasta is completely hand made, from the basic raw materials through to the finished product every process is carried out by hand. The only exception is a cleaning and polishing process in which the copypasta is put through special machines. Even these machines have been developed for particular use in the preparation of the copypasta, for, although the copypasta is quite durable, fine details such as noses, horses ear's, swords, daggers and flag staffs could be snapped off if treated too roughly.

The National Association of Copypasta Chefs (NACC) is dedicated to protecting artists and crafters - their work, creativity and intellectual properties and marketing rights. I believe to keep the true work of the artist and copypasta chef alive we must act to promote and protect our art and craft.

Such dodge; much ow.

GOD DAMN

Enjoying anything is degenerate.

I fucking hate this but at the same time its like the supreme rekt, everyone reacts to that kind of abuse negatively except people who get off of that.
I hate you because you did post it.

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.
Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggot.

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

furfags with those stupid tails

Lel.
By the way. If you are working in the chinese industry think twice before overriding safety switches

Do you just save these because you have no originality in your words? It's ok Mr. Basement Dweller, being actually social in real life is hard. Especially when you have a potato face and a gene pool full of extra chromosomes my Down friend. Kill yourself.

Rekt thread turned to copypasta thread. Neato!

blah blah blah... fuck off! let's rekt!

Sounds like YOU should kys if you have a "potato face". Is this why you find it so hard to socialize?

Satan has spoken

Satan demands it!