Why are vegans so fucking stupid?

Why are vegans so fucking stupid?

Underdeveloped brains due to a lack of protein and animal fats.

But that doesn't explain why they turned vegan back when they did receive proteins and fats

I dunno, man. Some people are just fucking dumb.

I never understood hate against vegans. Why does it need to affect you if they choose not to eat animals because they feel bad for them? I can see where they're coming from, humans are also just animals, animals should be treated well and not shittily like most meat you buy at the supermarket which had horrible lives

Hate doesn't stem from personally being effected it comes from a natural human response (among many) to things we can't comprehend. The logic of vegans is so reprehensibly wrong that it incites anger in the minds of those trying to understand it.

The same kind of emotional responses can be seen with lack of understanding such as fear or amazement.

>I never understood hate against vegans.
because they can't fucking shut up about it... that's the only reason people hate them

It's more than that. It's also when confronted with certain impossible aspects of their lifestyle come to light such as how certain animals have to be hunted in order to maintain population or farmed for the same reason they give no answers or solutions but still remain devout vegan

I see many more people who can't shut up about how they hate vegans than actual vegans not shutting up. I never had anyone tell me they were vegan, had PLENTY of people, even in real life, tell my they hated vegans
I just don't think it's reasonable

It's not and you're right, but neither is being vegan. If Vegans went away both unreasonable thinkings would go away with them.

i've met 2 vegans that were annoying about it and at least 80 non-vegans that went on and on about how annoying vegans are

Here's a little math expiriment. Let's assume everybody on Earth has an average of 5 family members and 10 friends. Just a thought expiriment.

For every 1 vegan with the above numbers there are 15 people who have to fucking hear it all the time.

OP here, I have no problem with vegetarians theyre harmless and much more sensible. Vegans though are pure cancer.

This isn't a typical "LOLOL LIBFAGS ARE SO DUMB XD" but bare with me.

I have maybe 3 friends who are conservative who happen to be vegans and about 6 friends who are more liberal thinking who happen to be vegans and I've noticed the worst I get from the conservative vegans is "Hey, user, can you ask if they have vegetarian options?"
Meanwhile the lib vegans are walking fucking vegan memes. They look down on anyone who eats meat, they have to make sure everyone knows they're vegan and they throw a hissy fit whenever they can't get a fucking salad.

Idunno, a simple observation I guess.

Are the conservative friends vegan or vegetarian? There's a difference.

You have more vegan friends with particular political views than i've ever had friends in total

I know 2 vegans, one constantly snapchats about it, the other just told me off hand when we were talking about food, they can go either way.
>captcha: Grass
kek

Vegan for the most part.
I've seen 2 of them order fish or salmon or something if we're at a restaurant and there's nothing else, but otherwise, no eggs, no meat, no milk, etc.

That's probably because they think fish have no nerve endings and can't feel pain. That was a common believe but I think it was proven false.

I've been a vegetarian for twenty years. I don't talk about it often. I don't harass people about what they choose to eat. I don't give a fuck.

Most vegetarians and vegans are like me, apart from the stereotypical first year out of home snowflake types.

But let me tell you that when you do find yourself having to reveal it to someone for whatever reason, the lectures and butthurt are off the charts. If other peoples choices don't effect you at all and you choose to get mad and start ranting at them, there's something severely wrong with you. Of course, these are the same people who will insist that every vegan and vegetarian are preachy assholes.

There's nothing wrong with vegetarians, but vegans live an impossible lifestyle quite literally. Animal byproducts are found in fucking everything. Glue, wallpaper, packaging, paint to name a few.

That's why people hate vegans, because no one is actually a vegan they're all just virtue signalling faggots with no idea how complex the economy is and how tied together ALL of it is, not just food to animals. The world as we know it would fucking crumble if we all went ACTUAL vegan

You both seem to be under the impression vegan = militant vegan.

Most vegans just don't eat animal products, maybe they go as far as to refuse to wear leather. It's a dietary choice, it doesn't force you to completely avoid every single animal by product.

Yes it does, otherwise it's called Vegetarian

You don't get to pick and choose what parts of your lifestyle you want to accept unless you're okay with being a hypocrite.

It's fascinating that you believe you define the rules of being vegan.

You seem more militant about it than they are.

I do not define the rules of veganism I read them as they are. No use of animal products or animal labor. If someone wants be a vegetarian who goes a bit further that's fine. But this is what vegan means, end of argument.

Or would you rather argue that words are a spectrum? In that case I'm a straight white male lesbian christian who doesn't believe in Jesus

A standard vegetarian is someone who doesn't eat meat. That's it. Try actually understanding things before you post.

A standard vegan is simply someone who doesn't eat any animal products. Once again, you are choosing to apply the most extreme version to the standard one.

People are welcome to decide to avoid all aspects of animal products, but it doesn't mean they reflect being a vegan generally.

/thread

Veganism is both the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly in diet
Source: Wikipedia, notice the word particularly.

The word vegan refers to anything that’s free of animal products: no meat, milk, eggs, wool, leather, and so forth.
Source: Vegan.com

A vegan (pronounced VEE-gun) is someone who, for various reasons, chooses to avoid using or consuming animal products. While vegetarians choose not to use flesh foods, vegans also avoid dairy and eggs, as well as fur, leather, wool, down, and cosmetics or chemical products tested on animals.
Source: Vegan.org

Should I keep looking?

Definition of vegan
: a strict vegetarian who consumes no food (as meat, eggs, or dairy products) that comes from animals

I'll go with the dictionary definition and you can go with the SJW special snowflake militant vegan version.

Perhaps you should try to actually understand there are specific definitions of being a vegan, mainly dietary vegan, ethical vegan, and environmental vegan.

The latter are the least rational and are not represented by the former.

Which dictionary asshat?

Here's Oxfords
a person who does not eat or USE animal products

Here's Merriam-Websters
a strict vegetarian who consumes no food (as meat, eggs, or dairy products) that comes from animals; also : one who abstains from using animal products (as leather)

Cambridge Dictionary

a person who does not eat or use any animal products, such as meat, fish, eggs, cheese, or leather:

And yet, apart from references to cosmetics, it doesn't go on to list every single possible animal by product.

You seem to believe dietary vegans are bound to the same standards and strict vegans who refuse any animal products whatsoever. Your continued inability to distinguish between the standard definition and the extremist variants is odd.

Hold up, you seriously think they have to name every animal byproduct? Do you know how long that list would be? You sir are a fucking drooling mongoloid. You've backed yourself into a corner and now choose to double-down.

I've proven without a shadow of a doubt that the definition of veganism itself is what you define as extremist. At this point you are no longer arguing fact but your personal opinion. Good day sir.

Nah my foreman and good friend is a vegan. Hes definitely not stupid. Hes annoying in that part but i wouldn't say theyre "fucking stupid". Im sure theres some shit about you thats annoying as fuck and different from other people. Off the top of my head sitting at your computer being really angry about the choices of people that has zero effect on you.

Youre probably still by and large a pretty good guy.

There is, but that's me as an indivisual not an entire ideology.

And yet you're the one who created this thread, I'm not a vegan but the people who complain about vegans are just as bad as those who preach veganism. No one wants to hear your guys' dumbass opinions.

He isn't. I am. and I refer to what I said earlier. If vegans stop existing, the people who complain about vegans stop existing.

Aw look, he's complaining about complaining but thinks he's different. How cute.