I think we had a good time yesterday, so lets do it again

I think we had a good time yesterday, so lets do it again.

dicks please

good peen

dubs and glorious sword.
would suck on command!

rate me ? :)

thats one massive thingy. 7/10. but actually this is a show off and spread some love thread. ;)

you look like you are about 15 years old and it's your first time shaving your pubes

so a 10/10

My dick :P
(I don't do Kik BTW, sorry)

i have 19 yo

over 15= not hot
love me some jail bait

sucks about Kik. Nice cock 9/10. Super thick

don't you ruin this thread! keep it 18+

animated,

rate please

What the fuck is wrong with you guys. Fucking queers.

Does this look queer to you, retard!?

What looks queer is you guys fellating eachother over what another dude's dick looks like

rate?

What should I/would you do with it? Text me. Talk me into a first gay experience Sup Forums

2/10 looks like a hungry little grubworm

ya. fucking queer puss

what do you rate my hog though

c..can I eat that ass?

this is me

hot

I'd take a pair of those nail cutting scissors and snip that annoying little strip of skin under your dickhead

Fucking HOT! What should I do to it?

This is me, what do I get in return?

Rate mine

KEK

again

Not 100% relevant to the thread, but I feel like you guys might enjoy this photo of me...maybe o - o

Rate me

another gross little grubworm dick

do you guys take these pictures and think that your dick actually looks appealing like that?

its a nice dick with nice balls gtfo

How can you tell that his balls are nice when theyre squished over the pants like that? All you can tell with that is that he HAS balls.

you fed a troll, baby ;)

lol shut the fuck up you cutfag - defending some shit your parents forced on you as an infant that makes your dick look like a dried piece of jerky

nah it's a hungry little grubworm dick is what it is, looks ugly as shit

Oh no someone said something not nice in my dickposting hugbox, must be a troll!! are the points of these threads to be honest, or to just blindly compliment anyone that posts?

You can do whatever you want :D
nice cock btw, definitely suckable - I would say 8.5/10 (got to see more for a better voting)

ight bro here are my balls lmk if theyre nice

At least my dick isn't literally defective. You know the foreskin is supposed to retract when you're erect, right?

Rather it be mutilated than broken. Think of all the shit that must collect in that gross phimosis dick

COCK

Rate mine?

hey faggot - if It gets hard while the skins down thats what happens, then I push it down like so, I dont have phimosis

when you have more balls than dick

kek

yeah ok keep posting another dudes dick to make yourself feel better that yours is broken, phimosis boy

now I see what you're doing here.
you just try to be a dick. it's fine, it's a dick thread. I love you.

>now i see what you're doing here

What? Providing my genuine opinion in a dick rating thread? What the fuck did you think I was doing?

Dicks you say?

6 inches of balls and 3 inches of dick

It's my dick dude...the fuck is wrong with you just admit you're mad at your parents for ruining yours

just yes!

Whatever, keep making fun of my working dick, I get it. If I had a hungry little phimosis grubworm for a dick I'd try to make myself feel better too.

Don't worry, there's surgery you can get to make it work right. You'll make the right choice in your own time, I believe in you.

I've already said (and shown) I don't have phimosis. I also don't consider "working" as desensitized to the point where sex feels different. Honestly it must fucking suck to be cut

rate me

whoa... sorry there, little fella.

hairy/10

>I've already said (and shown) I don't have phimosis.
Whatever makes you feel better, grubworm boy

Hairy dick, haven't had to shave it for anyone but still rate

full house!

Don't even care got trips

wow, you shouldnt conclude that fast

nice gets

How big do you think I am? People always say I look bigger than I actually am. Some say it's a nice dick even though it feels small to me

Nice cock.

pretty cock

looks like 16 cm

For my friends

It's actually about 14.5 cm

looks good, but have one of you hard by any chance?

(Me)

Here's a gif of me stroking it. Why not? lol

oh... that small, huh?

gets thread!

WOAH, I guess I goofed on the .gifs speed. Whoopsy daisy lol

r8 me bro

... never :D

It's just under 6", feels small to me but some girls say it's big. Makes me wonder a lot.

Very nice~

small tho?

Okay, this should be better o-o

That couch must get so fucking sweaty, eugh

0/10

aw man no rate?

quads anyone?

ayy

not yet

>"quads"
>actually trips

>Implying that he was calling them quads

>not getting it

C-can you post a webm of you getting hard?

R8 it