"I think the biggest crisis facing this country is the breakdown of the American family." -Topanga Lawrence

"I think the biggest crisis facing this country is the breakdown of the American family." -Topanga Lawrence

Would this be allowed today today?

It's true tho

Family and emphasis on education makes a community successful

Look at Asians who put those core values together and look at blacks who are on the opposite spectrum (single moms, crime ect

>Topanga didn't want fags having kids either
That's why she was first waifu.

Probably not. The family is a patriarchal oppressive institution, all children should be raised by single mothers.

The stable nuclear family is the greatest way to ensure that children will be productive members of society.

For some reason there are some who wish to tear all that down.

>That's why she was first waifu.
You too user?
She was such a goddamn cutie

>mfw that episode where she's doing the handstand

How did Topanga forget she was a hippie all of a sudden? I don't mind tho, big tits and dick sucking lips, she was perfect no matter what

No way man.

That statement in 2016 would be seen as an endorsement of the cis white abelist patriarchy.

(It's true though)

No.

The only person who says it anymore.

>"Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among the proletarians, and in public prostitution. The bourgeois family will vanish as a matter of course when its complement vanishes, and both will vanish with the vanishing of capital." -Karl Marx

No.
The Globalist Jew Overlords will have none of that kind of talk.

nope (pic related)

we need to encourage a return to traditional moral values

So sad. She was indoctrinated at such a young age.

F

You can't work in Hollywood and not have that opinion.

for real.

It's not paranoia.

You will be blacklisted.

That's really sad.

Is Marx histories greatest monster?

Pretty much.

I just liked the idea she was underage and built like a sex goddess.

So you are saying a reverse McCarthy list exists in Hollywood....

hmmmmmmm

Except McCarthy was right and did nothing wrong.

Likely. If you're known as a conservative in Hollywood, you won't get a job unless you've already made it big time like Clint Eastwood.

Wasn't that show Boy Meets World plagued with a bunch of producers sexually abusing nearly the entire cast?

You can, you just can't ever express your opinions. The only actor who can (sometimes) get away with being openly non-liberal are action stars, washed up actors who only do straight to video shit, low level comedians or old actors.

Probably not, this line would be viewed as "phobic" towards at least half a dozen different groups.

Call it what you will, but yeah.

Yep or Vince Vaughn.

Or you can be almost completely autonomous like Adam Carolla or Vincent Gallo.

But that's about it.

No.

If this happened today she would be forcibly bread by Jamal and forced to live off the government like a proud, strong, single mom.

f o r w h a t p u r p o s e

No. Capitalists want the family out of the picture; if you need help, you should get a loan for it.

>mfw people say the nuclear family was the ideal for all of history
>it was invented in the fifties to describe families with only father-mother-kids, rather than the traditional large families

You described every Nickelodeon show ever.

>this guy thinks the nuclear family is not already most of the way to the destruction of the family

Dude. The nuclear family is the end product of the dissolution of rural communities, extended families, and fraternal societies. It's exactly what capitalists want.

You can't have an elite class without a permanent underclass, and a weak middle class.

Really it has nothing to do with Judaism.

Nuclear family still involves a married couple.

They don't even want that anymore.

No it doesn't. It is the term to describe the married couple and their children.

Family without qualifiers involves more than a married couple.

here

I mean; yes it does; it's the term for an already stunted family, now portrayed as the universal ideal, or worse, as the natural way for humans to live.

>No it doesn't. It is the term to describe the married couple and their children.
literally what I said.

Wowowow why are these unchecked with a Bateman image? The shit Sup Forums?

Kek, was that actually said? There's no chance it would fly today. The little feminist bitch wouldn't say such an oppressive thing.

>open to liking any gender is why I'm queer
Poor dumb kid. She's straight, but she wants so much not to be.

Now days she would say, "The traditional family is an evil invention of the patriarchy! it is oppressive to womyn!

I just looked at her Twitter. Can't even get her ethnicities right. Says she's an Arab because her dad is Armenian.

Part Armenian part white.

The nuclear family was a first step. Complete dissolution of family is the end goal.

Then the state can replace family and religion.

>Capitalists want the family out of the picture
You spelled communists wrong.

>No. Capitalists want the family out of the picture

Trips for triggered.

Family usually means selling 3-5 products as opposed to just 1-2. Plus the kids end up working and feeding into the consumerism. You're a fucking idiot.

Post more topanga fags

It's typical Alinksyism. If you push a negative hard enough it becomes a positive.

this i came into the thread to jerk but ops pic sucks

That's because the pic is of when she said the line.

>Capitalists want the family out of the picture
No; communists want the family out of the picture so the government can step in and take the place of the father, which is exactly what happened in the black community and looked how well that worked out for them.

But thanks for all the projection. We had a hearty laugh, you pinko faggot.

