Is pedophilia a mental illness?

Is pedophilia a mental illness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6VGDdCxYy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

thinly failed cp request thread. reported

If it wasn't before, it now is under Trump.

Depends really. It's rather bound to what social structure sees as unnormal or normal. For sandniggers for example it's normality to fuck their underage sons (chosen regions) and they think others are sick in the head if they don't honor their son like that.

more of a hobby actually

No...

12 year old on Sup Forums reported

>hobby

As a child who is a "survivor" of sexual grooming.. I find it deeply troubling that we have all this support and empathy for children who are "Abused" but the instant they turn 18 they are demonized for the same behavior they have been subjected to.

is this in eastern Europe,?

Is the desire to label that which we wish to make separate from ourselves a desire to hide from others that which we see in ourselves?

what are you saying? you wanna fuck kids?

Depends what you mean by pedophilia.

It's normal to think that girls around 15-16 are hot these days, since people are hitting puberty much earlier than ever before in history due to all of the chemicals in foods or some shit.

That doesn't mean go out and break the law, but it's not abnormal to find them attractive.

>thinly failed cp request
>thinly failed
>failed

I expect so you cant see any ducks or swans can you ?/ (ail eaten)

>Is pedophilia a mental illness?
Not any more than religions are.

Thank you for proving my point. No Im saying that behaviour instilled in early childhood stay with us for life. We love to show empathy for victims but once those victims are no longer chldren nobody gives a fuck what they have suffered or the lasting effects.

yes and its next on the list of "mental illnesses to accept that will soon backfire' that already has all the transfaggotry on it.

You could always try just getting on with your life and not being such a whiny little bitch

Don't be ridiculous OP, its called Islam. and I would welcome you to embrace the teachings of Mohammad, blessings upon him and you too can find young wife and not concern yourself with the label of pedophilia. The holy Quran teaches and it shall be so.. Inshaallah

fpbp
Nothing to discuss here lads

You're either full of shit or from some shithole country that accepts that because anywhere else, people who were raped are always sympathized with especially if they were kids. If you choose to go out an rape kids(yes choose) then ofcourse no one will feel bad for you dumbass

You aint foolin no one

Yes

But what if theres crops in the field ?

sauce?

Are you saying that the president's attraction to his daughter was a meantl illness?

yeah, kinda checks out

Holy fuck you are stupid. Nobody is talking about raping kids. OP asked if it was a mental disease. I was stating it has lasting effects that don't just disappear because you become a legal adult.

same thing goes for the catholic church i suppose

also underage sex is incredibly common in south america

and then there are allt he sex tourists in se asia

yeah you are right, its probably cultural

and all cultures have pedos

Sup Forums last week just like everything else

of course it's in tennessee
of course they're white

along with transgenderism, homosexuality, anything out of the norm

If by perverted, sexual, deviants, then yes

do jews like money?

I don't get it?

Pedophilia is literally as much of a mental illness as homosexuality. If you believe one is but not the other, then you are hypocritical bigot.

>so excited

this

>a=b because anyone who disagrees is dumb

Is shilling really this easy?

>demonized for the same behavior they have been subjected to

You really wanna go down this racial rabbit hole ? and explore the black Tennessee family tree circle bush ?

pretty much the only possible way he'll get over it

I too like this post

>framing it as a question
>jew apologist

Its called copypasta new friend get used to it

>being this retarded
if your stupid ass would take 2 seconds to read about both, you'd see they are 99% the same, just one is socially acceptable while the other isnt

not really
Faggots are known to kidnap unwilling straight men and convince/force them to have sex with them or try to bang their own relatives, they just have sex with other fully grown consenting adults :^)

No one ever gets over anything our experiences shape us forever but his poor me attitude will just piss everyone off

>can't find anyone around my own age
>might as well fuck a toddler
Yes, it's a mental illness, and the only 'cure' is euthanasia.

>the burden is on the audience, as well

Calm down there hook nose.

Left is a super qt. I wish I knew who she was.

youtu.be/I6VGDdCxYy0

Your filename is pure evil

except rape is rape, doesnt matter if its a child or an adult, a pedophile cant help being attracted to children, just as much as a fag cant help being a fag, or a straighfag being into pussy.

huh?

But there's a white forest of incest and pedophilia more worthy of investigating friend

The majority of pedophiles never actually abuse children numb nuts. As well not all people who abuse children do it because they are pedophiles.

Shouldn't be too hard to find just look for a trail of broken marriages and empty bank accounts

I love this pic. Any moar?

>rape is rape
>trust me I wrote the dictionary.

sjw incoming

Why are pedos always creepy social outcast looking white dudes.

You can honestly tell just by looking at someone they're into that shit.

>he was saying homosexuality is a mental illness while implying pedophilia isn't, pointing out a flaw in the argument

Ah fuck they're getting too fast

>still not getting it

Fags consent, grown women consent, kiddies don't.

End of discussion.

You mean more news worthy don't you ? my liberal blinkered friend

As a registered sex offender I can confirm that I the Britbong Paedo have mental illness

Well if you live in a country with a low age of consent, then it should be socially acceptable for all ages to find people at and around that age sexually appealing.

I'm from Sweden where the age of consent is 15. I fucked a bunch of 15/16 y/o's when I was 15-18 myself, so why would it be weird if I find a 15 y/o attractive now when I'm 23? It's not like your "turn ons" automatically changes with time.

donald trump isnt that creepy looking

>putting tab a in undeveloped slot b is not abuse as long as tab a thinks its love

Every pedo in existence. Burn.

all pedophiles are losers who can't get a girl their own age. they choose to be fat nerds.

No but you could become a follower of fashion

No. Being a faggot is.

have any vids to prove you're telling the truth?

I prefer threesomes

is a third girl sucking him off?

Pedophiles
do
not
have
to
rape
children

A pedophile doesn't make the choice to be attracted to children. They can make the choice to act on their choices which of course should be punished if they decide to.

Yes
>best treatment death penalty

You don't have to consent for someone to be attracted to you

luv it

hmmmmmm now you mention it his hands do look kinda well placed

and not identifying them allows their mentally ill selves to make that choice all on their own.

Check and mate.

if you're attracted to someone that can't, then you are mentally fucked. Get it?

>shiilin this herd

read

Dumb ass.
Pedophiles shouldn't fuck kids. Doesn't mean they make the choice to fuckin be attracted to them

Bullcrap the whole celebrity thing is based on delusion and impossibilities

No.

/thread

shut up jewboy

Yes it is, but it will be the next thing "progressive liberals" expect us all to accept... they don't think so now, but thats also what they said about gays and transgenderism 20yrs ago...

Progressive leftists are sick fucks to the core...

being a pedo isn't the same as being a rapist. also kids can consent...

pedos are almost always right wing teatards

can't help but wonder why there are so many pedofags here or in general, i want to blame japan for their weeb anime nuke's that have influenced some of yall to find small innocent figures attractive but then again some of you are just mega losers that want to feel more like a man

>blurring some lines here....annd here

Because society is evolving with or without government.

Trump grabs them by the pussy so I guess it is ok.