Got these boys how many do I take, never had any before

Got these boys how many do I take, never had any before
Also general drug thread

wuts dat?

K, so those are Vicodin, or viks, at 36mg/100mg each half has 18mg of opium. We call these fat boy slims. LIKE HALF will get you pretty fucked up. you do half each day for a week? your ass is addicted. roll them bones or throw them away, without a consistant supply that there is a quick ticket form white dude to cock slave.

tic tacs. they have zero calories

Those are hydrocodone don'y listen to it's 325 mg acetaminophen and 10 mg hydrocodone, I took around 25 mg for my back pain and was gone, this is from a daily mmj user as well

i thought they were hydrocodone should i take 2 or 3, its my first time

fammies. don't want to highjack the thread, but I've bought a mushroom home growing kit, and it says it takes about 2 weeks to grow to full size, but mine have been sitting for a month, and they've barely developed. any tips on how to make them grow faster?

take em all. fuck it user

I would take 2 and if you can keep them under the tongue the entire time you take it that'd be good, you can crush up 3 and leave a little bit left over too just to be safer

Typically temperature or humidity issue

I do realize that it's probably a couple degrees colder in my room than it should, but i didn't think it would affect it THAT much. as for humidity, I've done everything that the package told. can they die unless I have absolutely shit conditions for them to be in?

Never heard of a death, but I'm sure it's possible, and the temp should be like low to mid 80's at all times, what are you growing them in/on?

all of them in the butt. young fragile anons will say no, but this is the only way to fly. Your thread blows

>keep it under your tongue for the next two days

KEK

Low 80's for temp, but you need 90-95 per cent humidity. Put it in front of a window and must the shit out of it, failing that stick it in the fridge for 24 hours to initiate pinning

Look up how to take out the acetaminophen. There's plenty of instructions on how this is done online. I wouldn't take more than 2 at a time if you don't. Acetaminophen destroys your liver.

*Mist

Take one or two if it's your first time. These are Norcos.

what is pinning?
If i'm not mistaken in my terminology, the substrate came in a small tub already inoculated with mycelium, so there was no need for incubation. I keep it in a plastic bag with air-filters and filled with a little bit of water as was said in the instruction.

Also I can't put them right on the window, because people I live in will not like me growing drugs

I was chilling with a friend about 6 years ago when I was big into opiates who got a few oxy 30's, mixed them with water in a needleless syringe, then shot it up his ass in the bathroom. He stayed in there a while before stumbling out. I've never seen anyone so fucked up in my life. Dude was a zombie 30 min later. So gnarly.

Take 3 or don't bother. All of them to really get going. If your fighting dope sickness take 2 then 2. But imho it's 3 or none. Those are Norco. Could always do a Coldwater extraction

for cold water extraction is it good to mix the powder in colder water and then pour it through a coffee filter into a glass and drink?
i saw many different methods.

2000mg of Acetaminophen is fuck all, it won't do shit to his liver. Do all 4, OP. 2 won't do shit and you'll have wasted the opportunity for a decent buzz

vicodin is hydrocodone

Obviously start small so you don't feel horrible from taking too much. Are you a real person? Where the hell is your common sense, dog?

i don know dude i never done this before

Pinning is when tiny mushrooms start to form on the surface. From the sound of it, you've just bought substrate. You'll need to actually innoculate it with mushroom spore. Grow kits don't generally come fully colonized. Do yourself a favour and head over to shrooms.org and read up on the various techniques used.

I took that for tooth pain, didn't think it was much better than advil, opiates don't do much for me I guess. Prolly for the best

whats the difference then

Yeah, no I was wondering about that too, when I first got it, because I expected there to be a spore-print or a syringe or something, but no. It was already colonized.

But yeah, i can actually see the tiny mushrooms forming, thing is though, the process is a lot slower than I thought it would be, so I'm kinda getting worried

bump