Impressive

truth

is it communism though or global elitism? I'd say the latter.

Creating isolated individuals means you sell each of them a product, and you can finance that product more often because they won't have access to free credit.

A family buys one-two things for eight to ten people who share it, a nuclear family buys that amount for four or five people who share it, individuals buy that amount for themselves.

Excuse me, it's just that everyone says that the economic system of the world is capitalism, everyone cites it as superior to the Soviet system, and it is the thing that won the Cold War.

You're saying capitalism the thing that exists is communism?

>is it communism though or global elitism? I'd say the latter.
There really is no difference since the end goal of both is the absolute control of all people through the government and those who pull the government's strings.

Ok, then. We agree.

On the other hand, when will Topanga leave Cory for Shawn?

Shawn's getting married to Maya's mom in a few weeks in GMW with Feeny officiating.

Funny that GMW had an anti-communism episode when its star is basically a communist.

>>A family buys one-two things for eight to ten people who share it, a nuclear family buys that amount for four or five people who share it, individuals buy that amount for themselves.
What this guy said, I wanted to reply and say the same thing and he already said it.

You'll see an even bigger travesty soon (you're already seeing it) - the smallest capitalist unit isn't an individual, it's an individual's identity. So you'll see (and you're already seeing) pushing multiple different identities on people who will all have to use different products at different times.

Have you not noticed the fragmentation of the individual already?

>Have you not noticed the fragmentation of the individual already?
That's the goal of social justice. Not capitalism.

Yes, yes, it's totally not a multi-pronged approach, concentrate on the one aspect of it and ignore the others.

This nigga gets it

While y'all are reminiscing about your first waifu, I was beating my barely pubescent dick to Shawn. Dude still looks good in the present.

I'm sure in whatever hovel country you're from, 50 generations living in a single room was the norm, but in the countries that matter in history (aka Western Europe aka England and France), the model of a man and woman in their early 20s marrying and moving into their own place emerged in the fucking 1300/1400s.

I do agree with this to some extent, since obviously you're supposed to have extended family and a proper community, but nuclear family was *still* a pretty humane way to live, so to speak. If it stopped there, it wouldn't be so monstrous as it is now and as it will be.

>blacks who are on the opposite spectrum
blacks support other blacks even if they were criminals

The Nuclear Family is a relatively-new phenomenon and nations were productive before it.

You know what cracks me up about liberals in the US? They cater to minorities like blacks, Latinos, and Asians despite the fact that blacks have disjointed families, Latinos are all about traditional (hetero) families that are religious and Asians the same.

>blacks support other blacks even if they were criminals
When they're not killing each other you mean?

>For some reason there are some who wish to tear all that down.
Leftists.

>literally the entire clusterfuck that was the 20th century wouldn't have happened if not for that faggot

If only Disney had the fucking balls for Topanga to object and confess her feelings for him. Shaun grabs her hand, they run away, Simon and Garfunkle play in the bg.

So they work for everyones benefit and not just a specific subset that they agree with? Why is that a bad thing?

IDK. Some people want the show to move to ABC Family/Freeform. And since that channel is basically sex, drugs, and death that could happen. Someone gets raped and gets AIDS and shit too. I hope they keep it on Disney.

It was Christians who did this btw, and it happened hundreds of years ago.

Before autonomous families, Europeans lived in clan structures and married for politics instead of love. Much like the nobility did for hundreds of years longer. Christian clergy undermined this by allowing marriages "for love" and recognizing them without the fathers and clan elders having a say.

The nuclear family is the only real family.

>Some people want the show to move to ABC Family/Freeform
Please no. That's a fate worse than cancellation.

Kys degenerate fuck

Yes. GLAAD keeps it under the bones of John Wayne and Charlton Heston.

Close. But it's actually from a different (((people)))

Oh shut up. I'm Jewish and likely much more conservative than you are.

Of course you are. But you don't want your subjects to be.

Dafuck?

You fools are pathetic. Just like the blacks who claim "whitey's out ta get us."

not enough thickpanga in this thread

The show addressed this later on, Cory asked her directly why she didn't say any of that weird stuff anymore and she replied that she grew up ( ._.)

Kill yourself you kosher nigger it's your fault anyone even thinks like a fucking idiot!

I just thought it was because it was inconsistent. At first Topanga's family was supposed to own a new age bookstore and Topanga had a sister named Nebula. Then Topanga's dad showed up and it was the guy from the Monkees and his job was fixing guitars. Then Topanga's parents got a divorce because her dad was a cheater and it was a different guy who was a businessman and her mother had a different name and her aunt was British. Then at the wedding, there was another change in actor for the dad.

First one was the only good one.

I'm not worried about this.

I still remember being a teen and there are a lot of teens who get zero attention, like this one, and say/do retarded shit to get some.