You fags got him here. You can take him out

You fags got him here. You can take him out.
change.org/p/trump-is-mentally-ill-and-must-be-removed

he is literally not leaving for 7 more years, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

You will campaign so hard next election, and just like the last one, you will lose and STILL be surprised at it.

>7 more years
>implying Trump has even a snowflake's chance in hell of winning the 2020 election

Mentaly ill has a right to be the president too, not allowing them to work is actually very abelist and that discriminatory.

>implying democrats havent doubled down on a losing strategy

We had a human abortion as a candidate. the next one CANNOT be worse.

"There's no chance he will win this election!"
>wins elections

"There's no chance he will win the next one!"

You have literally been doing this shit since brexit.

Time to realize that pretty much everything you say ends up wrong.

Let me guess: you think Breitbart is a reliable source of information.

no one likes you sjw dem fags y'all are just assholes

Two-edged sword here. We get rid of Trumplethinskin and Pence takes his place.

Let me guess: you think anyone anywhere is a reliable source of information.

>believing anything anyone says ever

I hope Trump win again but sadly I don't see this happening. It will be the rock

>change.org
kek

>what are historical records
>what are textbooks
>what is a manual
>what are maps
>what are cooking recipes
KYS

>kek.org
change

Holy fuck the autism is real

You're living proof.
Glad you're coming to terms with it.

Falling for the b8

kek

actually there is talk about impeachment, i hope this piece of shit gets de-elected

Liberal whining

the only people talking about that are the butt hurt whiners and paid shills

Keep crying

>Literally

Let me guess: you think CNN or any other MSM are a reliable source of information.

>Liberals cry about Trump wiretap claims without any proof
>Liberals make claims of Trump's involvement with Russia without any proof

Liberals are by far the most hypocritical people on the planet. Everything they do is a hypocrisy. SJW is a hypocrisy because it chooses an agenda of equality to fight for while not giving a shit about any other inequalities that aren't the current trend.

>what is fact-checking
>what is an editor
KYS my man

They control the information of what is a fact and what isn't, so of course they're in power to "fact check." The reality winds up being no different than what China does in regards to regulation of news and free speech.

MSM has an obligation to keep their rich donors happy so they have to put out articles sharing those opinions. They ONLY release facts favorable to their agenda and bury other facts. If a renegade goes against this and tries to release something they don't want being released, they would get fired then wind up either being silenced or else working for some other place that you label as less credible.

Nope

trump is a bitch but you faggot far-left faggots made him look normal compared to your gay nigger ass. you did it to your self, deal with it.