I want to end my life and plan on doing it tomorrow.. what shall i do?

I want to end my life and plan on doing it tomorrow.. what shall i do?
>Pic is off the cliff i got dragged off by police earlier this year

that's a nice cliff
many nice things, everywhere

It is I've always had a weird relationship with it..

are you looking for a way to not follow through?

i think, that one is obliged to live
have you thought about that?

Looks like Sth island nz

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I suffered from psychosis and have never fully recovered, my antidepressants aren't doing shit, the stressed i caused my family to split.. Im not scared to do it, i just think i want to say my goodbyes before I leave.

Same cliff just don't wait around for police to help you pussy out faggot.

the idea is, that you don't get to do it, even if it feels like the best option

Cut a flip faggot

I'm lost, i can't think straight if i don't do it tomorrow I'll do it soon.. i have no motivation in life, I'm tired of putting on a mask and getting by.

is that in kerry?

No it's Cornwall

why do you want to kill yourself?

at least go on a vacation first. blow your money on some fun or a good cause

Hang yourself with at least a 10 foot vertical drop. Neck will snap instantly, game over. If you don't have a big enough vertical drop you'll be strangled to death. Don't do that.

I feel like a burden to others, my fucked up my own life and had drug induced psychosis. Ever since then i can't think straight and i still hallucinate at times. I'm in a constant state of confusion with a memory that lasts less than two days. I am always scared and afraid my psychosis will return permanently.. i can't live like this..

Go to Hornstrandir.. Take a trip to Westfjords.. And find how to get to Hornstrandir.. and on that cliff, Make the decision. At least you will kill yourself in an epic place or something magical might happen =D

I don't have any money.. i owe people money too. Im also scared that I've been sucked into the world of drugs too deep for me to get out..

well, i guess you qualify for psychological treatment. could be nice. get away for a couple of months, payed for by health care. it might help you getting off drugs and figure things out. - if not, you had an extra couple of months.

>get a speedboat, a cynderblock, some rope, gasoline, a lighter, and a paraglider
>call the local news station and tell them there's a big story at that cliff
>when the news chopper arrives, drive the speedboat with you and your things towards that cliff
>put cynderblock on gas pedal
>tie one end of rope to the paraglider, the other end around your neck
>drench yourself in gasoline
>simultaneously light yourself on fire while opening the paraglider
>your lifeless, burning body will be paragliding through the air following a speedboat on live television
>speedboat crashes into the cliff and explodes
>impress everyone in the afterlife with awesome death

I already see two councilors, a psychiatrist, and my GP fortnightly. I'm just so tired of everything.. i just want a break from it all that doesn't involve me shooting shit up my nose..

can someone illustrate that?

I'll start a go fund me

>what shall i do?
you could start by not attention whoring on Sup Forums, as well as crafting better b8

I'm not attention whoring but fine i can understand why that can be interpreted as such.. i used to spend most of my time on Sup Forums and seeing as i am not an open person in real life i felt if i were to talk to anyone it would be Sup Forums. I phrased it badly but i just wanted someone to talk to about this whilst keeping it anonymous

I feel for you, man.