Sup Forums BTFO!!!

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbGvVC568SY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont get it, fuck this gay earth really

why not "a young girl is now blalblablal" why enphasis on black, or even girl, you can swap for teenager

retards fight for rights and shit, and they cant even do it properly

Damn..Really makes you think

wtf I hate chemistry now

I bet even Ruffalo's publicist cringed as he typed that due to contractual obligation.

what did she do thats so smart?

Really made you think

The fact that he said 'young black' in itself is a form of racism.

Why should we care what race she is? Isn't she just a young girl?

>The series is a reboot of the classic Devil Dinosaur stories, transporting the T. rex to modern-day New York and replacing his caveman friend Moon Boy with Lunella, a super genius and carrier of the Inhuman gene.
>Fans of the comic celebrated the news on social media. Prior to the announcement, the title of smartest hero had been held by Reed Richards, aka the Fantastic Four’s Mister Fantastic.
White bois
B T F O

I bet she has a really big dick too

>O-our race needs all the credibility it can milk!
>I mean, look at all the black kids getting offed, this makes me feel happy!

I hate Americans, I really try to like them but God, I fucking hate them.

Too bad it's the best place for getting a higher education where I'm from, else I'd be off to Europe in a heartbeat.

Literally this

>carrier of the Inhuman gene.
on this we can agree at least

Reed richards step aside, here comes a young black girl

WE WUZ KINGZ

>Her fellow students at Public School 20 Anna Silver frequently mocked her and called her names like "Moon Girl," because her superior intellect often caused her to daydream and invent strange gadgets.
>tfw you invent watermelon dispenser and nobody understands

More like carrier of the subhuman gene, am I right fellas?

Wtf I hate whites now

damnit carlos

desu I think this diversity crap is lame and I'm done complaining about it, so I just don't watch or read anything new, there's plenty of cool shit on my backlog.

SJWs like Soccer moms are one the worst things to ever happen to fantasy and fiction.

>step aside, reality

Why do they always gotta put down men in some way every time?

Jesus fucking Christ, Carlos has dubs. So I guess he's right...but still, fuck you, Carlos.

Woooow, I didn't know hulk is a racist.
Hey bro, some people can see past race. You might want to try it out sometime.

>why enphasis on black, or even girl

Because don't you know? We should point out how rare it is that black people or women ever succeed, to the point that it needs to be made the focus of whenever it happens.

Do you have any idea how much self respect black people and women would have if we didn't make it seem so outlandish instead of, you know, a normal thing?

I'm sure all black STEM students can relate. All 5 of them.

Implying you wouldn't a smart black girl.

Friendly reminder that she is only the smartest because Reed Richards and Valeria Richards are outside the Marvel Universe acting as literal Gods right now.

"Diversity" is just a code word for Black.

>smartest hero in the universe.
>a little girl is smarter than cosmic gods older than time itself

Implying there is one.

Why is it always black girl for their go to deversity champion? Why can't it be Japanese girl? Chinese guy?

post yfw they make the Living Tribunal a disabled trans niglet

But is she smart enough to hack the CIA?
Didnt think so

I thought this guy was the smartest

Reed Richards will be cool with it, in fact I'm sure he'll be a father figure for the girl, since..well..you know.

Good, are they implying Tony was the smartest person in the MCU?

sci fi dummy

We already have interesting black/female characters

Amanda Waller is badass and gets almost zero hype. At least she's in Suicide Squad

Smartest HERO IN the Marvel Universe, huh?

>Reed is outside the MU, busy playing God
>So is his genius daughter
>Bruce Banner just got hawkeye'd
>Hank Pym is currently crazy and merged with Ultron
>Stark has his deathflag flying, appearing as an AI hologram on the Riri Williams promo art
>Doom, who should be second to Reed, is still there, not lobotomized or anything, just not a conventional hero

It's all semantics.

>Black
>Smart

I'm not into comics--How do they decide who is the smartest and how?

>being genderist
>being ageist

isn't she just a HUMAN INDIVIDUAL

Was Reed really the smartest before token black girl came along?

With so many heroes in Marvel, I thought there'd be one with actual superhuman intelligence (which Reed doesn't have), not just genius level. I'm talking guys who can do things like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbGvVC568SY

I can only imagine all the back slapping and masturbation at Marvel HQ over this.

what the fuck is up with Reed Richards

why does he look like an alien

It's an evil alternative universe version of him I think, I haven't read the comic

And he also made it over to 616 after Secret Wars. BUT!
Ultimate Reed is NOT a hero.

>Kang

They're just damage controlling because nobody figured out that making Moon Boy (a primitive monkey) into a black girl was actually extremely racist.

You consider that superhuman intelligence? That's just autism m8.

Is checking the road not a thing in America?

That's Ultimate Reed Richards aka The Maker. His form, contrary to normal Reed, is infinitely malleable because he's basically made up of bacteria. He has no internal organs and can stretch himself however far he likes without taking blood flow into account. He also became a genocidal maniac in the final phases of the Ultimate Universe, replacing in many ways that universe's Doom. He annihilated Germany for his version of the Future Foundation, for example, and declared war on Asgard, successfully.

They never had SuperTed

An autistic Brit hacked the Pentagon and stole loads of shit looking for evidence of UFO research. He said he found it, but was quickly v&'d after reading only a fraction of what he grabbed.

Isn't All Above One the greatest?

Every time I read something about superhero comics, I can't help but feel that their plots are written by a random word generator

hahaha holy shit you're not lying

No, a preteen black girl now is... because.

Sup Forumstard detected

Shame because that was one of the easier to follow developments in comics. Maker is a pretty great villain, too.

HOW CAN HE EVEN COMPETE?

wut

The One Above All is their GOD. He is not anchored to one Marvel Universe. Neither are such entities like the abstracts; Death, Eternity, the Living Tribunal, for example.
And a lot of the smartest Marvel characters are currently not in their right mind, not in the universe or dead, or the don't qualify as a hero, so Moon Girl is literally a publicity stunt because semantics, see here:

Mark Ruffalo, you need to stop trying so goddamn fucking hard.

>you will never be black
>you will never enjoy modern entertainment

carlos

How can American comics even compete?
Pic related

>(Multiverse)
It's right there in the pic.

I'm sure this will be a lasting character that totally wont be shelved and forgotten once the sales tank.

>literally replacing Moon Man aka Notorious KKK with a black child
they cant keep getting away with this