Anyone ever go on chaturbate or other cam sites?

Anyone ever go on chaturbate or other cam sites?

I go on omegle fairly often

I go on chaturbate. Sometimes check out the random webcam sites such as omegle, but they are like 99.9999% guys.

I go on omegle fairly regularly. There's pussy if you try hard enough

I was on that shit last night till like 5 am just trying to see one titty.actually it was ome.tv there was a good amount of females but they were all like 13 and the rest just skipped my uggly ass

- I'm Bi so idc but its noce when you catch the occasional girl

I like chaturbate. You can actually see tits and ass unlike other sites

Are there any other ones other than omegle?

OME.TV

usually i just lurk but i just made an account and bought 100 tokens idk what to do with em.half these sluts are fistin themselves already anyway

Chatrandom and funyo are good ones

Is chatrandom good for girls?

I got to chatrt.com pretty often.

Also frequent shagle. Switch it to only pull up USA cams and next 1000 dudes before finally coming across a female. Ive had a few wins on there

i go to chaturbate and myfreecams

Check em, it actually is. Gotta put time in, but tbh hottest girls I've ever ran into online were on that site

That's the trick yeah, gotta switch the setting to be just USA with cams. American women are sluts without morals so it'll be easy

Any cam sites in Costa Rica, Mexico, Central America, South America? Those brownies are always the freakiest on American cam sites: two girls sucking a dude's dick, fuck orgies, etc. The American couple cams are usually the same old, boring couples doing the same old, boring shit.

MyFreecams is my favorite. You can just lurk and let everyone drop coin but a 20 here and there for a private show is worth it with some of the girls on there. Some watch your cam for free too if you're nice enough

i use camticker.com it's cb but no ads

I dress like a chick in lingerie with wig and makeup and go on omegle and dirtyroulette sometimes when I'm drunk/horney. Pretty gay I know.

only reallifecam in hopes to see Leora

I thought dirtyroulette was dead

chaturbate often, but I don't ever participate. not necessary - I just usually look for a chick playing with herself or a couple fucking and jack off to that.

its like 95% guys. Every once in a while I come across a chick or a couple. i dont like omegle cuz i get banned for nudity or something occassionally

How are the girls there compared to other sites? More likely to show?

I'm actually a male model for chaturbate. You make good money if you're cute

usually already nakend when I see em. Dirtyroulette is just naked people fapping. though dont expect em to stay long with you and chat.. you probably look like every other fapping dude

But I'm ugly...

Sorry dude, your parents failed you with their gene pool

That's fine. I've got a big dick. They'd probably stay along enough for me to cum

also funniest thing i ever saw was a dude on dirtyroulette fapping to yeezy's while wearing balaclava. He was a canadian and Im 99% sure he was a siberian canadian living in Quebec. cuz when he said he was canadian I asked him
>"are you a siberian canadian living in quebec?!"
>"Why would you ask me that?" was his response
>"Cuz its the only possible rational explanation to you jerking off to your yeezy's with balaclava on"
>He ended chat
I'm pretty sure I hit the nail on the head and he paniced and left cuz he didnt want his identity uncovered.

how do you get the paid cameras

ah i just realized that was an omegle dude. whatever.