Why atheists can't define atheism? Why?

Why atheists can't define atheism? Why?

Why can't why define why?

WHY!!??

do you think God would allow atheism to be defined, allowing humans to disprove God?
Christians 1, athe-shits 0

You'll get an answer when you learn grammar you degenerate fuck.

atheism, definition: something-something something

Do it faggot

Atheism exists therefor god must exist

Never ending stooo-oory, lalala lalala lalala...

i am really amazed by this guys determination, posting same thread every day for years, keep up the shitposts mate!

Stephen Hawking puts more effort into receiving blowjobs than you put into this post.

Atheism (n.)

The idea that anyone who cannot use science to prove their beliefs is a retard who should be shunned.

(v.) the act of not giving a fuck what the cunt from the Neverending Story thinks of you.

>>"I am a staunch supporter of Atheism."

>>"Keep calm and Atheism."

Atheism: Having an operative brain

this

roll

(serious) question for you atheists out there:

was jesus an orphan all along, or is it a terminator-paradox, where god fathers jesus and then disapperars because of atheism?

because atheists fail to realize atheism is a religion and therefore are unable to define it at all. It's fucking retarded, though, don't be an atheist just don't have a religion. Being an atheist is counter-intuitive.

>Jesus is born
>"Mary, I thought you were a virgin"
>Some Arab fuck knocked her up and ran
>"He's the son of god!"
>"Oh, ok"

Seriously, Joseph, what the fuck?

what a turbocuckold

You're either retarded or you're retarded.

+1

>God exists.

Prove it?

>I can't because books and personal fee fees aren't evidence.

Atheism.

atheism is not a belief system its the lack of a belief system

Don't worry, God loves each and every one of His creations.
Just smile :)

Including muslims, homosexuals, child rapists, non believers, and traps right??

I've been using this site since early 2012 and have always seen people post this fucking thread with the same crying girl from neverending story picture every time i visit, what is the point of repeatedly starting the same fucking garbage thread? I honestly want to know

Is it an inside joke?

>traps
Jesus Christ you are a fucking sicko.

its a shitpost, it's all shitpost. Anything on Sup Forums, /r9k/, or Sup Forums is either a shitpost or autism.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN

Dubs has spoken
Also agree stop saying the whole "God loves all his children bs" it's just to make u Christian cunts feel good about yourself. What about pedos , murders, satanist, fucking atheists.
Also the bibles a bad read.
No proof since the beginning and yet every faps their cocks to religion
Fuck off

It's sad but 80% of btards Love to Post the same copypasta everyday. I don't even know why. Maybe those baits are the only way they get attention

I deeply believe in God.

However- i'd be fine with God not existing just to break the heart of this same fagging shit poster thats been on this kick for years. Enjoy your autism.

angels exist
pic related

Explain

>Einstein didn't have an operative brain

this is now rose thread

Because the idea of God is imprinted on the minds of all, and only through that unity through Christ can they be saved, beyond their weak face-value there is no unity, friendship and love between reprobate minds and degenerate scum.

Because your mother was a whore

>8

not a real shirt lol

How is atheism a religion? It is in the name. A-The-ism. Being of the view that there is no God. The a means the absence of, like for you it would be asexual.

Wrong, if you think that you are just as retarded as OP. It's not a religion because a religion is a faith-based belief system. But atheism is a belief system. Agnosticism is closer to not being a belief system since it is fluid. But atheists have made up their mind and follow a midset that a God does not exist, that is a set of beliefs. Belief and faith is not the same thing.

>Atheism
Comes from the Greek word "Αθεϊσμός" (Atheismós) meaning "without a god"

> Atheism = the non-god beliber

what would they need to define or explain? its religion thats gopt some explaining to do, god damn sky wizards

SORRY
>Atheism = no god belief*
>atheist = non-god believer

It's a rejection of theism. There, defined.

How old is this creature?

nunya

we can, and we do it every thread.
you just have that rare type of brain damage that prevents you from forming new long-term memories so you keep repeating this thread every day because you think you just thought of it yesterday and you don't remember all the times we've made you look like the brain damaged idiot that you are.
And we'll do it again tomorrow.

Because if they define it, the only real definition is that one believes there is no God. The problem is here is twofold: (1) that believing in "no God" is the same thing as any other "religion" as it requires faith because there is no proof that there is no God, and that it is at its core a "belief" system; and (2) that it destroys what they (falsely) believe is their biggest argument--that there is no proof of God, therefore he doesn't exist--as their "proof" theorum, while flawed at its inception as pertains to religion (i.e., science is not religion and vice versa, and the same approach cannot be used for each), is the basis for their attack on those believing in God but they fail to understand it is also the basis for their own belief in Athiesm.

/thread

Why can't religious perverts point to anything that proves the presence of a God? That is, substantial concrete proof not circumstantial. Because there is no God!

most intelligent post i've ever read on Sup Forums
ever

>Jesus promises to rid the world of wicked men
>Jesus says the meek shall inherit the earth
>Bilderberg, Rothschilds, Putin, Trump

>Odin promises to save us from Frost Giants
>GLOBAL WARMING
I rest my case.

Stop posting this thread over and over again.

>Genius detected
>Genius confirmed

you should rest your >

Faith has nothing to do with believing there is no god. The entire history of humanity is evidence that there is no God. Dinosaurs is evidence that there is no God. The ability to disprove sacred texts is evidence that there is no God. Being able to stand and talk about how God is a flaming faggot that likes to get sodomized in the ass by unicorns and have absolutely nothing ever happen to you, even tho God says he will punish you for blasphemy, is evidence that there is no God. Religious texts that say God will intervene to save people and yet all those Christians and other religions that have been slaughtered by heathens..Faith has nothing to do with it.

Faith has EVERYTHING to do with it, you are the type that is spoonfed information about human history and the nature of the world without taking any initiative to verify these would-be facts on your own, you are content with whatever everyone else is believing so long as it is comforting. As for your contradictions into the bible and of God you are cherrypicking scripture to find a means to disprove it in your own mind ensuring a degenerate lifestyle, break free of that and read specifically the King James version as others are compromised and do not stop until you have finished the entire thing, grasp the full understanding.

yawn ... stupid much?

user is typing

>spamkun is back
mark your cycles, kids.

here's mine

Here is the fucking thing, Christ-fags:

Most atheists or agnostics don't need to define anything because the simply don't give a shit. I don't believe in God, but if somebody else does I really don't care.

>Spoonfed information
>Not verifying anything
>Choosing a belief for comfort
>Cherrypicking

Just another day at Sunday school